Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari (3483 Views)

Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State / Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On May 31, 2015
IGBO CORPS MEMBER FROM IMO STATE CONVERTS TO ISLAM FOR BUHARI.

The man you see in this picture with NYSC shirt is an Igbo man from Nbintodu local government area of Imo State. He vowed and made promises to accept Islam, if only Muhammadu buhari wins the 2015 general election and sworn in as the president of Nigeria.

Oh yes!! He kept to his promises. He accepted Islam at Jibwis Mosque in Gboko local government area of Benue state.

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by wachakuta(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2015
Goood....

If we all keep our promises, dis con3 will be a much better place

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by MrFairplay4ume(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2015
Indeed the religion with Allah is Islam!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by tayebest(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2015
MrFairplay4ume:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On May 31, 2015
Religion is about conviction not on cheap publicity like this.. Is he even sure of his salvation

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by bigboss80s(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2015
Owkay...so this guy is really daft. Converting to a new religion over a bet. I BET there's more to this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by IfyAwazie(f): 8:45am On May 31, 2015
A very nice business idea.

Dat him big belle, na 419 full inside. Mtchewww.

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by UnknownT: 8:46am On May 31, 2015
What's with Mbaitoli people and conversion to Islam? cry another 'sharp' Mbaitoli man to scam Islam for cash? Mere looking at him, with his face (dude looks over 30 years) will tell you that he is likely looking for capital to start his own business (if at all he doesn't have one) cos he is way past the normal "not more than 25 years" jobs most vacancies look for.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:47am On May 31, 2015
Never a wise move to sell your salvation. I'm still praying and believing that Buhari will meet Christ.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2015
Ok. Datz part of d change we are talking about and again it is called "freedom of religion".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by chimerase2: 9:03am On May 31, 2015
gringrin
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by ajs32(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2015
I bet you that Buhari believe in Jesus than you. Sit down and ask yourself do you really practice the actual teaching of Jesus Christ? I don't mean all those new testament fabricated things oo
SomebodyLovesMe:
Never a wise move to sell your salvation. I'm still praying and believing that Buhari will meet Christ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On May 31, 2015
And how does that decrease the number of Christians or increase the number of Muslims in Nigeria?

Stupidity is when one hopes to achieve fame by playing with sensitive issues.

Anumanu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by 9jii(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2015
That guy really misunderstands Islam.

It ll always between you and your God.
Nothing said and done by anyone will matter.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Ephemmm: 9:20am On May 31, 2015
Another terrorist alert!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
I'm also praying that osinbajo will convert to Islam

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Emphany: 9:26am On May 31, 2015
Look @ his face and tell his age for a corp member... Una own na play,he's a typical igbo man and has heard hw mch millions people were paid for converting...go for the money,establish the fame. Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2015
IfyAwazie:

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by mulattoclaro(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
will you shut up and stop being over religious. What make you feel your religion is better than Islam? I hate people who behave and think like you.

P.S. I'm not a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Lordave: 9:29am On May 31, 2015
Jisos Kraist!

I can't believe that people are believing this story shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 9:29am On May 31, 2015
Olatunde Salami come defend this guy oooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by tucky200(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2015
MrFairplay4ume:
U goan ask ur christian arab brothers in isrealite why they refer to ALLAH as GOD
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2015
He is too old to be a corp member but I wish him safe journey on his road to paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Obipat(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2015
As u don get alert na God win
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Chubhie: 9:35am On May 31, 2015
IfyAwazie:
LOL
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by dokyOloye: 9:37am On May 31, 2015
If na muslim convert to Christianity now,fight for don set.
by now,d religion of peace ppl for don de burn houses and human beings join.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Macelliot(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2015
OP. How does it change things on ground?
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Chubhie: 9:48am On May 31, 2015
tucky200:

U goan ask ur christian arab brothers in isrealite why they refer to ALLAH as GOD
Point of correction. Jews not Christians.
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:48am On May 31, 2015
This is just too hard to believe
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by buskie13(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2015
he's a confused man...he's an example of Esau who sold his birthright for a pot of pottage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by Nobody: 10:19am On May 31, 2015
IfyAwazie:

Babe stop dz ur tribalism stuff... it doesn't fit u, u re not a Yoruba woman and u will never be one.. u re too pretty and precious to the Igbo tribe to be engaged in it...
Re: Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari by mirexxx(f): 10:26am On May 31, 2015
hehehe! what money can do!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra People And The Whole Of Easterners Get Reaaadddy And Prepare For War!!! / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.