Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone (696 Views)

Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / 5 Methods To Convert Pdf File To Image / Convert Pdf-file To Term Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone by tolaxin(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2015
I downloaded the pdf converter from the app world so as to convert some write-up into pdf. After installing the app, I don't know what else to do. The write up is in the memopad and I don't know how to move it to files on the memory card or system. Is there anyway I can do this? If it isn't possible, pls tell me how I can convert to pdf using my phone. Thanks
Re: How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone by ZYZZA: 7:22am On May 31, 2015
[b][/b]I wish I Sabi a I for help you
Re: How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone by badaru911: 7:44am On May 31, 2015
download "website to pdf" on Google app store. very good.
Re: How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone by tolaxin(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2015
Help!!!!
Re: How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone by tolaxin(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2015
badaru911:
download "website to pdf" on Google app store. very good.
I use a blackberry smartphone. I have already downloaded the pdf converter but I don't know how to upload the document into the converter. I used memopad to write the document so its not on the storage. How do I move it to the storage so that I can upload it to the converter? Is this possible?

Cc iyenimofe
Re: How Can I Make A Pdf File Using My Phone by DawnMThroop: 12:29pm On May 16, 2021
Many pdf converter tools are very good and we can use them online for free. But when I was about to edit PDF metadata I found 2pdf.com the best place to do it and with this we can easily convert any file or document to PDF. It is better to have such amazing website that have all the tools to deal with PDF.

(1) (Reply)

Learn 2D Flash Animations Using Adobe Flash / New Method: How To Change Or Edit Host Address/proxy For Openvpn Connect / UNIBEN Student Made Phone Set To Dominate The Phone Market In Four Years! Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.