Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (40485 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Yes, we need to put our foot down and make Ambode incorporate us into the larger Lagos political hegemony if not for his own political interest or survival but that of thieffnubu and APC at the centre because TBH we are here to stay,we have elected our kin into Federal seats representing Lagos and also Lagos State seats representing our own communes thus we hold some leverage and power that APC might choose to ignore at their own perils...If Lagos must retain its global cosmopolitan status, it must be a no man's land but a home for all.

Nice writeup omo ale jatijati, olofo, ashiwere. Tinubu is ur nightmare and I bet na him case go kill u and ur folks. Omo osan

8 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by sokera: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Igbos want their country Brafia but they still want to live in NIGERIA . Useless people , if Igbos are really serious about Brafia I except them to first show a massive protest by relocating back to east from wherever they live in Nigeria . But I bet Igbos are not ready to live in their Brafia land. You can't eat your cake and have it . So Igbos we are not begging you to be part of the new Nigeria so you are all free to Relocate back to your respective villages

12 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
ogawisdom:
Lagos an extension of igboland grin it shld b d turn of d igbos to produce d next Governor 2019 since we ve contributed threemuch in developin lag. D yorubas shld support zoning d governorship to d igbos come 2019 in d spirit of equity n fairness or else undecided .......

I wish lagos shared boundary with any igbo state we would ve captured it and made it part of our dear Biafra tongue
iam from north and ilove lagos but ican't claim indigen of lagos. It is only bastard and no man son that will claim no mans land or other man land, eko belong to yoruaba.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by bayulll01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
zendy:

When Biafra comes, don't really expect Igbos to pack and go, it ain't going to happen. Go and look at your Nigerian passport well and ask what "ECOWAS" engraved in front of it means because you will see that same ECOWAS in front of the Biafran passport. ECOWAS allows anybody in west Africa to travel and live anywhere in west Africa. Any Yoruba man who thinks that Biafra means kicking Igbos out of Lagos and taking over their properties should perish the thought. As a Biafran, I will never need Visa to go anywhere in Nigeria including Lagos.

Ehn ehn tell me something,you people are the smartest people on earth,u want to secedes and yet you don't want to leave the land you secedes from,we will shoot you at sight if you cross ore awon werey you want to eat your cake and have it same time

13 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by shamecurls(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
zendy:

When Biafra comes, don't really expect Igbos to pack and go, it ain't going to happen. Go and look at your Nigerian passport well and ask what "ECOWAS" engraved in front of it means because you will see that same ECOWAS in front of the Biafran passport. ECOWAS allows anybody in west Africa to travel and live anywhere in west Africa. Any Yoruba man who thinks that Biafra means kicking Igbos out of Lagos and taking over their properties should perish the thought. As a Biafran, I will never need Visa to go anywhere in Nigeria including Lagos.

You re very funny.... Have you ever asked yourself why a Shengen Visa will not get you into UK ?? Then you will know each country still has a right to its diplomatic relations.

Wake-up

15 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
You forgot "Ghana must go" so soon.
These are part of ECOWAS but kicked out of Nigeria. Perish the thought of eating your cake and having it.
zendy:

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
RareDiamond:
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS A M0RON AND A BIGOT. Igbos did not issue any ultimatum, they only made some demand which any sane governor would grant.

Below are the request made NOT ULTIMATUM AS MISCHIEVOUSLY STATED BY THE BIGOTED OP

The group, led by the Publicity Secretary of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, called for continuous cordial relationship between Ndigbo and the state government.

Harris said: “Some of the issues are that the newly inaugurated Lagos State government will continue to ensure the safety of lives and property of all Lagosians, including Ndigbo. That the government will continue to partner Ndigbo in moving the state forward such that Igbo in the state will continue to have a place in the government and civil service.
is that not shamles
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Ritchiee: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
ogawisdom:
Lagos an extension of igboland grin it shld b d turn of d igbos to produce d next Governor 2019 since we ve contributed threemuch in developin lag. D yorubas shld support zoning d governorship to d igbos come 2019 in d spirit of equity n fairness or else undecided .......

I wish lagos shared boundary with any igbo state we would ve captured it and made it part of our dear Biafra tongue
To know a people,go and read about their history.Compare and contrast...Hope you get the drift...

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
I often wonder why yorubas feel like igbos owe them alot.
Its not like yorubas can stop igbos from living in lagos. Lagos is part of nigeria and nigeria is for nigerians.

When igbos wanted to seceed, you all insisted they remain in Nigeria. This one nigeria is here to stay.
I will live any goddamn place I please and I will live as I please as long as it conforms to the laws of the federl republic.

Yorubas and hausas are highly welcomed to live in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by bakila: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Some people don't know where their priority lie. If those that didn't vote you present 7point abeg how many point agenda people wey vote go present?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by olusipimp(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=ogawisdom post=34304616]Lagos an extension of igboland grin it shld b d turn of d igbos to produce d next Governor 2019 since we ve contributed threemuch in developin lag. D yorubas shld support zoning d governorship to d igbos come 2019 in d spirit of equity n fairness or else undecided .......

I wish lagos shared boundary with any igbo state we would ve captured it and made it part of our dear Biafra tongue[

Dis flat head guy is suffering frm dehydration of τ̲̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ brain.......

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt]I often wonder why yorubas feel like igbos owe them alot.
Its not like yorubas can stop igbos from living in lagos. Lagos is part of nigeria and nigeria is for nigerians.

When igbos wanted to seceed, you all insisted they remain in Nigeria. This one nigeria is here to stay.
I will live any goddamn place I please and I will live as I please as long as it conforms to the laws of the federl republic.

Yorubas and hausas are highly welcomed to live in the east.
[/size]
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
The lagooners must always have demands to make. Even where they did not sow, they want to reap.

Lol @ Lagooners grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by strongerthaneva(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
The lagooners must always have demands to make. Even where they did not sow, they want to reap.
Am expecting them to go and reap from jimi agbaje and their brother jonathan that's where they casted their votes to now..He who sowed will surely reap..As for mr igbokwe he is man that must reap a lot cos he is a died heard apc fan who knowz different between white and albino..

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
shamecurls:

You re very funny.... Have you ever asked yourself why a Shengen Visa will not get you into UK ?? Then you will know each country still has a right to its diplomatic relations.

Wake-up
Uk is not a schengen country.
A united kingdom visa will get you to wales, england, ireland, scotland and all uk countries....
Thank me for the lessons

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
goingsolo:
All the Yoruba guys here claiming lagos indigenes are all from old dirty brown zinc states of oyo,osun,ekiti,ogun,ondo and part of kwara. the igbos dominates lagos and are more productive, effective and efficient more than other tribes including d yaribas combined. grin grin grin grin grin
eya ibo realy love lagos, but others yorubas claiming lagos are from oduduwa or ibos are oduduwa too. Let me advice you the real indigen know them self we shall see when war arises

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

IS ONLY IGBOS IN LAGOS?. GO TO ALABA, THE POPULATION OF HAUSA IS ALMOST TWICE IGBOS YET THEY DONT MAKE DEMAND.

That is false my friend.
The only part of alaba that hausas dominate is the alaba rago section.
Anyone can make demand in their father land.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Mariojane(f): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
POPdecorator:
This igbo self shey lagos resemble biafrubbish country?
lolz grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Autolord: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by VirginFinder: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
RareDiamond:
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS A M0RON AND A BIGOT. Igbos did not issue any ultimatum, they only made some demand which any sane governor would grant.

Below are the request made NOT ULTIMATUM AS MISCHIEVOUSLY STATED BY THE BIGOTED OP

[b]The group, led by the Publicity Secretary of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, called for continuous cordial relationship between Ndigbo and the state government.

Harris said: “S

Ambode will be a BASTARD if he grants any of those senseless, selfish, useless demands from that bunch of insatiable ibo ingrates!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by tunde1200(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
You always claim Lagos is no man's land, yet you behave like Illegal immigrants...SMH

Jimichukwu agbajekwe.
Should be able to help you out.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by proxillin(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
proxillin:

[size=18pt]If they are Nigerians, why are they making demands as if they are immigrants?

Have you seen Hausas making demands?

Have you seen Itsekiri making demands?

Hausas dont have to make demands because they know they are part of Nigeria. And Lagos is a Nigerian city where every Nigerian belong.

But our igbo brothers will just want to find trouble noni. Hate filled mofos.

You always claim Lagos is no man's land, yet you behave like Illegal immigrants...SMH
[/size]
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
sigain:
Beggars. Shameless people. It is high time the Yorubas in the east to start making demands too, unfortunately they have nothing to give.
the ibos should writte application to indiginalise them self as oduduwa so they can be indegen of yoruba land sikena

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Mariojane(f): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
e ma gba mi ara adugbo
ur ara adugbo are all igbos do u still want them to save u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by tunde1200(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Were they the only tribe in Lagos?.
Selfish demand!,

ogawisdom:

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Caseless: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
1stCitizen:

Lol @ Lagooners grin grin grin
grin
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
all dis igbo ppl sef.....dey are neva okay wit wat dey have..... very soon, dey will take over lagos. Is igbo d only tribe in lagos?..Are d hausas demanding 4 anytin? After voting for Agbaje, u are demanding 4 rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
tunde1200:

Jimichukwu agbajekwe.
Should be able to help you out.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
RareDiamond:

The group, led by the Publicity Secretary of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, called for continuous cordial relationship between Ndigbo and the state government.

Harris said: “Some of the issues are that the newly inaugurated Lagos State government will continue to ensure the safety of lives and property of all Lagosians, including Ndigbo. That the government will continue to partner Ndigbo in moving the state forward such that Igbo in the state will continue to have a place in the government and civil service.
am a northernal even you dash as gift all ibo land and property i dont want talkles of claiming indigen of se "aram"

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
As if they vote for him. Even folks that voted him do not make demands.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by michaelwilli(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Funny people. I laff in binary. 1010100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001111111111111111111111111011101010101101111111111111111111

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
My brother, admission to a block is not automatic. Cameron is not an ECOWAS member, they need visa to visit Nigeria and vise versa. Proximity to another nation too is not a criteria as in the example just stated. A Mexican will need visa to USA but a Canadian would not. So when it comes to that, it is left for member nations to decide if Biafra would be allowed as a member or not. But from the bad belle that would follow a secession, I doubt if Biafra would ever be accepted into ECOWAS as Nigeria (or what is left of her) will do everything to prevent this from happening. If you follow the Scottish referendum debate you'll understand what I'm saying.
icebeatz:

Uk is not a schengen country.
A united kingdom visa will get you to wales, london, ireland, scotland and all uk countries....
Thank me for the lessons

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.