Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher (9256 Views)

Male Infertility, This Is What I Am Dealing With / 10 Reasons For Male Infertility In Nigeria / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
Source: PubMed
ABSTRACT Three hundred and fourteen Nigerian couples were evaluated thoroughly for the cause of their infertility in our clinics located at Nnewi and Awka in Southeastern Nigeria. Two hundred and four (65.0%) of them had primary infertility and 110 (35%) had secondary infertility. The median duration of the infertility was 5 years and majority of the female patients (67.2%) were aged between 25 and 34 years. [size=18pt]A positive male factor alone was found in 133 (42.4%) couples and female factor alone in 81 (25.8%)[/size] couples (P<0.01). Sixty-five (20.7%) couples had a combination of male and female factors, while the cause of infertility was unexplained in 35 (11.1%) couples. Oligozoospermia (35.9%) and asthenozoospermia (32.3%) were the most common aetiological factors responsible for male infertility. Tubal occlusion (49.0%) was the most common cause of female infertility. Genital tract infection resulting from sexual promiscuity and poorly treated sexual transmitted diseases were responsible for these abnormalities. In this part of the world, the wife is commonly blamed whenever there is infertility. However, this study has revealed the greater contribution of male factors to infertility. More attention should be paid to male partners whenever a couple presents for infertility. Men should also be a major target of any intervention aim at prevention.

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/9009953_High_prevalence_of_male_infertility_in_southeastern_Nigeria

[size=18pt]In a study from southwest Nigeria [/size]

Introduction
[4] About 30% of infertility is due to female problems, 30% to male problems, and 30% to combined male/female problems while in 10% there is no recognizable cause. [1] Recent data show that the male factor as a cause of infertility is present in 40-50% of cases. [5]

In conclusion this study showed the [size=18pt]rate of abnormal Fluid quality of male partners of infertile couple to be 31.8% in our environment [/size] and is an indication for the need to focus on the management of these conditions and the Institution of Preventive Program for Male Infertility. There is an urgent need for advocacy for men to accept responsibility for their contribution to infertility and to reduce stigmatization and ostracizing women for infertility.
http://www.njcponline.com/article.asp?issn=1119-3077;year=2013;volume=16;issue=1;spage=37;epage=40;aulast=Owolabi

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
This is for all you males that insist that you need to check out and make sure your wives can conceive
Facts are sacred
Dinachi ,timbuktou,harveyspec cococandy,keppyy,jahblessme,bukatyne,apextitan,njokusboy,kilode100,4teelaw

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bellong: 11:59pm On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:

ABSTRACT[b] Three hundred and fourteen Nigerian couples were evaluated [/b]thoroughly for the cause of their infertility in our clinics located at Nnewi and Awka in Southeastern Nigeria. Two hundred and four (65.0%) of them had primary infertility and 110 (35%) had secondary infertility.

For this type of study, the sample space is damn too small to reach any reasonable conclusion. Nigeria' population is an estimate of 180Million out of which I believe there are about 90Million adults who have reached puberty.

The study did not even take random sampling from all geopolitical zone to have an idea of other areas and see if there is an alignment. The study is flaw in its approach, though I can't fault the conclusion on the small sample space.

I guess it is why they put it on researchgate and not published in a peer reviewed journal. The authors need to do more if they are indeed doing an academic study.

6 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2015
bellong:

For this type of study, the sample space is damn too small to reach any reasonable conclusion. Nigeria' population is an estimate of 180Million out of which I believe there are about 90Million adults who have reached puberty.

The study did not even take random sampling from all geopolitical zone to have an idea of other areas and see if there is an alignment. The study is flaw in its approach, though I can't fault the conclusion on the small sample space.

I guess it is why they put it on researchgate and not published in a peer reviewed journal. The authors need to do more if they are indeed doing an academic study.

Chai
Click on the link na
Haba
Try getting research gate or pubmed to cite your articles
They don't deal with kwe kwe journals

Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Impact Factor: 0.6). 12/2003; 23(6):657-9. DOI: 10.1080/01443610310001604475

Do you even have a clue what you are saying?
It doesn't get any more peer reviewed than that

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 12:07am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
This is for all you males that insist that you need to check out and make sure your wives can conceive
Facts are sacred
Dinachi ,timboktou,harveyspec cococandy,keppy,jahblessme,bukatyne,apextitan,njokusboy
grin

Hammer them

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:12am On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Hammer them

When they will be asking about abortion and all whatnot
You see am
O kwa this family section
They won't forget me in a haste

8 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 12:16am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

You see am

I'm not surprised at result of this survey. when they believe it is their God-given right to be polyamorous and hardly ever go for medical check-ups, how will they know if an std without symptoms is ravaging their insides turning them sterile or almost sterile.

6 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:26am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
Facts are sacred
Dinachi ,timboktou,harveyspec cococandy,keppyy,jahblessme,bukatyne,apextitan,njokusboy,kilode100,4teelaw

kai, this woman.... cheesy

i dont have a problem with a woman asking that i be checked properly too, i have a standard and any woman id marry has to meet it, i reiterate...
no abortion, no children, no divorce, no genetic diseases, no stds or history of stds, no sex for money transactions and she musnt sleep with the whole neighbourhood or with someone i know..... Anything short of that, i no go marry....

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bellong: 12:30am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

Chai
Click on the link na
Haba
Try getting research gate or pubmed to cite your articles
They don't deal with kwe kwe journals

Do you even have a clue what you are saying?
It doesn't get any more peer reviewed than that

Impact factor 0.6, I understand.

Research gate can publish any written article including conference presentation. It doesn't matter whether it is an A class or C class article. I know nothing about Pubmed aside reading one or two stuffs there.

Like I said, I hold no fault against the conclusion of the authors for their small sample space but the space is too small to arrive at a determinant conclusion.

If you understand the scientific process, you will understand what I am driving at. The space used is not enough to make their finding a theory, we can only call it an hypothesis as it is.

I am not interested in the gender strife but the scientific process. Whether it is the men that are infertile or the women, I am not interested at this stage but the method of research.

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:36am On May 31, 2015
Double
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:38am On May 31, 2015
Double
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:39am On May 31, 2015
bellong:

Impact factor 0.6, I understand.

Research gate can publish any written article including conference presentation. It doesn't matter whether it is an A class or C class article. I know nothing about Pubmed aside reading one or two stuffs there.

Like I said, I hold no fault against the conclusion of the authors for their small sample space but the space is too small to arrive at a determinant conclusion.

If you understand the scientific process, you will understand what I am driving at. The space used is not enough to make their finding a theory, we can only call it an hypothesis as it is.

I am not interested in the gender strife but the scientific process. Whether it is the men that are infertile or the women, I am not interested at this stage but the method of research.

You are still arguing
My brother it was published in the journal of obstetrics and gynecology
Research gate doesn't publish articles ,it is a sort of network that features research articles published by journals

Talking about impact factor of 0.6,it is now clear you have never published a paper
I have published a few
You have no clue
Any person doing a clinical research in O and G anywhere in the world will give an arm and a leg to publish an article there

7 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bellong: 12:41am On May 31, 2015
cococandy:

I'm not surprised at result of this survey. when they believe it is their God-given right to be polyamorous and hardly ever go for medical check-ups, how will they know if an std without symptoms is ravaging their insides turning them sterile or almost sterile.

Does your husband believe it is his God-given right to be polyamorous?
Does he go for check up?

If the answers to the questions are no and yes, I guess your assertion is flawed.

Yes, some men tow the path of your opinion but majority do not. The majority cannot be judged on the opinion of the few.

If I have time after church, I will dig up a study done in the Southwest before 2003 which contradicts the conclusion of the research posted here. The study opined that women are more and at higher risk of infertility than men. Like my position on this, I faulted their methodology.

If the SW study concluded on female infertility with few sample space, SE study concluded on male infertility with few sample space, can you understand what I am driving at?

Samples should be collected across the geopolitical zone to understand different geographical causes of infertility in arriving at a conclusion. The men of South East may be at higher risk of infertility compared to men in the North, Southwest and vice- versa. The females in the North may be at higher risk of infertility compared to other zones due to geographical and environmental reasons. Until data are taken across board, I am sorry that the authors cannot lay authoritative claim to their conclusion.

And I maintain, for this type of study, the space used is not enough.

7 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bellong: 12:44am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

You are still arguing
My brother it was published in the journal of obstetrics and gynecology
Research gate doesn't publish articles ,it is a sort of network that features research articles published by journals

Talking about impact factor of 0.6,it is now clear you have never published a paper
I have published a few
You have no clue

My reference to publish does not mean publish as per publication. Probably should have used can post any article.
And I saw where it was published.

The discussion is not about whether I have published a paper or not, it is about the sample space used.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:49am On May 31, 2015
bellong:

My reference to publish does not mean publish as per publication. Probably should have used can post any article.
And I saw where it was published.

The discussion is not about whether I have published a paper or not, it is about the sample space used.

Dont backtrack
I quoted you
The strength of an article is based on who published it and how many citations it has
I have articles out there so I am telling you how it works
You talked about research gate being the publishers instead of a peer reviewed journal
If you knew it was published by JOG you should have also known it is a well respected and reputed peer reviewed journal so your assertion earlier would be moot
It's always noble to admit to ignorance when you are not knowledgeable in a field
Your responses here show you aren't
You don't know everything so don't pretend that you do
As for sample size,the journal wouldn't risk their long standing reputation and publish a study with poor design
You are nobody to critique that article

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 12:57am On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
grin
Hammer them
Dead but dont stop hammering.
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bellong: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

Dont backtrack
I quoted you
The strength of an article is based on who published it and how many citations it has
I have articles out there so I am telling you how it works
You talked about research gate being the publishers instead of a peer reviewed journal
If you knew it was published by JOG you should have also known it is a well respected and reputed peer reviewed journal so your assertion earlier would be mute.
It's always noble to admit to ignorance when you are not knowledgeable in a field
Your responses here show you aren't
You don't know everything so don't pretend that you do
As for sample size,the journal wouldn't risk their long standing reputation and publish a study with poor design
You are nobody to critique that article

Initially, I only read the abstract you posted without the link. And I later read the link before I saw the journal that published it with factor of 0.6. If explaining the word publish in context is backtracking, I hear you. I am registered with researchgate, I know the site.

Yes, 0.6 factor is good but it is median/average journal so it can publish this finding.

There is no point in time I laid claim to be an ocean of knowledge and wouldn't at no time claim so. There are many things I don't know.

I am nobody to fault the opinion of some author but I am somebody enough to challenge crudely put research in order to get academic point.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Onegai(f): 1:05am On May 31, 2015
it's not really a gender war (lest I hope not). But anecdotally, this study is correct.

Fact: we have poor healthcare in Nigeria. Majority of us are not getting basic healthcare, talk less of advanced. Men are loth to present themselves for treatment early on (I speak from the experiences of siblings on the medical field, who treat unwilling male patients when it has gotten to an advanced stage. The average female is more scared of losing her fertility so will go to the hospital and do her research online and amongst her peers far easier).

Fact: one gender is subtly encouraged to promiscuity. It is seen as a proof of manhood (one case study I know was a man who, upon realising his libido was low, was advised by his male friends to "sample younger girls" because his wife was also "ageing and not hot anymore". After catching an std and treating it, it was discovered it was a chemical imbalance causing low libido. But the doctor who treated him said the advise he got from his friends was very, very common (sadly).

Fact: our society finds it easier to blame the female. A young wife (late 20s) is being blamed for infertility currently because she had a fibroid operation a while back. No-one is pointing fingers at her hubby (early 40s) who has a stressful job and a not-too-happy situation in life with some poor lifestyle choices and a health issue. It's very common.

All this study should do is encourage both spouses to go check their health when there is an issue of infertility.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:09am On May 31, 2015
bellong:

Initially, I only read the abstract you posted without the link. And I later read the link before I saw the journal that published it with factor of 0.6. If explaining the word publish in context is backtracking, I hear you. I am registered with researchgate, I know the site.

Yes, 0.6 factor is good but it is median/average journal so it can publish this finding.

There is no point in time I laid claim to be an ocean of knowledge and wouldn't at no time claim so. There are many things I don't know.

I am nobody to fault the opinion of some author but I am somebody enough to challenge crudely put research in order to get academic point.

Thank you

If you are nobody to challenge a research work ,you are certainly nobody to decide on what good research is
You have admitted you know nothing about research or research design,up until a minute ago you didn't even know research gate didn't publish articles ,how then do you know what crude research is
One that doesn't fit your belief?
Doesn't work that way nna a

7 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:15am On May 31, 2015
Onegai:
it's not really a gender war (lest I hope not). But anecdotally, this study is correct.

Fact: we have poor healthcare in Nigeria. Majority of us are not getting basic healthcare, talk less of advanced. Men are loth to present themselves for treatment early on (I speak from the experiences of siblings on the medical field, who treat unwilling male patients when it has gotten to an advanced stage. The average female is more scared of losing her fertility so will go to the hospital and do her research online and amongst her peers far easier).

Fact: one gender is subtly encouraged to promiscuity. It is seen as a proof of manhood (one case study I know was a man who, upon realising his libido was low, was advised by his male friends to "sample younger girls" because his wife was also "ageing and not hot anymore". After catching an std and treating it, it was discovered it was a chemical imbalance causing low libido. But the doctor who treated him said the advise he got from his friends was very, very common (sadly).

Fact: our society finds it easier to blame the female. A young wife (late 20s) is being blamed for infertility currently because she had a fibroid operation a while back. No-one is pointing fingers at her hubby (early 40s) who has a stressful job and a not-too-happy situation in life with some poor lifestyle choices and a health issue. It's very common.

All this study should do is encourage both spouses to go check their health when there is an issue of infertility.

There is another article of a similar research in NW Nigeria
Many of the males dropped off and didn't want to be tested because the result may ruin their reputation
That is how backward our society is
How then does it surprise anyone that the result may be painful to some men and they will try (like belong is doing ) to attempt to discredit a study with over 300 participants.
Very funny

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:30am On May 31, 2015
[size=18pt]In a study from southwest Nigeria ,they concluded thus[/size]

[size=18pt]In conclusion this study showed the rate of abnormal semen quality of male partners of infertile couple to be 31.8% in our environment [/size]and is an indication for the need to focus on the management of these conditions and the Institution of Preventive Program for Male Infertility. There is an urgent need for advocacy for men to accept responsibility for their contribution to infertility and to reduce stigmatization and ostracizing women for infertility.

http://www.njcponline.com/article.asp?issn=1119-3077;year=2013;volume=16;issue=1;spage=37;epage=40;aulast=Owolabi

Thank God for science

Please don't assume the females were responsible for 68%
Females were about the same,the rest was male and female combined and then unknown factors

6 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:35am On May 31, 2015
About 30% of infertility is due to female problems, 30% to male problems, and 30% to combined male/female problems while in 10% there is no recognizable cause. [1] Recent data show that the male factor as a cause of infertility is present in 40-50% of cases

Ladies please insist that your men go with you and do their own fertility tests
There is a big chance the problem is his not yours.

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:21am On May 31, 2015
cheesy spare us pls.

Anyway in answer to your question, in his line of work, he has no choice but to submit himself to regular check up. Maybe if he wasn't under that obligation, I don't know. he could probably be like the average guy out there who drags their feet when it comes to going for tests.

also mind that I'm not speaking from any other point of view but that Nigerian environment POV.
So don't see from an oyibo side.

Take yourself back home and visualize what I'm talking about. I once volunteered at a HIV and counseling testing centre during my nysc (for a whole year) which is a fairly random sampling if you ask me because different folks from any area were prone to coming there.
One would practically need to tie and bundle the men to come for screening with their wives.
I think I'm fairly accurate when I say the men are more reluctant than their women to go for any kind of testing unless it is enforced or they now know they are in clear danger and need to find out what wrong in order to tackle it.
That's why many of them hardly know they have until anything they start getting sick.

Now that's a generalization. I don't expect those guys who often go for their checkup voluntarily to get annoyed over this.
bellong:

Does your husband believe it is his God-given right to be polyamorous?
Does he go for check up?

If the answers to the questions are no and yes, I guess your assertion is flawed.

Yes, some men tow the path of your opinion but majority do not. The majority cannot be judged on the opinion of the few.

If I have time after church, I will dig up a study done in the Southwest before 2003 which contradicts the conclusion of the research posted here. The study opined that women are more and at higher risk of infertility than men. Like my position on this, I faulted their methodology.

If the SW study concluded on female infertility with few sample space, SE study concluded on male infertility with few sample space, can you understand what I am driving at?

Samples should be collected across the geopolitical zone to understand different geographical causes of infertility in arriving at a conclusion. The men of South East may be at higher risk of infertility compared to men in the North, Southwest and vice- versa. The females in the North may be at higher risk of infertility compared to other zones due to geographical and environmental reasons. Until data are taken across board, I am sorry that the authors cannot lay authoritative claim to their conclusion.

And I maintain, for this type of study, the space used is not enough.

8 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:24am On May 31, 2015
Thank you
Onegai:

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 5:12am On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Hammer them

grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 5:33am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

You see am

We are solidly behind you.

Every corner in lagos sells herbs and drugs for man power...
They drink different concoctions just for man power and it has been on for ages...
Ghanaians have even capitalised on their infertility, even Guinness is not left out... Check out their latest entrant Orijin... They will never check themselves...

My friend was married to a guy who had fertility issues, he never told her, her in-laws were breathing down her neck every now and then, well they eventually sent her packing and she remarried immediately and took in o.. Her former hubby is still there battling his problems o...

95% of infertility problem always lies with the men.

30 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by greatgod2012(f): 5:34am On May 31, 2015
I pity my fellow women who are looking unto God's face for the fruits of the womb! Very unfortunate! In every 8 out of 10 childless marriages, it is the wives that are usually accussed of barreness, it is the wives that would be subjected to various fertility tests, both medical and traditional, some are very painful, while some are highly embarrassing! It is the wives that are scorned in the society and even in the family, and the men, no, they won't go for any test o. They are automatically fertile.
Ok, wind don blow now, we don see fowl yansh............men, go and do fertility tests on your selves before accussing your wives of barreness!

Very educating piece, @op.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 5:41am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

We are solidly behind you.

Every corner in lagos sells herbs and drugs for man power...
They drink different concoctions just for man power and it has been on for ages...
Ghanaians have even capitalised on their infertility, even Guinness is not left out... Check out their latest entrant Orijin... They will never check themselves...

My friend was married to a guy who had fertility issues, he never told her, her in-laws were breathing down her neck every now and then, well they eventually sent her packing and she remarried immediately and took in o.. Her former hubby is still there battling his problems o...

95% of infertility problem always lies with the men.

you don change the statistics grin

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 5:56am On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
you don change the statistics grin

Is it higher than that cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 6:00am On May 31, 2015
greatgod2012:
I pity my fellow women who are looking unto God's face for the fruits of the womb! Very unfortunate! In every 8 out of 10 childless marriages, it is the wives that are usually accussed of barreness, it is the wives that would be subjected to various fertility tests, both medical and traditional, some are very painful, while some are highly embarrassing! It is the wives that are scorned in the society and even in the family, and the men, no, they won't go for any test o. They are automatically fertile.
Ok, wind don blow now, we don see fowl yansh............men, go and do fertility tests on your selves before accussing your wives of barreness!

Very educating piece, @op.

I think its closer to 10 out of 10
Go to that TTC thread and see what women are going through
Half the problem could be the husband and the wives are subjected to all sorts of tests and ridicule when a healthy man is all the miracle needed
Many "barren" women that visit prayer houses end up with belle given by the prophets as their "miracle"
It is an open secret in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 6:09am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Is it higher than that cheesy cheesy
very possible my dear. Very. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by tintingz(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2015
It Is a man's world. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Did Your Dad Stopped Giving You Money? / LETTER TO NIGERIAN PARENTS / Her Husband Wants Her Back Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.