Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pay After You Win (better Choice) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pay After You Win (better Choice) (6609 Views)

Winning Is Guaranteed 4-5 Days Within A Week!.....3-5 Odds Pay After Win!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Richard6(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
All these people here are very funny, you pay for games once and lose and you want to kill yourself. Keep hating yourself while others who persisted keep winning and smilling. Lolz!!
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Amandobolt(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
nice
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by woblow1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Richard your day of regret will soon come, continue your scam, u will soon meet your judgment
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by oluwajt(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Motherfucker! Wretched ass scammer

2 Likes

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by tochuukwu(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2021
I need a take on this...

The OP of this thread, sells games to people and request for his percentage after you win, which you guys say his games are fake

Well, I was contacted by someone too, but he didn't offer to sell me games....
He wants to give me games (for free) of 10-30 odds, for me to stake, and when I win I'll send him 40% of my winning.

What do you guys think?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta: Oke Umurhohwo Organises Football Cup For Youth / Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? / America Musician Is Average Four Times Lucrative Than Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.