Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram (6928 Views)

"Hush Puppi Sold His Kidney For Money" - OAP, Osi & Others Claim / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
I have read something on the attachment that has caught my eye. A woman said she wants to submit but doesn't want to be used as a weak woman.

Submission in general means to yield or give way to. If we know something is not right don't submit because you are responsible for your own foolishness.

If your husband is doing what he is to do and treat you like a wife should then submission even if we don't agree save argument especially if it is petty.

There is nothing wrong with submitting as long as your man is right!
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by onila(f): 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:
Now that she knows who she is dealing with, its up to her to decide if she want to deal with side chicks for the rest of her married life or put her own happiness first.
she knew what she was dealing with

golddigger
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Moana(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
onila:

golddigger
and who said she doesn't have her own money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Don't get married if you are havent finish sampling women. I believe once you get married u should leave all other women behind.

Is okay to have a side chick when you are in relationship but when you get married all side chicks should be left back. Don't crucify me ladies
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
onila:

golddigger

He's also a beauty digger, we all know he married her because of her beauty. He probably doesn't love her.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Subom1(f): 9:29pm On May 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Don't get married if you are havent finish sampling women. I believe once you get married u should leave all other women behind.

Is okay to have a side chick when you are in relationship but when you get married all side chicks should be left back. Don't crucify me ladies
is it okay for women to have 'side men' as well? #karmaisabitch #nothingstayshiddenforever #youreapwhatyousow...
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:45pm On May 31, 2015
Subom1:
is it okay for women to have 'side men' as well? #karmaisabitch #nothingstayshiddenforever #youreapwhatyousow...

No it's not okay. Women should always have 1 Nig at a time.
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by MrsChima(f): 9:57pm On May 31, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Eric Bennet once said. ' A Man gets tired of eating steaks everyday. Sometimes he just wants a hotdog. Smh

lol. grin
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by MrsChima(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2015
It is sad to say that many women know their man is a cheater and won't leave.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by ifoundmyperfect: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
This Nigur Just Got Served!
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Enoquin(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
Love is never enough for a man to stick to one woman, it is either self disciplin, contentment or religious discipline
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:
It is sad to say that many women know their man is a cheater and won't leave.

Leave and go where. What about the vow for better or worst.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
SemuhleB:
I am team average looking/ugly guys. Am too young to kill myself with those kind of men. A good looking man is usually everyones boyfriend tongue

Whether ugly or good looking given a chance with right girl most guys will cheat.

Men weren't really program to have one woman. Mother Nature wants us to have multiple women. That's why a man can still reproduce till he dies and that's why women outnumber men 4-1 in every country.
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Leave and go where. What about the vow for better or worst.

Hian! Help! Get this oga off my thread jor! Make I go eat glass!

Where is my bra?

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by luvablesam(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
SemuhleB:
'I'm going to be inside you as long as you let me. U know this is your heart. I know you do. I always come back. We just have to be more careful.' undecided so he felt no remorse and actually wanted to continue with this.

It serves him right. If you cheat be prepared to face the consequences. On a serious note is there a Nigerian man alive that does not cheat cry crysmdh poor Leila.

I checked ur profile and other comments cos of this your comment. Honestly, what's with u n Nigeria?.... how come u have NEVER made any positive comment about Nigeria?...U got issues with us?...
Men/women cheat not cos of their nationality. Sister,keep calm, Nigerian men rock(absolutely)...
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Hian! Help! Get this oga off my thread jor! Make I go eat glass!

Where is my bra?

Lol
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by pickabeau1: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2015
SemuhleB:
'I'm going to be inside you as long as you let me. U know this is your heart. I know you do. I always come back. We just have to be more careful.' undecided so he felt no remorse and actually wanted to continue with this.

It serves him right. If you cheat be prepared to face the consequences. On a serious note is there a Nigerian man alive that does not cheat cry crysmdh poor Leila.

I thought you were south African?..
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Jun 01, 2015
T3Amo:
Cc: Mrschima, rokiatu, stillfire, babyosisi, shollypops, notyourb1tch, onila, moana, xiadnat, chillisauce, subom1
so why are you tagging all these people?
To come follow you gossip? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 01, 2015
The guy is an NFL player and a black man. Not surprised and I don't think liela should be.
Women know when their man is hiding something, cheating or when something is off and in this case it seems he has been with the side chick a long time.
Liela should not pretend like she doesn't know abeg.

JiggamanGh:

He's also a beauty digger, we all know he married her because of her beauty. He probably doesn't love her.

She's ex miss universe, alright.

Beauty? The girl isn't even all that.

TBH, that girl looks like another regular slim good looking babe.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 01, 2015
This ex(She is not a side chic)is wiser than so many Nigrrian babes.
I know a lot in this mess presently. Keeping their hearts above their heads, listening to one cheat mofon there, waiting on him all in the name of love.

There is a msg in it for those that want to learn and I hope it sinks inside. There is truly a difference between a woman that he loves and the one he has to be with, for reasons best known to him. So be wise, know your limit and dont devalue yourself all in the name of love.

This game is played out like everyday. Stay away or remain heart broken forever

5 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:
I have read something on the attachment that has caught my eye. A woman said she wants to submit but doesn't want to be used as a weak woman.

Submission in general means to yield or give way to. If we know something is not right don't submit because you are responsible for your own foolishness.

If your husband is doing what he is to do and treat you like a wife should then submission even if we don't agree save argument especially if it is petty.

There is nothing wrong with submitting as long as your man is right!
By submission she meant falling for his advances.
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by MrsChima(f): 3:28am On Jun 01, 2015
chidyhels:

By submission she meant falling for his advances.

It is the same thing I was saying in the last paragraph.
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by knightsTempler: 5:04am On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:
Wow!

Trust no nigga and fear no bish!

I would say no matter how pretty you are and how rich you are is not going to stop a man from cheating on you if he chooses to do so!

Same goes for the ladies too embarassed

No matter how handsome or rich you are, it's not going to stop a woman cheating on you if she chooses to do so!
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

I thought you were south African?..

What does that have to do with anything? Am I not allowed to comment because of that
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by pickabeau1: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2015
SemuhleB:
What does that have to do with anything? Am I not allowed to comment because of that

And on which authority do u have your assertions

Have u only dated Nigerian
Did they cheat on u or were u d side chic
Are u just parroting what u read online
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by dBard: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2015
SemuhleB:

I don't,
My friend engr John doesn't..andmany others...
and it isn't f lack of temptation either

Don't believe the hype
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by anangboy(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Just another scheme to bring a black brother down.

Who is Leila Lopez? I wouldnt touch her with my nine inch pole if she was in front of me butt ass nekkid, drenched in baby oil.
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Stillfire: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is he not a Nigerian man again? Tehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Cheating with reckless abandon, with no iota of decency and shame. Sets of mad people. grin

I'm very happy about the latest development of side chicks not keeping quiet again. If he sleeps with you or as much as flirts with you while dating someone else, please posttttttttttttt it and disgrace the heck out of these hypersex.ual beasts. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even if this girl is lying, which I 100% doubt, grin the kind of baggage a Nigerian man comes with can make Jesus weep.

Thank God for the internet. No more so called 'smooth operators'. hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by sexylogan(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
SemuhleB:
I am team average looking/ugly guys. Am too young to kill myself with those kind of men. A good looking man is usually everyones boyfriend tongue

Not always.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Jim Iyke And His New Girlfriend, Actress Solange Ojong / Hot And Bold Hollywood Celebrities Leighton Meester Pictures, Bikini Photoshoot / Perfect Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.