Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty (38211 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by ichidodo: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2015
coolluk:

Lol , like anyone asked for your opinion
Lol,like anyone asked for your response...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by after1: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Come after me with ya real moniker then I will serve ya sorry ass to the dogs - But that's not gonna happen, the cowardice runs deep in your genes.

Swerve.
[/s]

A moniker registered in 2014 must be new to a brainless monkey like you. You think I am some deluded fools you oppress here or some little kids in romance section where you run after under aged children. Face me and stop spewing trash as usual, you are just the normal noise maker on nairaland without sense, your bleached face and brain makes you spew nonsense without thinking. Go to Jumia.com to order for a new brain and save your children from perpetual disgrace. Worthless animal in human skin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
These people have no brains really. What is ambiguous in what the president said?

Yes he said the amnesty is due to end in December (which is the date set by GEJ's administration). But the president went further to state his intention to still invest heavily not only in the projects but other programs currently in place. Instead of these people to be thankful and show appreciation, they are here spewing rubbish.

And when you vandalize the pipe lines and engage in illegal refining such that you degrade your environment, why do you wait for a Buhari to come clean it? Why didn't you blackmail Jonathan to do it?

Wen.Nigeria government open mouth, They don't do what they promised ooo
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Truckpusher(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2015
okotv:
I read most of your comments. Your apathy towards we APC supporters is clear but please don't go the tribal root.
Bro, I'm not bashing any tribe here - I'm only stating the fuccking ugly bitter truth the way it is.

And since you've become a peace advocate between your own people and these leeches that their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens ,could you please kindly tell them to shut the hell up, whenever the Niger Delta people complain about oil exploration and exploitation and the Government's deliberate non-charlatan attitude towards their plight.

You can't be biting the finger that feeds you and tell the same man that owns that finger not to cry out for God's sake.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Wen.Nigeria government open mouth, They don't do what they promised ooo
And what does "benefits of the doubts mean to you?"

If he didn't say a word about Niger Delta, we will criticize him. If he said negative thing about the region, we will criticize him. And now that he said something very nice of his plan for the region, some are still talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by mdmudy: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Ijaw youths should wake up from slumber,the party is over,Kingley Kuku,Edwin Clark,Mama peace,Asari Dokubo and host of others should give Ijaw youths their broad shoulders to lean on
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by SirColumbus: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
What do you when you had to call ya dogs out ? You call them by their names.
mmmm
u called IYC brainless
and to others ranting nonsense against the ijaw youth which between you and the ijaw youth who is brainless gosh!! u guys suck

so if u have 10 sisters and men comes to marry them without dowry so u and ur useless father will sit and watch d girls go abi
pity for ur injustice... u stay probably in 1 cave in Lagos and rant nonsense pple lost their life's love once all in the name that your government is drilling crude oil
we pray for change . and u tink stopping the amnesty programme is Nigerians problem or will bring the change ?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
lets see how that plays out without a fight...you fools think the oil is for everybody abi?...y'all will have to come live with us in the niger delta and in the creeks to make such vane claims...we are waiting to see how that clause to the bill will pass...parasites!!..
unfortunately for u the law makers from other part of the country outnumbers those from oil areas so you see u are fighting a lost cause.. Moreover it has already been changed, u will have to spend the rest of your life wishing it never happened.. Bye
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Truckpusher(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

A moniker registered in 2014 must be new to a brainless monkey like you. You think I am some deluded fools you oppress here or some little kids in romance section where you run after under aged children. Face me and stop spewing trash as usual, you are just the normal noise maker on nairaland without sense, your bleached face and brain makes you spew nonsense without thinking. Go to Jumia.com to order for a new brain and save your children from perpetual disgrace. Worthless animal in human skin.
Are you that daft beyond redemption not to notice when someone is totally ignoring you because your opinion is so insignificant and worthless.

And here........

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Truckpusher(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2015
SirColumbus:
mmmm
u called IYC brainless
and to others ranting nonsense against the ijaw youth which between you and the ijaw youth who is brainless gosh!! u guys suck

so if u have 10 sisters and men comes to marry them without dowry so u and ur useless father will sit and watch d girls go abi
pity for ur injustice... u stay probably in 1 cave in Lagos and rant nonsense pple lost their life's love once all in the name that your government is drilling crude oil
we pray for change . and u tink stopping the amnesty programme is Nigerians problem or will bring the change ?
Could you please try reading my posts upside down for better clarification - You seem to be still dazed from a serious nightmare my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2015
All d money pumped into d amnesty program would have been enough for d implementation of the United Nations
Environmental Programme, UNEP report on Ogoni. I wonder what is on dat report day d govt avoid like plague. The water, land and air pollution there is enourmous. If u work in pollution prone areas like gas plants or refineries, u will be given packages like milk for example so u could close ur eyes to d health hazards. No one should crucify them for receiving d amnesty package pls. He dat wears d shoe knows.....
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by neocortex: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2015
akinladejo:
Clean enviroment of Ogoni land? What was Jonathan doing for the past 6yrs as president plus 2yrs of VP that he didn't implement this? Too bad for the south for having a too dull man is their former resident. Y are they crying now , when they ve d head what do they do with it?

You need to stop crying already.
Answer this question , 1. who is the current president of FRN ?
2 Who should the citizens complain to when they have problems ?

If you are intelligent enough to answer those two questions correctly , you will know that your previous rant is unnecessary if not ireesponsible.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by lastpage: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Everyone in this country is well aware of whose ethnic group serves as a buffer zone for their masters up North.
Continue deluding your silly nature but one thing I can assure you is that when the shiit hits the fan it would be all encompassing dumbo - It won't be a one sided affair.This is the 21st century ,quit living in the 60s

Meanwhile ,you have no right to talk until Ilorin a Yoruba land ceases to have an Emir - You probably think it doesn't matter ,but it does because it is part of your shameless history of cowardice and backstabbing weaklings.....Go figure

FYI: I'm not an Igbo man.

Your true moniker should bear, Iidiotic LASTPAGE

I am not from Ilorin, if those from Ilorin decide that they want an Emir or even an Eze, it is their choice and l will respect that.

Until you have a first class Oba in Lagos.... (Not those toothless Urchins who wear Igbo-garb when it is time to go and beg Oba Akiolu, for crumbs) .....as you promised, until then, l will not take this your "chest-beating" as a serious-attempt to be taken-seriously! grin

It is those who have the "brains", that will always checkmate and control those who think they have the "muscles"! undecided
Sleep over that.

But really, I just dont understand how you guys can continually deny your history?
It was this same Yoruba you call cowards, who brought your failed Biafran Project to its knees. Yoruba took the Surrender of Biafra.
What you cherished most in life, albeit out of selfishness, was quashed by Yoruba legends!
That is a historical fact and Obasanjo is still alive today!
I am sure the name Benjamin "Scorpion" Adekunle still give your lineage a lot of nightmares in their sleep! grin grin

I hate to recall that part of our history as it will seem like l am "rubbing-it-in" but it is sewer-rats like you that make us open the can of worms, with your unguarded statements.
Do me, l do you no dey vex baba God! (Unreserved Apologies to all "sensible Igbos")

The difference between your people and the Northerners is quite evident in the last Political dispensation.
Buhari had tried three times without success, to become the President.
Meanwhile, a Yoruba in Obasanjo had done it and got re-elected again for a second term! (If not for constitutional provisions, Baba Iyabo fit become Mugabe sef! grin )

Now, Buhari, a Northerner was "smart enough" to realize that he would continue to "Try till Eternity" unless he is able to "bridge the gap and embrace the Kings and King-makers - The Yorubas!
Despite a possible "born-to-rule" mentality, he humbled himself and came down to the South West.
Today, he is our President

But your own people, in their characteristic "act-before-thinking", chest-thumping self delusion, were arrogant and insulting, ....just like you are doing now... and your Azz got whooped.
That is the sole reason why Jonathan Ebelechukwu is in Otuoke today, defeated and licking his wound
undecided

So, ask yourself: would you be here raving-mad, if you have used your senses and planned properly, analyzed the situation and come out with a bullet-proof scheme that would at least not make your Jonathan suffer the ignominy of being the first incumbent President of Nigeria to be booted out of office?

But hell No!, You cant!! You lack the capacity of deep-reasoning and cranial exercise (whether that "flat area" is truly empty, l need to know!).
This is where the Yorubas will AlWAYS trump you, .....till eternity.
Look behind our heads and you will see the bulge! Na "better sense" full there!
grin grin tongue tongue

Chillax small boy!
Learn from the master chess-players!
dont insult your Masters!
It is the END that justify the MEANS.
Yorubas will ALWAYS WIN.

Mark my words today: The next President of Nigeria will be a Yoruba person. tongue

You dont like it, you can roll into the Lagoon. .... but spare our fishes o! undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I dont want to engage an emotional riff-raff like you anymore. In doing so, l will be offending a lot of people who dont think upside-down like you. That l do not crave but It is a Roforofo thingy. undecided

You can as well run crying to your "Igbo Mods" and ask them to ban me! .....As usual grin
Just remember you started it first undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by after1: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Are you that daft beyond redemption not to notice when someone is totally ignoring you because your opinion is so insignificant and worthless.

And here........
[/s]

Until you brainless bleached oaf mind your Bleep.ing business and stop insulting a whole tribe over nothing, your foolishness and stupidity should end in your lonely bed bug infested room. Worthless piece of trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by HiGod: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2015
anwo247:

But you'll continue to degrade their environment and allocate oil wells to northerners ba? Tough time awaits you and your certificateless buhari. You forget so soon.

Then don't come here to tell us how brutal Nigeria army were.

Don't come here to tell us about thousands of your people being killed/ everyday

Don't come here to say Nigeria army has completely wiped out a whole village.

Remember, d little development in your state would be wiped off.

Also, remember that the war would be fought on your land which means you would need to cope and live with environmental degradation and war at the same

Asari wasn't stupid when he took all his businesses to Benin cos he knows Nigeria army too well.

You only enjoy Igbo support and that won't take you anywhere against Nigeria army

My dear, there is nothing like creeks in a full war ; creeks become a battlefield where bombs are tested and well utilised to full capacity.

Chaiii!!!! I only pity the innocent old people, children and women in Bayelsa, other Ijaw dominated communities or cities and probably part of East. Ijaws are being pushed by Igbo militants to go to war. Trust me, by the time Nigeria army is through with you.........

Finally, be warned.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by jornie(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2015
K

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by sinizia: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2015
okotv:
I read most of your comments. Your apathy towards we APC supporters is clear but please don't go the tribal root.

With the way you wrote "Jesus" in your siggy, i was thinking you would be non-biased. But deep within your fake coolness, lies a raging hypocrite. Are you telling me you didn't see your tribesmen on this thread insulting the Igbos and the NDs? So it's only Truckpusher that went the tribal route? You are a biased hypocrite!! If you can't blame the both parties, then keep your unsolicited judgment to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by stboff: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Fools. Dem go soon sabi say power baton done change... Thank God National assembly kuma done change the content of Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) from Niger Delta to the whole of Nigeria as the host community! No more partiality, THE OIL IS FOR EVERYBODY IN NIGERIA!
The oil which destroys their land and disrupt their source of livelihood to fund the buildings and infrastructures in Lagos is for "EVERYBODY in NIGERIA"
But the infrastructures and ports built in LAGOS with the oil money from the South is NOT for everybody.
The south has been feeding Nigeria. For the past 55years the only time a southerner got to rule, ya'll couldn't just let him be. You saw the need to make the country ungovernable so you can reclaim your birth right.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
unfortunately for u the law makers from other part of the country outnumbers those from oil areas so you see u are fighting a lost cause.. Moreover it has already been changed, u will have to spend the rest of your life wishing it never happened.. Bye
who cares if the law makers from other parts of the country outnumber those from the niger delta..it has always been like that...when we start dealing with every oil infrastructure they would have to revoke that clause...make thunder fire you and all those non niger delta law makers...we are waiting for you bloody parasites... angry....you want to enjoy royalties from where you were not born nor did you suffer for....nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Bigdreams(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Ok.

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2015
stboff:

The oil which destroys their land and disrupt their source of livelihood to fund the buildings and infrastructures in Lagos is for "EVERYBODY in NIGERIA"
But the infrastructures and ports built in LAGOS with the oil money from the South is NOT for everybody.
The south has been feeding Nigeria. For the past 55years the only time a southerner got to rule, ya'll couldn't just let him be. You saw the need to make the country ungovernable so you can reclaim your birth right.

It is well.
they forget that while its not going to be business as usual because the apc is in power,its not also going to be business as usual from the niger deltans feeding this useless entity called nigeria since the 60's...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
thats correct from you...the agitation should have seen important bill like the petroleum industrial bill signed and resource control achieved...the niger delta struggle was actually spare headed by greedy thieves who couldnt see beyond there nose...but its not too late to make adjustments...as long as oil still flows there is always that chance and time to right wrongs...the IYC and all niger delta struggling organizations should focus on the right thing and channel there strength and zeal into fighting for the right course....

Say NO to AMNESTY...

Say YES to Resource control and the PIB(ofcourse the one that must have deleted the new clause added by those thieving fools in the house)..
To demonstrate that the ND desires the position you put forward here, one would expect the true leaders of the region (the traditional rulers and other notable figures there) to counter the submission of ex-militants and the IYC; to tell them to their face that amnesty and pipeline contracts are not what the region need or deserve. In this way, the whole world will understand that the militants are not speaking for entire Ijaw/ND region. Keeping quiet only lends voice to the position of the militants.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2015
stboff:

It is well.
what were you feeding on before oil exploration? By d way what else do u want afterall the 13% oil derivation goes to your creeks. What Some of of ss governors receive as allocation annually is more than the budget of some African countries having larger population and greater needs.
As for making country ungovernable.. He made it ungovernable for himself... For crying out loud He mismanaged the oil revenue believing its made from Niger Delta and seeing it as revenge time on d north forgetting Nigeria is for everybody!
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

To demonstrate that the ND desires the position you put forward here, one would expect the true leaders of the region (the traditional rulers and other notable figures there) to counter the submission of ex-militants and the IYC; to tell them to their face that amnesty and pipeline contracts are not what the region need or deserve. In this way, the whole world will understand that the militants are not speaking for entire Ijaw/ND region. Keeping quiet only lends voice to the position of the militants.
and that is about to happen soon...no more amnsety(just a piece of the pie),its time for resource control...

Need to discuss with the IYC president...
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by true2god: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Never wanted to comment but I cant control myself. The hausa and the yorubas are the most ungrateful people on earth. The money T Y Danjuma is making from his ill-gotten oil well is far more than the money the federal govt is paying the umemployed youths of the niger-delta.

Aside Lagos, no single state in the southwest can survive without oil allocations from the niger-delta. And most of the people drumming for the cancellation of this program on nairaland are yorubas. Thats pure wickedness and inhuman. The oil in nigeria belong to the niger-deltans first, before nigeria.

The fiscal commission in charge of revenue allocation in nigeria, between 1960-1967, gave the regions 50% or revenue accrued from their region and not 13% as we have now. Morally the people of the niger-delta are one of the most cheated people on earth going by how their oil well are allocated and how their oil monies are shared.

A time will come when the owners of this oil will rise is ferrocios anger and once the international community listen to them, the yorubas and the hausa wil be the worst losers.

I am not from the niger-delta, I only believe in justice and equity which is alien to nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Kingspin(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Is anyone still wondering the real problem of Nigeria?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
I know tthis development will certainly not go down with the IYC folks. However, it's the plain truth that the Amnesty programme should be cancelled and something more meaningful, more beneficial and more encompassing be put forward in its place.

Amnesty is also one of those crumbs carefully engineered by the FG to keep the youths mute while it enriches itself with OUR OIL!

Our leaders in the ND haven't helped matters at all.

It's obvious that true federalism, which I have continued to clamour for even in the days of GEJ, is the ONLY way to go.

Amnesty must stop. Enough of these insulting crumbs! !!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by xreal: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
anwo247:

But you'll continue to degrade their environment and allocate oil wells to northerners ba? Tough time awaits you and your certificateless buhari. You forget so soon.

Can you answer this simple question?

Who is the president and commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

don't tell me it's the 'certificateless' Buhari
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by sexybol(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Buhari is one brainless illiterate freak accident waiting to happen ..How else could you describe the blatant disregard for social justice,equity or the dangers of plunging the mono economy into another round of hypoxia? This is not the best times to be a Nigerian soldier, after facing off BH in the desert, you are forced into a miasma of swamp and mangroove dangers to protect remote stretches of pipelines,the brainless freak is supposed to quench fires and not spark national conflagrations or maybe he be think this here is the 80s where analog technology limits battlespace in brackish swamp environment or cushions financial shocks and investor trepidation on the mono economy?...And the comical thing is the whole armed forces combined are not only too corrupt but are inadequately prepared (capability,strategically and tactically) and lack the minerals to engage swamp fighters in their own unique turf thus they cannot protect our pipelines from vandalism, so if then the militants descend on some exposed oil infrastructures, Nigeria might not afford to pay salaries for these soldiers never mind the rest of them civilians under government employment......The brainless president must find another critical development to play chicken with,not this particular one.We understand his twilight years bestows him the right to remain fearless and call bluffs but this quardroon illiterate must understand that we have younger generations who might suffer his recklessness.[/b]
BIG OYINBO WITH NO SENSE. THE MAN IS BEARLY A WEEK IN OFFICE YET U SPEAK AS IF HE HAS SPENT 6 YEARS THERE! I WONDER HOW YOUR GRAMMAR WILL LOOK LIKE IN ONE YEAR TIME.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by agabusta: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
First and foremost I do not support the amnesty and I'm not Ijaw but you must be a complete iidiot for saying that Ijaw people has no brains.

Read my lips again ,you are a complete motherfuccker ,you passingshit

You deserve a bullet to ya fuccked up brain - Have you been to Ijaw land and see the environmental devastation caused by the parasitic nature of you and your backward lazy kinsmen that ran Nigeria to the ground since independence? undecided

I piss on ya grave.

Chai, you have serious comprehension issues. He is referring to Vanguard and others who think it is Buhari that set a date for the amnesty conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Idrismusty97(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you must learn to contain your emotions. Stop making sweeping negative comments about an entire group of people.
They are freaking brainless! Don't you still get it?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by xreal: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
sexybol:
BIG OYINBO WITH NO SENSE. THE MAN IS BEARLY A WEEK IN OFFICE YET U SPEAK AS IF HE HAS SPENT 6 YEARS THERE! I WONDER HOW YOUR GRAMMAR WILL LOOK LIKE IN ONE YEAR TIME.

oyinbo without communication.

All na empty vessel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insecurity: Ugwuanyi Begins Clearing Of Bushes Used As Criminal Hideouts (photo) / Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? / Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.