Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara (1360 Views)

Istikhara For Marriage / Istikhara / How To Perform Salat-l-istikhara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
I want somebody to help me with istikhara on my behalf..its about the gal I want to marry
Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
neurologist:
I want somebody to help me with istikhara on my behalf..its about the gal I want to marry

You are in the best position to do it. It's pretty easy. Do you need help with the du'aa?
Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

You are in the best position to do it. It's pretty easy. Do you need help with the du'aa?
yes I do and how to do it
Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
neurologist:
yes I do and how to do it
Can you read Arabic?
Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Can you read Arabic?
yes I can
Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
neurologist:
yes I can

Say a prayer of two voluntary raka'aat. Then, say the dua'aa of istikhaara. It is not necessary that you see a dream or anything; just follow your instincts.

Attached are the prayer in two different fonts.

www.hadithoftheday.com/how-to-perform-salat-l-istikhara/

1 Like

Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Say a prayer of two voluntary raka'aat. Then, say the dua'aa of istikhaara. It is not necessary that you see a dream or anything; just follow your instincts.

Attached are the prayer in two different fonts.

www.hadithoftheday.com/how-to-perform-salat-l-istikhara/
tanx. JazakhAllahu khairan

1 Like

Re: I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 31, 2015
neurologist:
tanx. JazakhAllahu khairan
Aameen, sir. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Websites Propagating False About Islam / What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? / A Letter From Your Muslim Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.