Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (76813 Views)

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! / Seephoto Of Wizkid With His First Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by nkemdi89(f): 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
That particular girl in the video made me a fan of wizkid, also the concept of the video and the music is still my best wizkid song of all time. Young teenagers expressing love couple with their dressing,unlike the naked ones in his subsequent videos dancing crazy to his gibberish lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by winetapper: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

One of the many reasons i dont like Wizkid is his "arrogance" and his "i sabi am" way of living.

Am sure the babe has moved on with her life.

By the way,

Where Is Your Album??
have u meet wizkid in personal to verify this shiit you saying or from what ppl say about him
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by winetapper: 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
redcliff:

ayo balogun was never a poor boy. He comes from a middle class family.. that is no way poor!
do you know him personal?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by cirmuell(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
You see why ladies bleach? Ehn!
lol and guys like him are the first to castigate 'em!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by cirmuell(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
nkemdi89:
That particular girl in the video made me a fan of wizkid, also the concept of the video and the music is still my best wizkid song of all time. Young teenagers expressing love couple with their dressing,unlike the naked ones in his subsequent videos dancing crazy to his gibberish lyrics.
Yeah, with the high school set and feel...nice song with nice video. But now the guy don derail gan.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2015
This girl is finer than tania sef. Wizzy and his loff for yellow b*tches grin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by redcliff: 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
winetapper:
do you know him personal?

No i know him impersonal.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by yollychika(f): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
Surest thing is "life goes on"
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by nkemdi89(f): 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
cirmuell:
Yeah, with the high school set and feel...nice song with nice video. But now the guy don derail gan.
Honestly I blv that was the wizkid many people liked.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by sunsewa: 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
I don't comment on this type of thread or this newer days younger boys musicians issues, but am commenting on this thread out of experience, for me I don't believe wizkid abandoned her,but I believed she abandoned wizkid in search of settling down as a lady ripe for marriage, while WizKid her age mate still has years ahead of him to settle down if even he will have it in his mind to settle down,if check this lady now,she might have married with kids now,at least one of her picture here shows the flesh she has added,looking older than wizkid,with regard to his small stature.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Germanboi(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
Well, there can be more reason why they depart, don't judge people so easy...d truth may surprise u.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by indiraserv: 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
Abio!
cirmuell:
lol and guys like him are the first to castigate 'em!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Gwekzy: 7:40pm On May 31, 2015
She is now fat
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by clovislouis(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2015
vimi:
Hmmm.. see what her fans on fb said when she posted the pic!
what's her instagram name
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by jeoprince250(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
Fairgodwin:
My oh my! If that girl is still the lady in that last photo, I say, WOW!
Wizkid, you miss, lol.
Give me such a lady and I'm okay with the world!
Well, I'll keep searching [till I find].
Meanwhile, #teamvirgin till then.
talking EXPENSIVE SHIT!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by modebabe(f): 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm so what happened?
Am not saying this is the case
But sometimes when a man's status changes the woman realises but fails to acknowledge it and want to still treat and refer to him like
"I know where u started from"
And of cos it causes the man to look for someone else
While love is important,to most men respect supercedes love
That's why in some Cases the man goes after the Secretary and leaves the wife cos the wife is practicing "see finish"

Like I said am not saying that is the case here just saying!

Guys if u agree hit the like button ,if you don't mention me and let's hear your view
I realy can't understand guys....wen d gal is wit u wen u have nothing,after becoming something u forget her.......but wen she can't wait for u to make d millions ......she leaves u and get married to a rich man u guys say its all becos of d money.apart from dis case it has always been most guys and mens way.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
clovislouis:
what's her instagram name
I Dunno bruv, don't also know Hw we added each other on fb. She kinda weird tho undecided

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by denda(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
the information was received from his death body
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by totalbaby(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
She is beautiful. He seems to have a thing for biracial women.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by indiraserv: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
And why do most people assume I am a guy? Huh?
modebabe:
I realy can't understand guys....wen d gal is wit u wen u have nothing,after becoming something u forget her.......but wen she can't wait for u to make d millions ......she leaves u and get married to a rich man u guys say its all becos of d money.apart from dis case it has always been most guys and mens way.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by kennyman20(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmm... Just looking at his customised clothe and seeing ''Awizzy''

who knows maybe its even the girl who suggested the stage name ''whizkid'' to him... Wish the girl all the best anyway..

For your quality,glow in the dark and cheap customised wristband.. Contact us via email or whatsapp or call... 08108009824... Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by themodernman: 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm so what happened?
Am not saying this is the case
But sometimes when a man's status changes the woman realises but fails to acknowledge it and want to still treat and refer to him like
"I know where u started from"
And of cos it causes the man to look for someone else
While love is important,to most men respect supercedes love
That's why in some Cases the man goes after the Secretary and leaves the wife cos the wife is practicing "see finish"

Like I said am not saying that is the case here just saying!

Guys if u agree hit the like button ,if you don't mention me and let's hear your view

The truth is dat Love & respect go hand in hand....if a woman loves you she'll respect you and vice-versa. What you put into a woman is you get. If you make her smile & happy she'll gladly wash your clothes, feed you, make your bed & satisfy you in d same bed....if you bore her & make her unhappy she'll make your life miserable.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

wizkid is not short
Stop saying whats not
If you say Wiz isn't is tall, then I imagine you must be quite pint sized.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

wizkid is not short
Stop saying whats not
If you say Wiz is tall, then I imagine you must be quite pint sized.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
Ravenwolf:

If you say Wiz isn't is tall, then I imagine you must be quite pint sized.

I tall pass you na by far
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Considering the fact that he was poor at that time the woman really tried. A sweet looking woman like that dating a poor, short boy? Nah.

True love

Sir, FYI, Wiz was not poor... They both had to move on...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by jupitre(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
I have two opinions to this.firstly,some boys after they bcome rich wil abandon dea first luv coz dea level has been changed
secondly girls ar always jealous.it might be bcoz of jealousy
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by seunfape(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
wizkid was my boy when i was in nija,She left d girl just cos she was arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by WisdomCanada(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
vimi:
Hmmm.. see what her fans on fb said when she posted the pic!
wats her facebook ID?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
WisdomCanada:
wats her facebook ID?

Common.. Uu like her already? Seek and yee shall find cool
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
seunfape:
wizkid was my boy when i was in nija,She left d girl just cos she was arrogant.

Bless Bro, Exactly...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:
Her name is Sophie rahman. she was Wiz's first girlfriend and was with him when the going was tough. this half caste girl was featured in his first video- "Holla @ your boy"

Now whiz is fully blown and has decided to leave her...typical of men who forget their roots. smh

Source: sucess001 https://www.nairaland.com/1285198/picture-wizkid-first-girlfriend-before

Respect!

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.