Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (9520 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2015
:oDuring my service year in Kwara State, a female corp member that lived in our corpers' lodge did something crazy that I won't forget in a hurry cheesy I knew quite alright that she had 'something' for me but as a Warfi guy, I just dey style for her. One day, the lodge was empty coz other corp member went to the local government headquarters for general CDs. I and this babe were the only ones in the lodge. Something transpired and we had an argument. Out of a type of anger that I couldn't understand, this babe just took off her clothes in 'protest'. I was like, gush!!! Wetin be this? See bobbishocked See oripoposhocked grin. Make unu nor ask me wetin happen next o...because as a sharp Warri boy, I just peace-talk her and in no time, we were...abeg the rest na history! cheesy

I won't get an award or cash for saying this but I just wanted to share one crazy thing a lady has done in my front before! I have been very sincere about it also and I never mentioned this event to anyone till I left Kwara State cool

Folks, share yours!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
shocked
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
Don't be surprise babe wink
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by mrmastermind: 3:50pm On May 31, 2015

I was young and naïve, was very curious to feel a boob and I touched hers, in rage she grabbed my balls and squeezed them that I started crying pleading for my manhood race.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by damseyl(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2015
Ejaculates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Dahjhi: 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
Thinking
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:
she stucked my head between her boobs.
For where? Ur house? shocked
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by pasqal09: 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
Well, a lady has actually rush into the bathroom while I was inside taking my bath. I had to beg her to leave cos she bluntly refused to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2015
pasqal09:
Well, a lady has actually rush into the bathroom while I was inside taking my bath. I had to beg her to leave cos she bluntly refused to.
That babe was looking for 'strong thing' grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
damseyl:
Ejaculates
Abeg, expatiate! wink
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by TrishaP(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
Putting a banana in the mouth in a seductive way to pass a message lipsrsealed
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by mrmastermind: 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
pasqal09:

This is the 2nd dumbest thing have ever read. Rushed in to do what? Was she after your balls?

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
does it count if i was in a group?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
TrishaP:
Putting a banana in the mouth in a seductive way to pass a message lipsrsealed
Who did that? You did that or a guy did that to you?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
She performed a sex dance and tried to fill my face with her butt.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Phikom(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2015
Showing me her kitty-kat while instructing me not to touch...

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
She performed a sex dance and tried to fill my face with her butt.
You should have kissed that butt! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Dahjhi: 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
Phikom:
Lol. N u don't have to touch before blee.ping nah smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

I was young and naïve, was very curious to feel a boob and I touched hers, in rage she grabbed my balls and squeezed them that I started crying pleading for my manhood race.

Lwkmd...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2015
Phikom:
The oripopo na TV? Dem dey watch am?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
You should have kissed that butt! grin
Nah, I pushed it away and told her how disgusting I thought it was. The following week, her sister asked me to remove her bra for her . . . which I did.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by damseyl(f): 4:09pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
Abeg, expatiate! wink
grin you wan here story? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Phikom(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
The oripopo na TV? Dem dey watch am?
Lol...it was series of incessant interactive session dat led her doing dat...wouldn't want to delve into details...
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Phikom(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2015
Dahjhi:
Lol. N u don't have to touch before blee.ping nah smiley
Gbam!
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
damseyl:
grin you wan here story? tongue
Abeg am eager to! Tell megrin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by damseyl(f): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
Phikom:
lie!
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Phikom(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
damseyl:
lie!
Of course what would be my gain if I resort into doing dat...
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
TrishaP, I dey wait for u o! grin wink
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by damseyl(f): 4:15pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
Abeg am eager to! Tell megrin
this is romance section pls grin

And moreso your topic says mention, not explainwink
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by TrishaP(f): 4:19pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
TrishaP, I dey wait for u o! grin wink
According to your topic "mention one crazy thing the opposite sex has done in front of you" and I just did. smiley
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by mrmastermind: 4:22pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
does it count if i was in a group?

No that's DE-INDIVIDUATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!! / Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.