Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (40480 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
ogawisdom:
Lagos an extension of igboland grin it shld b d turn of d igbos to produce d next Governor 2019 since we ve contributed threemuch in developin lag. D yorubas shld support zoning d governorship to d igbos come 2019 in d spirit of equity n fairness or else undecided .......

I wish lagos shared boundary with any igbo state we would ve captured it and made it part of our dear Biafra tongue
...buddy,pls go to your village to claim power sharing and zoning formulae.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Autolord:
You're sick!!! Do you have facts to support your counter-argument? No? Then, shut up! Transport sector, Nollywood, technology, Importation, Automobile, commerce, hospitality(hotels) etc. What else makes up Lagos economy?

You're even more idiotic than I thought. So the Lagos economy is limited to those few listings you have up there? LMAO No wonder you guys never seem to develop, you must come to Lagos and want to be 'kings and governors' of the lagoon. grin grin

And pls explain to me, how does listing out sectors of the economy amout to a fact that your kinsmen own 70% of the Lagos economy? I'm even more curious to know how you came about owning 70% of technology in Lagos...that should be interesting grin grin

And pls explain how any one of those other sectors you listed up there is distinct from commerce and how you came about your calculations of owning 70% of them.

Also pls name one automobile company in Lagos and the name of the igbo man that own the company.

For your yeye mind transportation is limited to owning luxurious buses that go from Lagos to onitsha, aba and enugu abi? Your goofing no get part two grin

You're just a typical igbo m.oron. You and your kinsmen alter nothing but beer palor fantasies and myths (I don't blame you tho, you can't reasonably be expected to be able to think beyond your scope).

You are very active is sectors that have the least impact in the economy, you're an expert at selling fake drugs, fake cloths, stolen car parts, selling fake CD s, gala and lacasera in the Lagos traffic. That to you is wealth- yes you own 70% of those, good for you...You thrive in states of lawlessness and disorder. In more organized sectors you pay the second feedle, even the mallams up north are better off than you.

You and your kinsmen are nothing but a group delusional men. Kindly go back to the east and own 100% of your economy there...It's not by force to be here.

#DelusionalTribe.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Caseless: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Am expecting them to go and reap from jimi agbaje and their brother jonathan that's where they casted their votes to now..He who sowed will surely reap..As for mr igbokwe he is man that must reap a lot cos he is a died heard apc fan who knowz different between white and albino..
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by arsenal33: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=18pt]I often wonder why yorubas feel like igbos owe them alot.
Its not like yorubas can stop igbos from living in lagos. Lagos is part of nigeria and nigeria is for nigerians.

When igbos wanted to seceed, you all insisted they remain in Nigeria. This one nigeria is here to stay.
I will live any goddamn place I please and I will live as I please as long as it conforms to the laws of the federl republic.

Yorubas and hausas are highly welcomed to live in the east.
[/size]

I wish you can tell your governors to govern you well, and please give them ultimatums!

8 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by jornie(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
F

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Typical yoruba girl! See how ugly you are! If you had tiger face, it would have been complete.
I can understand your frustration.
you beter respec peple who are ruling you

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by kunlej2: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
apart from safety of lives and properties, no demand should be entertained.
they should take their demands to their state or better still, the North

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by danbrowndmf(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=18pt]I often wonder why yorubas feel like igbos owe them alot.
Its not like yorubas can stop igbos from living in lagos. Lagos is part of nigeria and nigeria is for nigerians.

When igbos wanted to seceed, you all insisted they remain in Nigeria. This one nigeria is here to stay.
I will live any goddamn place I please and I will live as I please as long as it conforms to the laws of the federl republic.

[/size]
You Might be one of the very few people who has a good heart,the question is WILL YOUR EAST BROTHERS ALSO ACCEPT THE YORUBAS?

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by PentiumPro(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
These colony of traders are nuisance where ever you see them.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by macof(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I dont have issues with anyone but this is a very wrong thing to do, why will they do this, there are several tribes here in Lagos, we have the Deltans, Calabar, Hausa, Fulani etc and those Igbos group didnt bring out anything that would benefit the whole Lagosians as a whole but themselves. I just think there should be limitations in demand

these bigots among the Igbo ethnic are just very foolish and greedy.

how can you expect to have equal rights with the native yoruba people and yet forget you aren't the only strangers in the land

can a Yoruba man be welcome in aba and demand such nonsense without being flushed out and disgraced?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
icebeatz:
I often wonder why yorubas feel like igbos owe them alot.

You are welcome to live in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano Or any where else outside the east for that matter. But don't go claiming you own the place just cos you were welcomed with openned arms and were fully accommodated.

Your kinsmens are very disloyal, that's where the problem is.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
walozanga:

MY DEAR THATS WHY THE YORUBAS ARE ALWAYS CRYING IN LAGOS.. GIVE US 10 MORE YEARS WE WILL BUY 80% OF THEIR LANDS
idiot claiming what they dont have, i will not blame the bastards,85perc of ibo women was rape and pregnated during civil war, in ibo land the parent welcome pregnant doughter or they tell them to born for us b/4 you go your husband they hardly froun on bastard children

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
RareDiamond:
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS A M0RON AND A BIGOT. Igbos did not issue any ultimatum, they only made some demand which any sane governor would grant.

Below are the request made NOT ULTIMATUM AS MISCHIEVOUSLY STATED BY THE BIGOTED OP

The group, led by the Publicity Secretary of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, called for continuous cordial relationship between Ndigbo and the state government.

Harris said: “Some of the issues are that the newly inaugurated Lagos State government will continue to ensure the safety of lives and property of all Lagosians, including Ndigbo. That the government will continue to partner Ndigbo in moving the state forward such that Igbo in the state will continue to have a place in the government and civil service.

You are deceitful, as is typical of your people to do. One of you yesterday twisted the words of Afdb President Akin Adesina to make it seem Iweala was instrumental in his victory at Afdb. Here you are twisting a media report accurately presented by deleting parts of it and giving misrepresentation.

My people, never ever trust what Ibo say, always check it out yourself, we are in new age and information is free, dont be lazy .....take the extra clicks and check it.

Here is the media report, op is accurate.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/01/igbos-in-lagos-demand-for-inclusive-government/

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by heryeendey(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The red cap clowns are also the first to bring their useless demands to the "Certificateless cattle rearer". Well this is democracy anyway, i trust the president to treat every group fairly.
C U,u Stl Atribut Certificateles 2 Ur President...U Mst B 1 Of Dos Tanoids.... Smh
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by wendieposh: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Igbos.... funny bunch!!! Accommodating y'all doesnt make us stupid. Respect our norms & traditions or SCRAM!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You Might be one of the very few people who has a good heart,the question is WILL YOUR EAST BROTHERS ALSO ACCEPT THE YORUBAS?

Igbos and we Igbo related tribes have not accepted Yorubas yet they populated the oil companies, making themselves rich while building houses everywhere and running all the taxi business in lower Niger.... who has chase them away to the creek undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by heryeendey(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=inviix post=34310824]

You're even more idiotic than I thought. So the Lagos economy is limited to those few listings you have up there? LMAO No wonder you guys never seem to develop, you must come to Lagos and want to be 'kings and governors' of the lagoon. grin grin

And pls explain to me, how does listing out sectors of the economy amout to a fact that your kinsmen own 70% of the Lagos economy? I'm even more curious to know how you came about owning 70% of technology in Lagos...that should be interesting grin grin

And pls explain how any one of those other sectors you listed up there is distinct from commerce and how you came about your calculations of owning 70% of them.

Also pls name one automobile company in Lagos and the name of the igbo man that own the company.

For your yeye mind transportation is limited to owning luxurious buses that go from Lagos to onitsha, aba and enugu abi? Your goofing no get part two grin

Mehn!!! C Finishing Wen No B Mortal Combat ,bros U Don Win

10 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You are deceitful, as is typical of your people to do. One of you yesterday twisted the words of Afdb President Akin Adesina to make it seem Iweala was instrumental in his victory at Afdb. Here you are twisting a media report accurately presented by deleting parts of it and giving misrepresentation.

My people, never ever trust what Ibo say, always check it out yourself, we are in new age and information is free, dont be lazy .....take the extra clicks and check it.

Here is the media report, op is accurate.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/01/igbos-in-lagos-demand-for-inclusive-government/

And the person who led that group is your yoruba igbo brother joe yorubakwe.... your APC spokesman, why hating, he worked for APC to win lagos now you wanna exclude him from the Lagos government...think well bro

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by 7lives: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
The lagooners must always have demands to make. Even where they did not sow, they want to reap.

They also forgot to include the agenda that Ambode must step down for an Igbo governor to take over, after all 90% of Lagos belongs to the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Baroba(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
gambit10:

what fu-cking demands are u fucktards making....leave for your Biafra now and make the demands there, we owe u nothing and u owe us a lot for inhabiting ur proud ungrateful asses

Rant, why smarts peeps are creating wealth. Agbala aka na azo ani..
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by proxillin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Baroba:

Rant, why smarts peeps are creating wealth. Agbala aka na azo ani..

What wealth ? Why can't you smarties make the same wealth in your okirikas ?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
kunlej2:
apart from safety of lives and properties, no demand should be entertained.
they should take their demands to their state or better still, the North
which north hausa are not sympathetic like sw we go kill them like nama nownow

8 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Here is my view on Ibo' demand.

What they are insinuating is they do not trust Yoruba in Lagos to head their affairs and if Ibo is not included in the government then they fear Yoruba people will maltreat or cheat them.

Thats the bottom line of their demand for representation in Government and customary rights. Our leaders have no visiin, if they did they should have seen what Ibo is and never ever should have invluded any Ibo in the government to begin with, no matter how good they perceive him to be.

Tinubu has put his foot down that APC at Federal level will not zone positions and will only appoint by merit. So what makes Ibos think that Tinubu's home state, Lagos will zone positions and include Ibo? On what grounds? If its merit in public administration and sagacity, Ibo is the least desirable to give a cabinet post in Yorubaland.

If Ibo is given a place, Hausa must get its place and representation, Ijaw must get its place, Tiv must get, Tapa must get, Igala must get, Kanuri must get, Fulani must get, Edo must get, Itsekiri must get.....every ethnic must get because they all live in Lagos and pay tax as well, .... then what do you turn Yorubaland into?

#Ibomustgo

10 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anything fraud must be an Igbo man or must have an Igbo undertone. You are not any Igbo related tribe, you are Igbo. Stop fooling yourself. No tribe wants to be an underdog. No Nigerian tribesmen will accept to be called "related tribe" when he's not a bastard. As far as Niger Delta is concerned, you're just like any other Nigerian there. You're not a "related tribe". Strive to make your home, the South East, also economically attractive so that you can live there and other Nigerians can join you too. Rather than becoming the parasites and economic refugees that you are.
CHESSBOARD:

Igbos and we Igbo related tribes have not accepted Yorubas yet they populated the oil companies, making themselves rich while building houses everywhere and running all the taxi business in lower Niger.... who has chase them away to the creek undecided undecided undecided....

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Charly68: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Every Nigerian has equal rights & privileges under the constitution this I believed . Igbos should take thongs easy as it is not in our culture in Yoruba land to discriminate. We are peace loving people provided you don't exceed your limit. The demand they are making can make things worse because I begin to suspect their primordial sentiment judging by their agitation during the last electioneering campaign. They took their agitation too far. A time will come that they will be demanding to Govern Lagos whether the indigenes like it or not. I advised the authority to take note of this warning before hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
ogawisdom:
Lagos an extension of igboland grin it shld b d turn of d igbos to produce d next Governor 2019 since we ve contributed threemuch in developin lag. D yorubas shld support zoning d governorship to d igbos come 2019 in d spirit of equity n fairness or else undecided .......

I wish lagos shared boundary with any igbo state we would ve captured it and made it part of our dear Biafra tongue
mtcheww. Yu sef see wetin yu write. Did it make sense to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

And the person who led that group is your yoruba igbo brother joe yorubakwe.... your APC spokesman, why hating, he worked for APC to win lagos now you wanna exclude him from the Lagos government...think well bro

Igbokwe was put in place by a similar demand in past. This is why i always say Fashola was a good administrator but a weak conservative. He always preached Awo's doctrine but failed to practice Awo's love for Yorubaland. Awolowo knew what Ibo was and kept them at a distance.

Igbokwe was a quota appointment, simple! How did he win Lagos for APC when the Ibo enclaves in Lagos were all won by PDP? Where is the result of his performance? He may in fact have sabotaged the efforts of APC in Ibo enclaves.

Igbokwe my @$$!

9 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Caseless: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
7lives:

They also forgot to include the agenda that Ambode must step down for an Igbo governor to take over, after all 90% of Lagos belongs to the Igbos.
I tire for those people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by IGBOSON1: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
GodMode:
See how clean Yoruba land was before the coming of the Yeebos..

www.nairaland.com/865653/old-lagos-pictures

^^^Knobhead!.....Blame your forebears! They had a window of opportunity in 1967 to get rid of the 'pesky yeebos' but elected to continue sharing the same country with them!

Nigeria made Lagos its commercial/industrial capital, not the 'yeebos'!
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Charly68:
Every Nigerian has equal rights & privileges under the constitution this I believed . Igbos should take thongs easy as it is not in our culture in Yoruba land to discriminate. We are peace loving people provided you don't exceed your limit. The demand they are making can make things worse because I begin to suspect their primordial sentiment judging by their agitation during the last electioneering campaign. They took their agitation too far. A time will come that they will be demanding to Govern Lagos whether the indigenes like it or not. I advised the authority to take note of this warning before hand

The Constitution is talking about fundamental rights and liberty for right to life.....the Constitutiin has never said you have the right to usurp rights of ownership of other people on native lands. You all need to stip abusing and lying on the constitutiin.

The constitution does not give right to any citizen to go and claim posession of any part of their land, their government, their customary laws, their space, their traditions. Im surprised Yoruba lawyers are not out in the press putting out counter noise and debunking your lies and misread of the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
wendieposh:
Igbos.... funny bunch!!! Accommodating y'all doesnt make us stupid. Respect our norms & traditions or SCRAM!!!!!
ibo did not have norms,ethics,values,adage "ndigbo ama eze" means ibo dont have redpect for chief or any authorities

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Autolord: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
inviix:

You're just a typical igbo m.oron. You and your kinsmen alter nothing but beer palor fantasies and myths (I don't blame you tho, you can't reasonably be expected to be able to think beyond your scope).

You are very active is sectors that have the least impact in the economy, you're an expert at selling fake drugs, fake cloths, stolen car parts, selling fake CD s, gala and lacasera in the Lagos traffic. That to you is wealth- yes you own 70% of those, good for you...You thrive in states of lawlessness and disorder. In more organized sectors you pay the second feedle, even the mallams up north are better of than you.

You and your kinsmen are nothing but a group delusional men. Kindly go back to the east and own 100% of your economy there...It's not by force to be here.

#DelusionalTribe.

Lol. You're m.oronic with no logical thinking capability. Automobile industry? Most Igbos are responsible for the importation of cars and spare parts in addition to servicing and repairs. The transportation industry in Lagos is undoubtly controlled by Igbos. From Luxury buses to Uber to taxi services. Nollywood(Entertainment) still Igbos. If you doubt it boycott all businesses owned by Igbos for 1 day. Technology: The biggest technology companies in Lagos e.g Irokotv that brought in millions of dollars worth of funding to Lagos is owned by an Igbo, biggest media company is owned by an Igbo, even the biggest blog is owned by an Igbo. Lol. Go to linkedin and check the people managing foreign affiliate technology companies in Lagos and CEO's of Nigerian based tech companies. 70% is based on random sampling. Boycott every business owned by an Igbo. F00LLL!!! Going back to the east to own 100% of the economy is like telling America to go back to America to own 100% of American economy instead of the world economy. The only Nigerian car manufacturing company is owned by an Igbo with corporate office in Lagos. So, media, manufaturing(automobile), hospitality(tourism) least impact the economy. Lol. You just proved how dull you are. I asked for facts but, you spewed English(Questions and Insults) with 0 points that is why you and your adversaries fail exams .Its funny how you think you just made sense when you are empty upstairs. Ret.ard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.