Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Watch This Movie "RUSE" And Rate It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch This Movie "RUSE" And Rate It (1128 Views)

Have You Seen This Movie? / Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? / Pls Where Can I Download this movie Iron Monkey and The Man in the Iron Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Movie "RUSE" And Rate It by chronique(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Hi folks! Happ sunday to y'all. I'm a lil bit excited about this movie RUSE,not because it's all that spectacular,but because of the circumstances surrounding it.

Sometime last year,I was at the lot(office where I sell cars),when my friend came to me about the idea of partnering and making a movie. I told him I was going to think about it but didn't get back to him. I'd done too many stuffs with people in the past that ended up with nothing to show for it and put paid on our relationships;I didn't want none of it again. To cut a long story short,I finally agreed to part finance the movie with a very lil amount(just incase it entered voice mail). I didn't even have the time to look through the script that was given to me;I just dumped it at home(I still haven't read it as we speak).

Fast forward to today,the movie is on irokotv. The producer/director did his best under the circumstances He found himself. My excitement stems from the fact that He didn't turn out to be one of the many disappointing folks I have encountered in my business and work life. Now,I'm really thinking of doing more with him.

The movie:

Movie Description : A man with amnesia who is dumped at a hospital by strangers grows very close to his doctor, however soon after he moves into her home their relationship dramatically changes. Keira Heiwatch, Michael Ucheagbu, Peace Egwu (2015)...

Here's a link to the trailer on youtube but you can subscribe to irokotv channel to watch the full movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYsFJSojcs&sns=em

Kindly share your views about it.

(1) (Reply)

What Did Ceec Win? / 2019 Nigerian Movies / Big Brother Naija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.