Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. (42331 Views)

Learn These 13 Simple SEO Techniques To Make Google Page One / 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views / The Internet Will Still Disappear-Google Boss Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by folabayo1(f): 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
kevinberry:

angry
happy now?
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by ibkgab001: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
flight tracking

Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
seemples:

For the deranged goat pipsland bleating my moniker all over Nairaland??
Welcome dear, now make yourself useful for once
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
folabayo1:
My pleasure smiley
#smiling# ffb Please...
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
folabayo1:
My pleasure smiley
#smiling# ffb Please...
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
folabayo1:
happy now?
Absolutely..evening miss
Freemanan:

I was expecting that. Good evening Mate...
Evening to you sir
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
hmmm..?

1 Like

Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Evening to you sir
Location Please...
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Location Please...
The location is warri,delta state
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
kevinberry:

The location is warri,delta state
Oniovo mavo? That's my base but in Yenagoa now... How's home?
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Oniovo mavo? That's my base but in Yenagoa now... How's home?
Oniovo mavo where is that located
Home is fine
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Oniovo mavo where is that located

Home is fine

You are clearly not Urhobo.... I was sharing pleasantries.... Good to have you here Mate...
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
Can I use Google to know when I will make my first billion pounds?
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

You are clearly not Urhobo.... I was sharing pleasantries.... Good to have you here Mate...

My bad..I was born and brought up in Edo state,schooled @ ondo state..you can't blame me thou..but my dad is an itshekiri....I have only been to oghara and warri in the whole of delta state
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
kevinberry:

My bad..I was born and brought up in Edo state,schooled @ ondo state..you can't blame me thou..but my dad is an itshekiri....I have only been to oghara and warri in the whole of delta state

Oh. I see.... You are a Nigerian....
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Oh. I see.... You are a Nigerian....
Yes I am a nigerian
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
If this trick can make me more money I will try all.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by folabayo1(f): 8:56pm On May 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Absolutely..evening miss
evening.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by eduxerxes: 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Princenady:
The poster before me get Igbo man sense and d poster after me get ìgbó sense....
lol, u got me ROTFL
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by afanda(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
@ hefelove kindly explain ur point, please.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Tongsman(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
If the tricks dont make money, then, the tricks make no sense
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by cao(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Didn't know about no. 8, just cracked myself up.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by zaho1(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Komex(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2015
Phens:
how can i do that?
Type do a barrel roll and Google will tip over
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by folabayo1(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

#smiling#
ffb Please...
dnt get u?
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Edigrows: 10:45pm On May 31, 2015
there are more tricks, I will add more when am on PC, or if U cannot wait, Just Search Google for. Google tricks, just like the OP did wink
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by kenoz(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2015
Who didn't know all this before ?? undecided
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Princenady(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2015
eduxerxes:
lol, u got me ROTFL
lol....do u understand d "akala udaolu"?
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
op. go bak to ur village. what a shame...U even posted this shitt with confidence. when did u start browsing. today?
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Komex(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
patmaine:
op. go bak to ur village. what a shame...U even posted this shitt with confidence. when did u start browsing. today?

Dude, I got no reply for you...Knowledge is meant to be shared not harboured
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by goldennugget: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Search On Google / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.