Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday (4798 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ / Davido Was Seen Doing This At A Night Club In Abuja (Photo) / Photos: OMG!! Secondary School Girl Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by Nobody: 5:42am On May 31, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-u_sjVSXYDEE/VWqNDu4ok9I/AAAAAAAACII/-vQHxz55Yx0/s320/davido-chick-3.jpeg[/img]

The young lady Davido was kissing in the picture he shared and quickly deleted from Instagram some days has been identified as super hot South African video vixen – Faith Nketsi. Faith is well endowed and was in Nigeria to spend her val with boo Davido.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PWSGzXhlqRc/VWqM-HU_ecI/AAAAAAAACIA/BlK-rBmsYJA/s320/davido-chick-2.jpeg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OR303fpl3no/VWqNEw2iiaI/AAAAAAAACIU/quq_Cw_t1Nw/s320/davido-chick-6.jpeg[/img]

More Photos - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/busted-see-young-lady-davido-was-caught.html
Follow us: @MaxNaija on Twitter | MaxNaija on Facebook
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by Nobody: 5:49am On May 31, 2015
Hope they r using protection. So many girlfriends/ex/baby mama. Na wah for Davido and Wizkid. Tuface is indeed their baba.

9 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by bewla(m): 5:49am On May 31, 2015
my goodness. if its me i go do some thing to o
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by Afrok(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2015
How is this my business, the lady is not in any way related to meundecided. They can enjoy themselves.... Let's face wetin concern us which is making NIGERIA a better place.
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by markidoo(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2015
Damn! She gat a bummy dat cud swallow up a g-string.
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by realtestament(m): 6:21am On May 31, 2015
How does dis affect d fact dat yussuf buhari is denying he's nat yussuf buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2015
And what makes it special.
My neighbour mimi has a bigger bum bum
And guess what

I have kissed her grin
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by buzquet(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2015
If him like, make him dey kiss n romance everyday, dat one na for instagram. BT wen it cums to reality on dis kind of game, TU BABA Ow market?
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by felixdanielthed(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2015
davido is a sexdog machine,dat lady above she a cheap slot
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by silverdam(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2015
I hope these celebrities know that HIV is real... I'm sure they know HIV doesn't care if you're celeb or not.
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by Nobody: 9:42am On May 31, 2015
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by Adekorya: 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
I'm all concern about the Girl figure than the news...

Believe me there's plenty enjoyment in being a super star...
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by Houseofglam7(f): 1:29pm On May 31, 2015
I want to believe he's practicing safe sex coz STDs loading...........
Re: BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday by LaudGuy: 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
If this girl looks you dead in d eye as you are about to put ur condom on and says; Baby I want to feel you raw, how many of you will fling that condom away?

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* A Music Masterpiece. More info with time. Save the date. 

You won't have to wait for this mixtape like the other dude's non existent album

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Lagos Boss Hosts Braless Birthday Party (+18) / What Happened To Cynthia Morgan? / Mercy Sits On Cubana Chief Priest's Laps (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.