Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,391 members, 7,800,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times (22913 Views)

Police Arrests “biafra Times” Publisher, 9 Others For Alleged Sedition / The day Our Good News (biafra's News) Will Land On Nairaland 'so Front Page / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by AAinEqGuinea: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
basilo101:

and who is talking about war? Blood thirsty mudafvkas, we are utilising UN Charter on self determination of indigenous people

No.. personification of a failing and dangerous relationship, where the angry jealous man is the anti-Biafran and the unhappy woman is the Biafran who's anticipating a time in which she'll leave. She's fed up with that tired, has-been man of hers who will never please her although he's tried. We hear about these relationships all the time, they seemed doomed from beginning but you still try to make it work. As always, the man is now threatening "over my dead body you'll leave me"... grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by disumusa: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Ibos are their own problems. They are Ojukwu backstabbers! They hate him, hence they didn't vote for him in 2003 and 2007. People Deceiving People
ojuku said he regret ibos did not vote for him, he decided to comit sucide by taking otapiapia.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:
Congrats! When is their General elections?
grin grin
dem born them?
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by PhockPhockMan: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a need for a more radical, ruthless and relentless approach to the Biafran struggle. The reasons for this are pretty obvious. 50 years after Biafra, eastern Nigeria inspite of her immense contribution to the Nigerian state has been treated with scorn and levity by a parasitic bunch of eternally blundering sets of overly corrupt Abuja oligarchs whose control of the power structure in Nigeria only serves to undermine the eastern interest while providing Nigerians with nothing worthwhile to hope on. This epileptic amalgam is horrendeously hapless. It has become a monumental shame to proud men from proud cultures like Biafrans. An overwhelminly alarming edifice to incompetence, political debauchery and run-away kleptomania. A paradise to tribal hawks who will always approach every issue from the pettiest of angles, Nigeria is ugly! A state exists to further the interests of the people . A state shouldn't be turned into a vehicle to loot and pillage other peoples resources just to dance to the hedonistic whims of some unserious bunch.. This thing is not working! This thing is not designed to work!! The petty conglomorate of premodial characters that populate Abuja as we speak lack the inventive leadership traits needed to make a head or tail out of this Lugards acient schifi creation. Lets do the needful my people; lets put this emberassinly wobbling behemoth down. It is doable.
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by stinggy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dem born them?
Don't underrate them. Dem mean biznes oo tongue
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:

Don't underrate them. Dem mean biznes oo tongue
...ai jes dey luk U angry sad
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by stinggy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...ai jes dey luk U angry sad

Lol... shebi na u b editor-in-chief grin
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:

Lol... shebi na u b editor-in-chief grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by saintneo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
iscoli:
if only this saintneo can
lol
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by blaqoracle: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Masterclass32:

You've forgotten that whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
if homelessness is a blessing then being cursed is a better option.
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 05, 2015
for every biafran youth that really care about biafra, please join my fb group "for the love of biafra" no much talks lets work and share ideas! its biafra or nothing!! Bleep 9ja. i am more interested in engineering students, physicists, philosophers, administrators, communicators(mass comm) and every believer in the biafra restoration. join my new group and get the details thanks!
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by coolitempa(f): 2:17am On Jun 05, 2015
basilo101:

and who is talking about war? Blood thirsty mudafvkas, we are utilising UN Charter on self determination of indigenous people

This is good....just leave ur women behind....... grin...d men can go n die......... wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by whitecloth: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
blaqoracle:
they are still suffering from the curse Tarawa balewa placed on them.

what is the curse Tafawa Balewa placed on them
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by ModiKen(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
new2020:
Biafra movement picked up a momentum never seen before with the younger generation within the last month. Courtesy of Radio Biafra who are doing a fabulous job uniting SE and SS with one weapon...truth.

Unfortunately, we Niger Deltans are not and would never be part of any Biafran drama.

We are not Igbos; we have nothing in common; not dressing, eating, language or customs and traditions.

Don't mind Asari Dokubo, his word holds very little meaning to the average Niger Deltan.

BTW, if you are thinking Asari Dokubo would abandon his billion naira investments in Benin Republic and go back to the creeks to fight for Biafra, you are kidding yourself.

Lastly, Nnamdi Kanu is a coward hidding in the I.K behind a radio.
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
blaqoracle:
they are still suffering from the curse Tarawa balewa placed on them.
Between Tafawa Balewa's North and the South East which region is suffering?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by melzabull(f): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
ModiKen:

Unfortunately, we Niger Deltans are not and would never be part of any Biafran drama.

We are not Igbos; we have nothing in common; not dressing, eating, language or customs and traditions.

Don't mind Asari Dokubo, his word holds very little meaning to the average Niger Deltan.

BTW, if you are thinking Asari Dokubo would abandon his billion naira investments in Benin Republic and go back to the creeks to fight for Biafra, you are kidding yourself.

Lastly, Nnamdi Kanu is a coward hidding in the I.K behind a radio.
Who is the average Niger deltan? where are you from to start with?
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by ModiKen(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
melzabull:
Who is the average Niger deltan? where are you from to start with?

How does where I come from in the Niger Delta add sugar to your garri?

If war start and una trust us Niger Deltans, we go sell una for N10 to Nigeria. grin
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by melzabull(f): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
ModiKen:

How does where I come from in the Niger Delta add sugar to your garri?

If war start and una trust us Niger Deltans, we go sell una for N10 to Nigeria. grin
be real and be proud of your identity. Stop being an ijiot

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by EPOMA(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a need for a more radical, ruthless and relentless approach to the Biafran struggle. The reasons for this are pretty obvious. 50 years after Biafra, eastern Nigeria inspite of her immense contribution to the Nigerian state has been treated with scorn and levity by a parasitic bunch of eternally blundering sets of overly corrupt Abuja oligarchs whose control of the power structure in Nigeria only serves to undermine the eastern interest while providing Nigerians with nothing worthwhile to hope on. This epileptic amalgam is horrendeously hapless. It has become a monumental shame to proud men from proud cultures like Biafrans. An overwhelminly alarming edifice to incompetence, political debauchery and run-away kleptomania. A paradise to tribal hawks who will always approach every issue from the pettiest of angles, Nigeria is ugly! A state exists to further the interests of the people . A state shouldn't be turned into a vehicle to loot and pillage other peoples resources just to dance to the hedonistic whims of some unserious bunch.. This thing is not working! This thing is not designed to work!! The petty conglomorate of premodial characters that populate Abuja as we speak lack the inventive leadership traits needed to make a head or tail out of this Lugards acient schifi creation. Lets do the needful my people; lets put this emberassinly wobbling behemoth down. It is doable.

And whose fault , the early they get themselves educated the better. ignorance, nonsence
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by SonOfEl(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2015
PenSniper:

Very uninspiring, haggard-and hyngrt-looking set of people with a rag-like symbol as a flag representing a nation ? Not a good publicity stunt. The whole photo is demeaning, to say the least.

Meanwhile, throughout my school days and civil service years, my candid observation has been that the igbos of Imo state origin are most civilised and tolerant of all Igbos. Am i right or not ?

I know they are because of your APShit.....sorry APC right?
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by ModiKen(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2015
melzabull:
be real and be proud of your identity. Stop being an ijiot

That I'm Igbo!

No way! I dont wear red cap with fowl feather on it neither do I eat fufu. How can I claim am an Igbo.
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by Buike8: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2015
that is very true but let's not forget that we need to learn from Nigeria's mistake when running Biafra.Perharps that was why God did not want us to be independent back then yet.We will focus on exporting secondary goods too like clothes,shoes and with time cars and electronics.Agriculture and oil export will be just to complement foreign exchange

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by ilovetheline: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2333876_16869749193686983380483983357838443247086n_jpeg3c4a5b58d0bcbf997c21236637882849

Biafrans deceiving themselves. See how children were happy when they heard the rebels have been caught
these were Yoruba's. They were rejoicing the people they chased away were forced back. Rational?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by JimiOgunlola: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:
Clowns!

You see what I have talking about. Today you want them to go, tommorow they are clowns for wanting to leave. Why are you bent on disgracing the yoruba race. What do you stand to lose if the people you hate so much leave? Are you really a woman sef?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by PentiumPro(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

You see what I have talking about. Today you want them to go, tommorow they are clowns for wanting to leave. Why are you bent on disgracing the yoruba race. What do you stand to lose if the people you hate so much leave? Are you really a woman sef?

Are you normal?
Re: Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times by booblacain(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
PenSniper:

Meanwhile, throughout my school days and civil service years, my candid observation has been that the igbos of Imo state origin are most civilised and tolerant of all Igbos. Am i right or not ?

Same thing I have always thought about Ondo state of the Yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions / Photos From NSA, Service Chiefs And Igp's Visits To North East Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.