Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 (1400 Views)

Something Wicked (Between A Demon And A Priest) / Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide / Necho, the Demon In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2015
Up and out now, an exceptional work of fiction by me.. Read pt 1 to help you go with the flow. Enjoy.

I jumped gingerly onto a fence ledge appreciating my feline gracefulness,being an Egyptian cat at that time of the night made my black fur blend with the darkness of the street. I scanned the street once again with my inner eyes and saw the angel grip the golden handle of his sword. I was surprised seeing an angel for the first time in my life. I wondered why magicians could summon and see demons but not angels. This particular angel was draped in a sparkling white tunic,over 10ft tall and built like a tank. I was baffled because the only house in the street with an angel guard was the worst looking of all the houses,the next castle-like mansion had no angel and neither did the others. I obviously wasn't expecting any angel at my former master's house because he was pure evil.
I got off the ledge and scaled the fence into a garden of the opposite house to avoid being seen by the heavenly looking being. I wondered whether he would have been able to see through my cat disguise and deduce that I was a seventeen year old boy who had summoned a demon into his own body to acquire magical powers. I also wondered if he would seen through and known that it was for a good purpose:to rescue my little sister from the evil magician who abducted her. Slinking through a broken wooden fence,I started off on the street once more.

My ex-master's house was a big mansion with gothic windows and stone gargoyles perched on the roof,for a Nigerian magician he had rare taste. Only an evil maniac would build a house like this in Lekki. Infiltrating the house was going to be easy for me since I had worked there previously for two years before the unfortunate incident. I approached the black heavy iron wrought gates and blended with the darkness. Looking into the astral,I saw the gates and surrounding walls hexed in by a blue magical protective dome. The dome glittered dark blue and if penetrated by anything as heavy as a feather,it would set off a Flare and my ex-master's demons would come calling. I didn't want that due to the fact that I was relying on stealth for the meantime. I contemplated for a few seconds and became an earthmole,my eyes scaled as I started the furious work of digging. By the time I was done,there was a pipe size tunnel from the gate of the mansion leading to the fruit garden inside from which I emerged. Spitting mud out of my mouth, I gathered my energies, made a transformation and my mole body writhed and was replaced by a shiny black serpent. I slithered across the garden up to the front door and waited. I charmed to door to make knocking sounds and seconds later, an old man with a freckled face and a long overcoat opened the door and stared into the night. I recognized him at once,he was the magician's butler,I had worked with him in the house. I checked the higher planes to be sure he was a real human and became a brown house mouse and scampered across the black marble tiles into the house. I watched the innocent and ignorant butler close the door and grumble about old age. He passed by me and went about his business.

Nothing much had changed in the house,the grand piano was still at the window,the curtains still the same and the ominous presence of my ex-masters demons still in the house. Having worked here, I knew the house like the back of my hand or should I say back of my "paw". Back when I was still flesh and blood and not made of Essence as I am now,I used to clean this floors till they gleamed. My ex-master was as strict as any magician and I had to bear the brunt as his human servant. But now, I wasn't helpless as before,I had ingested a ninth level demon and had acquired immeasurable power,I would kill the magician and get my sister back. The thought of seeing her again sent happiness through the system of a human-turned demon like me. I wondered how she would take my - er-,new developments.
I scuttered up the stairs looking out for the magician's demons. I knew he had demons under his command,guarding his house and obeying his every whim. I just hoped none of them were over ninth level,if they were, I was dead meat literally because stronger demons swallow up weaker ones and absorb their essence. As a mouse,I took the right turn after the landing and nosed up the corridor and as I turned, a huge black dog was sitting on the floor of the door at the far end of the corridor. I froze in my tracks and looked across the astral planes, it was no dog,it was a demon in disguise. The demon sensed me as well and came charging,I didn't move a muscle. Five paces away from me the dog froze, baring its fangs and boring into me with dark eyes obviously wondering why a scrawny brown mouse wasn't afraid of a big hound. Of course it looked into the astral and saw that I was no ordinary mouse,he raised a paw to alert the building. Quickly, I raised my paw and fired two heavy magical blasts, a detonation and an audio enchantment. The force of the detonation shredded the demon into pieces and it dematerialized while my audio enchantment made sure no one heard a thing. One thing about having a demon inside me was that I didn't feel bad about killing, the feeling was wonderful and it made me yearn for more.
The demon had been guarding the door leading to an inner sanctuary where my the magician's bedroom was hidden. during my two years of working with him, I never dreamt of entering the sanctuary. There were so many rooms in the house, I could not guess which held my sister, that's if she was in the house because since I had entered, my advanced demon senses hadn't sensed her presence. I scurried across the floor to the door of the inner sanctuary , I was about to make a transformation when an alarm went off in the whole mansion, the sound was blaring. I heard the commotion in the house as demons got out in preparation to attack the intruder. Behind me, a tiny Skeld imp demon, probably the one who raised the alarm,let out a shrill cry and fired mere Firesqualls at me. I rolled my eyes and waved them away. "See how you like being attacked,you twit!" I said as I returned with a detonation and the demon was no more. well, I had been spotted and the time for stealth was over. I became a magnificent black bull with golden horns and gored down the door, the sound of the alarm was almost deafening as I charged forward wondering which room was the magicians when a heavy detonation hit me on my side and sent me sprawling. "I've got him, Barule" said a female voice. I looked up and across the room I saw two 6th level demons in form of human house maids leering at me. Seeing that they were low levels, the blast didn't do much damage. "Your master" I said in a threatening voice as I got up. "Where is he?". The first demon laughed."You fool, are you an assassin?, were you sent by the master's counterparts in the government?, you shall meet the fate of the last assassin".they laughed again. their laughter sounded like broken glass and ice shards in a metal bucket. I had no time for low levels. "See, just tell me where I can find him and maybe I shall spare you" I said. Their eyes darkened, " you dare insult us?" The first one asked. I glimpsed a demon peeping behind a wooden bar."Kill him" she commanded. The second raised her hand but unfortunately for them all, I had dispersed my essence around the room like tendrils of black smoke and by the time the smoke cleared, the three demons were gone.

Well, I had to swallow them, they weren't very helpful were they?, pompous little females. My essence coiled back and formed into the angry looking bull again as I resumed my charging down the vast corridor and emerged in a spacious hallway. There was a devilish pentagram etched in the marble floor with ancient runes for summoning demons. It looked like it had just been used as there were scorch marks over the floor. I scanned the astral planes again and demonic activity was at its peak in the mansion. No doubt, all my ex master's demons were looking for me now. I charged down the hall, heard a screeching noise and saw five Maners coming at me. They were monkey shaped demons. Simultaneously, they all fired blast of Concussions at me but the Sigan shield I had erected absorbed them all. The bull gave a bound and became a marmoset, I jumped up to a rack of ceramic models and began spitting out Fluxes. I instantly took out three of the Maners but the remaining two ran. I had to follow them, they would probably lead me to the cursed magician. I jumped off the rack and in mid air I became a tiny woodpecker. I gave chase after the two Maners and they kept bounding across the hall, they then ran down a hatch stairs,bounded over an in built pool with black water and arrived at a big brown door. I watched them knock sharply and as a creature with advance senses, I acted fast. I materialized at the back of the Maners,swallowed them noiselessly and took the form of one of the Maner demons. I put on an expression of someone in utmost fear and despair while I waited at the door.The door opened to reveal a hulking 10th level demon glaring at me,this wasn't good at all, I had expected the scrawny figure of my old master at the door and not this monstrosity. "Parquell!" The demon called, "is the intruder dead?" It took me seconds to realize that I had taken the resemblance of the demon named Parquell. Within those few seconds I had scanned the room and swallowed audibly as I saw another hulking demon, a doppelganger of the one addressing me and I saw... I suppressed a roar of anger as I saw my ex master:evil politician,magician,sorcerer, abductor of my sister and my next victim. He sat on a huge chair with a goblet of wine in his left hand. I despised him immediately as fresh undiluted anger coursed through me. The fool hadn't changed much as he still looked scrawny,worried and sick. "I wish to report to the master" I said, hoping the hulking demon won't bother to view me on higher planes and see my true essence."You may report to me for the master won't speak to low levels like yourself". This guy was irritably annoying,someone who summoned the low levels won't speak to the low levels,what a fool!. " Allow me" I said as I tried to get past him. "Come in parquell". A low voice beckoned to me. I scampered across the room and bowed under the glaring eyes of the two hulking demons. "Your report" the magician said, I looked into the eyes of the man who had caused me so much despair and suffering. I was itching to raise my hand and strike him dead on the spot. The two things between the itch were my sister's whereabouts and the two huge demons in the room. We heard an explosion below and I began "master, the intruder, he's no human!, he's a great demon, a towering 13th level Aola". The two demons in the room flinched on hearing that. My lies poured forth
"probably conjured up by your counterparts in the government,it killed over 10 of us, I'm sure the remaining demons are still battling it currently. It is so hideous, I barely escaped with my life to bring you the news. O! My benevolent master, such a terrifying experience I ....." "Silence!" He spoke. "Philon,Thilon!,find the demon and vanquish it, do not fail me". The two hulking demons bowed and dematerialized. Perfect! I wanted to interrogate and kill him alone without any interruptions. "And what are you waiting for?" He asked. I took up my pretext tirade again "kind sir, I have been greatly distressed,I would be honored if you would let me stand guard at your door, I beg of you". He sneered for a moment and looked away. "Thanks master" I said. It was time. I walked to the door, set an infernal seal upon it and turned around. "Sir, if I may ask, is the girl Grace secured?". He looked around and said absent mindedly " yes, she's been moved to a safe house". "Good" I replied. He froze " wait a minute" he said. " You weren't supposed to know about the girl, only my high levels servants know. How did you know, demon!?". I laughed in a very demonic way."Oh shut up frank!" I said. His face looked like acid had been sprinkled on it,for the first time in my life I had called the fool by his first name,the look on his face told me he knew none of his demons would ever dare it. He was frothing with anger, I was grinning with pleasure. "W-who are you?" He ventured. "Well, now that you've asked, I am your death!" I said and instantly began transforming,the Maner's appearance faded and was slowly replaced by my true human form, a dark skinned teenage boy with piercing dark eyes. "Sey!" The magician shouted in horror and moved backwards stumbling against his wooden footstool and falling with a loud crack. I started forward,the marble felt cold under my bare feet."Sey,how did you?, what did you? H-how?" "Silence!" I bellowed unearthly,"I owe you no explanation, but you do owe me one". I took two steps and asked, "where is my sister?". He spoke up, "i-i, Never!,you do not scare me boy,whatever illusion you use would wear off soon, you're not real!" "Oh" I said. I clicked my fingers and muttered some words in Sumerian, almost instantly, his skin turned moldy green,the color and texture of spirogyra. He shouted a curse in his local dialect. "Is that an illusion?" I asked. I had used the green devil's mold on him, a demon's favorite. I never knew I could do It but seeing as I had a demon's memory, I knew a lot of things.
"Now, would you answer me?" I asked. "Yes" he squeaked, tears leaking from his eyes. He got on his feet and opened his mouth, his tongue moved fast, I couldn't have stopped him. He shouted a complex summoning incantation. Instantly, the room grew cold, a creaking sound,a crash and a roar.

I was expecting a demon of considerable strength. I raised my hand and fired a Concussion at the magician but there was already a formidable demon in front of him. I gawked as the demon absorbed the blast without stress. I cocked my head to one side in shock. The man screamed at the demon, "kill him!' . The demon raised his hand and black fire erupted where I stood but I was already gone. I was on the wooden head of the bed when I fired two blasts of devil's grate at the demon but he transformed into a black porcupine looking tiger and swallowed both blasts.

I blinked,check the astral planes and whoa! This was a 12th level Deoul. He opened his mouth and fired five consecutive heavy duty detonations,all missing me and setting the magician's room on fire. The magician ran towards the door only to get there and struggle with my seal. I looked around the room,the demon was gone and fear gripped me tightly. I abandoned my beautiful human form and became a wisp of poisonous smoke and drifted towards the high ceiling to look out for the demon. Bang! A blast hit where I just left,two more fired at me, a fourth caught me and stung my essence. I lost my smoke form and became a boy again, the magician was now kicking at the door furiously. I winced in pain as my essence leaked out. This was my first feeling of pain since I had summoned a demon into me. A flashflood of anger swept through me, I turned around and saw the porcupine demon creeping up behind me. I raised both hands, gathered my energy and fired non-stop at the demon. I didn't care anymore as long as I destroyed it first, then I would coax my master into revealing my sister's whereabouts.

The smoke from my blasts cleared to reveal the porcupine looking demon laying across the burning floor. It obviously wasn't dead since it hadn't dematerialized. it was a high level demon so it would be hard to destroy. I got a whiff of an idea:demons are summoned by magicians through words and blood bonds,this binds them to earth and to the magician's service as long as the magician lives. They can only be set free if the magician dismisses them back to Hades or if the magician dies. I had to kill the magician immediately.
In my boy form, I gave a bound across the burning room to the sealed door where my ex master laid muttering something intelligible,obviously trying to produce an unlocking charm through series of coughs. I picked him by the scruff of his neck,and looked into his green molded eyes."Frank! I spoke with a devilish accent .it resounded like a dinosaur's roar from under the earth,"where is my sister?" "Never!,he coughed."You prefer death?"I asked,raising a shaking fist. the porcupine demon on the floor stirred,his essence healing and coming to life."Schalor!my master bellowed,'help me!.the demon on the floor gave a start and became a big fire salamander,spitting fire at the door. there was a slight breeze in the room,I gripped the magician's neck tightly."Where is she?""Answer me!" Instantly,one of the hulking demon who had gone to intercept the false intruder,which was supposed to be me,materialized in the room.
Sharp as it were,it charged at me,I flung the magician aside and stood my ground,the fire salamander still trying to burn down the door with magical fire because the raging fire in the room couldn't affect my seal. In a flash, The demon delivered a blow that sent me sprawling across the floor. I opened my eyes to see two detonations heading my way,I rolled aside and crashed into a burning cabinet. my whole body aching with pain,I got up on my feet,amber flames burning in my human eyes,I raised my hands to fire at the hulking demons,he erected a shield around himself waiting for the blast,but he was wrong ,I gave a full spin, launched myself into the air,aimed at my ex-master,and fired a heavy duty detonation,the kind that made ancient buildings rumble. Of course,seeing that he was fully human,he didn't stand a chance as he was incinerated and dissolved in a second. The two demons in the room gave roars of fright,turned to me,I was perched on a burning rack of glass figurines. They were set to smite me, fists flaring in the air ,but suddenly,their figures started dematerializing. Smokes of their essence swirled out as they were sucked into the thin air back to Hades. I got down and removed the seal from the door. All the demons in the building had been set free due to the death of the magician.

The astral of the house now vividly clear, I planted a Bugger and did a blueprint scan of the whole mansion. The only living creature in the house was an old human butler cowering in the kitchen area. well,my sister wasn't here after all,maybe he had her moved somewhere . One of his close demons would know,I grasped the idea. I would summon either Philon or Thilon,the two hulking demons,to ask. Still with the brain of a human and the senses of a demon,I still had the knowledge of a demon summoning. Luckily,I had stored my blood secretly before I became of essence. it could work. Suddenly,I heard the blare of sirens from outside,probably on the street but it wasn't magical. Well,time to leave. I tossed an inferno on the nearest Serbian curtain:he had burned down my house five years ago,though only a cottage. I would burn down his million naira mansion. The inferno,a magical fire set to seek and devour all until it devours itself would do the job. I blasted the high ceiling and glimpsed the dark night sky. I became a jet black hawk and shot out into the sky. I looked down and saw uniformed policemen with vans at the mansion gates. I shook my hawk head wisely and was out into the beckoning horizon.

Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2015
In case you missed the first, here www.nairaland.com/2322267/necho-demon-me
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
To be continued soon
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Ahan, readers! No comments. Is the story totally flawless or too hard to comprehend? because I'm about to start the next part.
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
No comments yet! Are u guys crazy ni?
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by opalk(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
9ce
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
opalk:
9ce
Thank you so very much
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by emarkson(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice one bro.waitin 4 d part three
Re: Necho,the Demon Unleashed. Pt2 by ikeepitreal(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
emarkson:
nice one bro.waitin 4 d part three
Thanks bro. I would continue it soon

(1) (Reply)

Creeepy!!! / A Man's Stand / Harry Potter Fan Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.