Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible (2840 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
I was in church today, and as i scrolled through the pages of my bible to read the scriptures, I saw a shocking resemblance of Buhari's quote in 1 Cor 9:19, which states;

1 Corinthians 9:19 AMP

For although I am free in every way from anyone's control, I have made myself a bond servant to everyone, so that I might gain the more [for Christ].

Interesting isn't it. He probably reads the bible too grin.

Please vote my niece, it ends tomorrow morning. I need about 200 votes embarassed

Pls like the picture in that link. Its to get my niece to the next stage. Thanks so much for your help({})
https://m.facebook.com/babyofthemonth/photos/a.1640507332834643.1073741853.1575836375968406/1640507399501303/?type=1&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.878095452262539&__tn__=E.

God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by DaBullIT(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2015
Epic
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by VickyRotex(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
What if a similar quote is in the Quaran too?

Anyways, you'll get a vote from me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:15pm On May 31, 2015
Cool Dat is becos he can't get such from d kloran D Bible is universal Complete and rich
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by temitemi1(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2015
Jesus is the only true WAY!

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by tucky200(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
Just advertise wetin u wan advertise abeg

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Cool Dat is becos he can't get such from d kloran D Bible is universal Complete and rich
your post and your username conflicts eachother.

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by ginawest(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
ur niece z cute

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:19pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
your post and your username conflicts eachother.
Am a roman catholican
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by browneyes7(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Cool
Dat is becos he can't get such from d kloran
D Bible is universal
Complete and rich

Pls shut up n dnt spit nonsense..ders a reson y ur brain is up der

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Am a roman catholican
what's that mean?
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by ghost1718(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2015
that what u get when u make pastor as ur vice hahaha........... Oga buhari try do ur best to better we country
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by 9jii(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Cool
Dat is becos he can't get such from d kloran
D Bible is universal
Complete and rich

Universal jagajaga corrupted in every way possible
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
9jii:
Universal jagajaga corrupted in every way possible
Datz what ya alfa cum imam told u
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Datz what ya alfa cum imam told u

9jii and shariareporters, abeg una don vote my niece?
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by 9jii(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
kart042000:

I ll

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:55pm On May 31, 2015
kart042000:

Just did

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by UnknownT: 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
So you think he was the one that wrote the speech? Most if not all public officials have speech writers
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by sammyj: 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe my main OSINBAJO wrote the quote from the bible for our great Preside! !! smiley
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
So you think he was the one that wrote the speech? Most if not all public officials have speech writers

But of course a good leader would not just read a PA's write up to the public without it being scrutinized or reflecting his opinion
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by UnknownT: 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
kart042000:

But of course a good leader would not just read a PA's write up to the public without it being scrutinized or reflecting his opinion
Telling you that it was probably his speech writer that came up with that and Buhari decided to go ahead with it
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by Pigin1: 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
Even if Jesus reviewed the verse to him i will still not deliver!!!! because he belongs to Bola Everybody Tinubu!!
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by Caseless: 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
Who cares where he got that from. We're more concerned about the msg and not where he got it from.
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2015
Pigin1:
Even if Jesus reviewed the verse to him i will still not deliver!!!! because he belongs to Bola Everybody Tinubu!!

Bros na wa o, where bola anybody tinubu dey when he was head of state in 1983... Dem no dey same level oo. PMB even senior tinubu godfather MKO, igi imu jino sori
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by Caseless: 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
Pigin1:
always take your paracetamol before coming online.
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
Caseless:
Who cares where he got that from. We're more concerned about the msg and not where he got it from.

Bros anything happening in this world dey bible, every problem and every solution.

Btw pls like my niece profile, it ends tomorrow morning. Thanks Mr caseless
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
Telling you that it was probably his speech writer that came up with that and Buhari decided to go ahead with it

Hmmm... well you have a point, the speech writer must be one very intelligent guy then. I remember this quote too during the primaries.
" I dont have moneys to give you, and even if i have i wont give you" cheesy.

UnknownT kindly like my niece profile pls.

Cc: lalasticala, barcanista, gboliwe, ishilove
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by UnknownT: 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
kart042000:

Hmmm... well you have a point, the speech writer must be one very intelligent guy then. I remember this quote too during the primaries.
" I dont have moneys to give you, and even if i have i wont give you" cheesy.

UnknownT kindly like my niece profile pls.

Cc: lalasticala, barcanista, gboliwe, ishilove
I 'liked' the pic since thursday. Hope she wins

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by Tongsman(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2015
Tongsman:
shocked shocked shocked

Why are you shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by dustmalik: 6:28pm On May 31, 2015
As long as it isn't a direct quote, there is no way to tell if the statement was gotten from anywhere. As far we know, GMB or whoever wrote the speech, made it up.
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by IlCheez: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
LOL. Talk about making use of the Bible he was presented on the campaign trail.

Wish I can still vote again for your niece, but hopefully others will help out and importantly the mods too.

Best wishes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alison-madueke Plotted To Flee To The Dominican Republic Before UK Arrest-SR / Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! / You Do Not Deserve To Be President, Ezekwesili LAMBASTS Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.