Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,319 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now (6497 Views)

International Oil Companies Ordered To Relocate Head Offices To The Niger Delta / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Can Niger Delta Now Pull Out Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by lincolnj88: 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
grin I still wonder why chevron Hq is in lagos
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 31, 2015
lygn19:
so the time they were located in the Niger delta, they weren't having any business?
they were, till asari and his goons showed up.

Now they've settled in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

From ethnic bias, it makes a lot of sense, but from the nation's point of view it doesn't. Ask yourself why major companies are located in the financial centres of most countries.
My friend stop spewing thrash....What happens to Portharcourt? Maybe you check for precedents...
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
eighTHREAD:
they were, till asari and his goons showed up.

Now they've settled in lagos.
that's y where so ever they are shud enjoy them where they are, coz sooner or later....
Things are going to change.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Dollyak(f): 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
dapyd1:
Is this in response to the movement of command centre.
Guy, use brain small. You think the head quarters should always be close to the source e?

Then NEPA should move to Kainji Dam.Dangote cement should be somewhere in the bush.
grin
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
Dollyak:
Why? Don't open threads without giving a sound reason behind your tantrums. Anyways, you will find headquater of most production based companies(Oil and gas, Engineering companies etc) tends to be in the financial centre.
I can give you many examples, but here is a couple.
1 Texas-Newyork
2 Northern Britain(Scotland, Tyneside)-London
etc.
Doesn't make sense to me at all. It's not like the oil rig is in lagos.
[/s]Thu.nder f.i.re you.
Do you know what is gas flaring?,do you know what is oil spill?,do you know what is acid rain?,do you know what is poor crop performances due to high pH leve of soil?,do you know what is dead aquatic life due to spills?,do you know what is high temperature due to flarring?,do you know what is low life expectancy period due to poor environmental conditions,due to unhealthy oil exploitation?,etc.
I always say it,reason why you profess your love for us,is cos' of what you are gaining from us.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Thu.nder f.i.re you.
Do you know what is gas flaring?,do you know what is oil spill?,do you know what is acid rain?,do you know what is poor crop performances due to high pH leve of soil?,do you know what is dead aquatic life due to spills?,do you know what is high temperature due to flarring?,do you know what is low life expectancy period due to poor environmental conditions,due to unhealthy oil exploitation?,etc.
I always say it,reason why you profess your love for us,is cos' of what you are gaining from us.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Dollyak(f): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Thu.nder f.i.re you.
You will have high blood pressure if you are not careful grin. Seriously, you need to stop kidnapping people first....... then IOC companies might come back.
To answer all your narratives, I believe Niger delta are already being compensated through federal allocation. South south has by far the highest allocation in the country, so that's a start. Do you guys deserve more? Absolutely, but you need to use the right medium to voice your complain and stop praying for acid thunder rain to fire you.

7 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
The question now is how is it gonna happen,
Dollyak kept talking abt kidnapping and security, so that the first point we wud mark, how to make sure d Niger delta is properly secured to mk sure dat investors and there investments are safe...
Also let's hope Buhari can get it right dz time by at least making sure d Ibaa sea port is built dz time and not just on paper...
Add urs

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Symphony007: 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol...All the companies have head quarters in the Niger Delta before your chimps started bombing and Kidnapping. Then they shift to Lagos, I don't think any sane company would won't to shift their head quarters there...Even ports can't survive there. You made your region unsecured, Enjoy it!
oh, shut your gutter! Shell and other oil companies have their national HQ's in Abuja and lagos and have never been in the Niger delta, and to douse your idiocy, NLNG just moved their HQ to "bombing and kidnapping" ridden port harcourt. Find another excuse to justify this nonsense.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
Dollyak:

You will have high blood pressure if you are not careful grin. Seriously, you need to stop kidnapping people first....... then IOC companies might come back.
To answer all your narratives, I believe Niger delta are already being compensated through federal allocation. South south has by far the highest allocation in the country, so that's a start. Do you guys deserve more? Absolutely, but you need to use the right medium to voice your complain and stop praying for acid rain acid to fire you.
[/s]You are COMPENSATING US,with what rightly belongs to us?.Are you not madt?.Did whats the rationale behind Southwest that contributes almost nothing in the oil & gas industry,hosting the headquarters of the multinational oil coperations,whose operational base is here in the region?.You compensate us with allocation?.Are you not stup!d?.Before the arm struggle in the region,which am proudly to have partaked in,was the headquarters in the region?.You one Nigeria mantra,is cos' of 'oyel' in my land,and nothing more,and i bet you,you and your people should be ready as things are about to unfold.Unam ikot.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:
Barawo , you think say na free dem go carry hq come ??
[/s]see oyel thief/parasite calling the owner thief.you have no single shm.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by opeaceo: 2:38pm On May 31, 2015
Symphony007:
oh, shut your gutter! Shell and other oil companies have their national HQ's in Abuja and lagos and have never been in the Niger delta, and to douse your idiocy, NLNG just moved their HQ to "bombing and kidnapping" ridden port harcourt. Find another excuse to justify this nonsense.
You guys and insults, for the records, Shells HQ is in porthatcourt.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Dollyak(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are COMPENSATING US,with what rightly belongs to us?.Are you not madt?.Did whats the rationale behind Southwest that contributes almost nothing in the oil & gas industry,hosting the headquarters of the multinational oil coperations,whose operational base is here in the region?.You compensate us with allocation?.Are you not stup!d?.Before the arm struggle in the region,which am proudly to have partaked in,was the headquarters in the region?.You one Nigeria mantra,is cos' of 'oyel' in my land,and nothing more,and i bet you,you and your people should be ready as things are about to unfold.Unam ikot.
I agree, that you guys are being cheated in a way. Can't you debate without insult? God bless everyone's hustle

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:
Go and move them yourself if you have the strength of Samson.
[/s]The events of coming weeks and months ahead,will see them consider moving them here,or consider moving to Osun to drill the oyel in Aragbesola brain.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
It is so painfull to me as a niger deltan from the ikwerre ethnic group in rivers state south south nigeria that the wrong man popularly known as Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan was oppurtuned to be the 1st niger deltan to become the president of this fraud called nigeria..

When i think back, i mean right from when my brother Jonathan from the ijaw ethnic nationality wa s made acting-president till four days ago i weep.

Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan is not a typical Niger deltan man, as no real ijaw(e.g Asari),ikwerre,(Amaechi) ,Ibibio,efik,anang,urhobo,itserkiri,ogoni,benin man will behave the way jonathan behave during his administration as a president.

Though we are silently working towards having a soverign state known as '' Niger delta republic'' for the six south south state alone which in no time shall soon be realised by the grace of God, i argue all niger deltans (south south) to learn from the mistakes of Ex-president Goodluck ebelle jonathan, expecially our politicians.

Efforts are been made to unite the niger deltans (south south) more than what it is today, and by the grace of God it shall be archieved..

Oh Niger delta which way
what's this baboon ranting about grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

I agree, that you guys are being cheated in a way. Can't you debate without insult? God bless everyone's hustle
Thank God it is coming from your mouth.Am sorry for the insult,but i dont tolerate mess.Join us,to demand for the relocation of those Hqtrs to the our region,and if you hate injustice,help call for true federalism.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]The events of coming weeks and months ahead,will see them consider moving them here,or consider moving to Osun to drill the oyel in Aragbesola brain.

I can see that you're Samson and you've reported for criminal duty.

Monkey go comot one day, e no go come back again.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
Idrismusty97:
Lol...All the companies have head quarters in the Niger Delta before your chimps started bombing and Kidnapping. Then they shift to Lagos, I don't think any sane company would won't to shift their head quarters there...Even ports can't survive there. You made your region unsecured, Enjoy it!
[/s]parasite.we will soon offload you dead weights.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:

I can see that you're Samson and you've reported for criminal duty.

Monkey go comot one day, e no go come back again.
[/s]Lets see how it swaggers.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by PassingShot(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
StOla:

I'm sure no other part of Nigeria is concerned about the activities of the Niger Delta Ministry.

If the ministry operates from Abuja where the budget is passed and allocations are made, then it would only be operating like every other ministry that are all run from the seat of government.

Nobody gains whether it stays in Abuja or Warri. Na you get am, na u na dey run am, na you dey chop the money.
You're making too much sense for what many of these people can comprehend.

Bigotry is an incurable disease.

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
Ikwerreboy:
It is so painfull to me as a niger deltan from the ikwerre ethnic group in rivers state south south nigeria that the wrong man popularly known as Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan was oppurtuned to be the 1st niger deltan to become the president of this fraud called nigeria..

When i think back, i mean right from when my brother Jonathan from the ijaw ethnic nationality wa s made acting-president till four days ago i weep.

Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan is not a typical Niger deltan man, as no real ijaw(e.g Asari),ikwerre,(Amaechi) ,Ibibio,efik,anang,urhobo,itserkiri,ogoni,benin man will behave the way jonathan behave during his administration as a president.

Though we are silently working towards having a soverign state known as '' Niger delta republic'' for the six south south state alone which in no time shall soon be realised by the grace of God, i argue all niger deltans (south south) to learn from the mistakes of Ex-president Goodluck ebelle jonathan, expecially our politicians.

Efforts are been made to unite the niger deltans (south south) more than what it is today, and by the grace of God it shall be archieved..

Oh Niger delta which way
[/s]Enemy within.My people will never have anything to do with the that produces the likes of Amaechi,who sales their neighbour.sabortage is engraved in you peoples bone.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:
NNPC is a government run entity that can be easily relocated to the NigerDelta.

As for the IOCs, they will not be cajoled to take a foolish action. How many more bullet proof vehicles do you want them to procure to protect them from a populace that has been impoverished by its own administrators?

One of such administrators was "clannishly" pardoned to serve again in the senate.

Prove to them why they'll be at peace with their investments and lives in the SouthSouth, else float your own company and buy off the land fields they're already letting go off due to your disturbances.
[/s]
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
dapyd1:
Is this in response to the movement of command centre.
Guy, use brain small. You think the head quarters should always be close to the source e?
Then NEPA should move to Kainji Dam.
Dangote cement should be somewhere in the bush.
[/s]Whats this one saying.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
Dollyak:

From ethnic bias, it makes a lot of sense, but from the nation's point of view it doesn't. Ask yourself why major companies are located in the financial centres of most countries.
[/s]The same way Hausa+Yoruba "nationalistic gang up",blackmailed Jonathan out of office.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
MugabeRobert:
Jonathan your brother was there for 6 years. But rather he was more concern with the taste and quality of fresh sapele water, paraga and kain-kain.

[/s]
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by omolami: 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
This thread of oil offices relocation is as a result of Buhari ordering the relocation of army command to Maiduguri, an area where bokoharam seem preoccupied. Meaning that Buhari believes in relocation to hot spots or real action. Nothing bad after all for the oil offices relocation too.What do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by after1: 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are COMPENSATING US,with what rightly belongs to us?.Are you not madt?.Did whats the rationale behind Southwest that contributes almost nothing in the oil & gas industry,hosting the headquarters of the multinational oil coperations,whose operational base is here in the region?.You compensate us with allocation?.Are you not stup!d?.Before the arm struggle in the region,which am proudly to have partaked in,was the headquarters in the region?.You one Nigeria mantra,is cos' of 'oyel' in my land,and nothing more,and i bet you,you and your people should be ready as things are about to unfold.Unam ikot.

Stop insulting that lady, counter her point instead of insulting her. Chill

3 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]

You must indeed think the IOCs are foolish?
No they're not.

It would do you well to dust up whatever qualifications you received from the amnesty training, and go apply for a job as other citizens do. You may not survive the onslaught of the Nigerian Army if you return to the creeks this time around.

Even Asari Dokubo has counted his gains and invested in Benin Republic. I've ran into him at the Airport in Lagos enroute Cotonou, his money weighing heavily on his mind like an overfed baboon. While you stay idle awaiting another windfall that would never come.

6 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:

You must indeed think the IOCs are foolish?
No they're not.

It would do you well to dust up whatever qualifications you received from the amnesty training, and go apply for a job as other citizens do. You may not survive the onslaught of the Nigerian Army if you return to the creeks this time around.

Even Asari Dokubo has counted his gains and invested in Benin Republic. I've ran into him at the Airport in Lagos enroute Cotonou, his money on his mind. While you stay idle awaiting another windfall that would never come.
[/s]Your useless one Nigeria will collapse.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]The same way Hausa+Yoruba "nationalistic gang up",blackmailed Jonathan out of office.

When you begin to enjoy a decent society with sound infrastructure and utilities, go meet Jonathan in Otuoke and ask him why he couldn't provide such.

Then you can whitemail him to come rule you in your village so you can return to the good old days of his regime.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Your useless one Nigeria will collapse.

Boy, what is your qualification and what job experience do you have besides pipeline artistry?

I can forward some job openings to you.

It's the least a Christian can do on a Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil / Stop Kissing And Touching In Your Movies | Buhari Tells Nollywood Filmmakers / This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.