Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wana My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wana My Girlfriend. (1458 Views)

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs / Wana Have Sex / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wana My Girlfriend. by adonisgold: 10:32am On May 31, 2015
Then I was a trader in the main market when I met Wana, she came to the market to shop, I liked her and she liked me too. She did not stay in the city, she came from a neighborhood village. I would go there and see her. Then she followed me to the city. She lived with me for months and I put her in Comprehensive college. Wana was very nice, but I became tired of her. One day Awo said "I like that your girlfriend". I told Awo "give me 500 naira and she is your's". He gave me, I told him to come for Wana by seven. By seven he came and was knocking, I was inside making love to Wana, Awo knocked and knocked and knocked, but I would not open, I kept on making love to Wana while Awo knocked. So Awo came to my window, put his mouth there and shouted, "if you know you won't give me Wana again return my money". It was then I told him to go and return for Wana the next morning because I was doing send off. He went away, after making love I told Wana to pack her things and go to Awo's place because he was her new lover, she said "ok".
Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 31, 2015
adonisgold:
Then I was a trader in the main market when I met Wana, she came to the market to shop, I liked her and she liked me too. She did not stay in the city, she came from a neighborhood village. I would go there and see her. Then she followed me to the city. She lived with me for months and I put her in Comprehensive college. Wana was very nice, but I became tired of her. One day Awo said "I like that your girlfriend". I told Awo "give me 500 naira and she is your's". He gave me, I told him to come for Wana by seven. By seven he came and was knocking, I was inside making love to Wana, Awo knocked and knocked and knocked, but I would not open, I kept on making love to Wana while Awo knocked. So Awo came to my window, put his mouth there and shouted, "if you know you won't give me Wana again return my money". It was then I told him to go and return for Wana the next morning because I was doing send off. He went away, after making love I told Wana to pack her things and go to Awo's place because he was her new lover, she said "ok".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by cyndax(f): 10:36am On May 31, 2015
adonisgold:
...and she obeyed..pu*ff ..that one nae faithfulness .....mtchew...wana u be mumu
Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by goodmorning40: 10:40am On May 31, 2015
Eeeyaaa
Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by adonisgold: 10:58am On May 31, 2015
That was how Wana packed her things and the next day Awo came for her. She then became Awo's girlfriend, Awo really liked her and said he would marry her, she still used to come to my shop in the market, she seemed happy, Awo was happy, and I was happy everyone was happy. Once in a while we still made love, anytime I asked she agreed, she was that kind of girl, very nice. Soon Awo relocated to Port Harcourt and Wana went with her, for a long time I did not see any of them. Then one day she appeared in my shop in the market, she had just returned from Port Harcourt. She looked radiant, I asked after my friend Awo, she said he was fine. I took her inside the store and made love to her in the market, as I was making love to her I would ask, "how is my friend Awo?" She would reply " he is fine and sends his greetings"
Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by libertyfather(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
adonisgold:
That was how Wana packed her things and the next day Awo came for her. She then became Awo's girlfriend, Awo really liked her and said he would marry her, she still used to come to my shop in the market, she seemed happy, Awo was happy, and I was happy everyone was happy. Once in a while we still made love, anytime I asked she agreed, she was that kind of girl, very nice. Soon Awo relocated to Port Harcourt and Wana went with her, for a long time I did not see any of them. Then one day she appeared in my shop in the market, she had just returned from Port Harcourt. She looked radiant, I asked after my friend Awo, she said he was fine. I took her inside the store and made love to her in the market, as I was making love to her I would ask, "how is my friend Awo?" She would reply " he is fine and sends his greetings"

I knw where the story ends...wana is dead, awo is dead too and u are dieing soon of HIV
Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by MrTeymee(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
libertyfather:

I knw where the story ends...wana is dead, awo is dead too and u are dieing soon of HIV

Buhahahaha grin grin
Re: Wana My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
libertyfather:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You / 7 Reasons Why We Close Our Eyes When Kissing / Adele Has Finished Me #hellochallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.