Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (40459 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ibos can never fully integrate, I'm believing this their Jew story because they exhibit the same arrogance making people hate them anywhere they go. Even in the States, Ibos who now dominate the American population of African descent now calls themselves the true African Americans while the former slave children are mere imitation. Imagine! Whereas both have something in common, they are hybrids, children of sex slaves.
scholes0:

Many of them are already Yoruba in culture and mannerism, The only thing left is their names.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by jornie(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

If my mum was as half as ugly as you are, I'll disown her.
Your ugliness doesn't belong anywhere.
my God!! Are you trying to say she looks like a chimp? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by mekadinho(f): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
IGBOS GIVING Y.OUBS HEADACHE SINCE 45BC.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chest beaters like gorillas. Your friend has been challenged to upload his mother's picture. Let's see who actually looks like a chimp. Mind you, there are light skinned apes. So don't let those skin toners deceive you.
jornie:

my God!! Are you trying to say she looks like a chimp? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
PentiumPro:
Sharapp, start disowning the biatchh you label as mother Awon tribe of clowns, always clowning around in Nigeria cheesy grin
You need to take some lessons in home training. Your poor mother did a bad job!

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
Your mother's pix pls? Or you shut the fu*ck up
What's this one saying?
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by scholes0(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
Ibos can never fully integrate, I'm believing this their Jew story because they exhibit the same arrogance making people hate them anywhere they go. Even in the States, Ibos who now dominate the American population of African descent now calls themselves the true African Americans while the former slave children are mere imitation. Imagine! Whereas both have something in common, they are hybrids, children of sex slaves.

It is only in your head.
I have Igbo friends that have fully integrated into Yorubaland.... Jews ko, Gypsy ni.
And where did you get all the other part about American population of African descent from? that part is purely lies.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by scholes0(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
Chest beaters like gorillas. Your friend has been challenged to upload his mother's picture. Let's see who actually looks like a chimp. Mind you, there are light skinned apes. So don't let those skin toners deceive you.

Lmao!
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
You go school? No be so so "chukuli" or "omokri" you dey do?
scholes0:

It is only in your head.
I have Igbo friends that have fully integrated into Yorubaland.... Jews ko, Gypsy ni.
And where did you get all the other part about American population of African descent from? that part is purely lies.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by jornie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
haah...friend keh.. but are u telling me that his mother is a light skinned ape ? sad undecided
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by mamasoljas(f): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
angry grin shocked
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by scholes0(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
You go school? No be so so "chukuli" or "omokri" you dey do?

What are you saying? Your opinions are all over the place.
Get a grip on your mind.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:

Ask her to take blouse off so you can see the tufts of gorilla hair between the mounds on her chest. grin
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by PentiumPro(f): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

You need to take some lessons in home training.
Your poor mother did a bad job!
still far better than what your irresponsible biatcch you refer to as mum did. cheesy wink
your silly opinion counts for nada tho' tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by PentiumPro(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

What's this one saying?
Says you are a fucckingg hairy bonono gorrila, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Most likely. Let him prove otherwise
jornie:

haah...friend keh.. but are u telling me that his mother is a light skinned ape ? sad undecided
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
Anything fraud must be an Igbo man or must have an Igbo undertone. You are not any Igbo related tribe, you are Igbo. Stop fooling yourself. No tribe wants to be an underdog. No Nigerian tribesmen will accept to be called "related tribe" when he's not a bastard. As far as Niger Delta is concerned, you're just like any other Nigerian there. You're not a "related tribe". Strive to make your home, the South East, also economically attractive so that you can live there and other Nigerians can join you too. Rather than becoming the parasites and economic refugees that you are.

I know what I am talking about, for the sake of identity we know what we are doing, I know you have heard about core Igbos.... we are beginning to see how the diff was created amongst us. The word "related" is to describe our similarities in culture and language even when they are given diff names and have little diffs
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by mamasoljas(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Did Eboes ever capture anything in their history,even a palm tree?
wicked! lmao

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by adafab: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
olohun ma saanu wa leko ooooooo, Alaborun tin di ewu ooooooo, That's what I like Hausa for, the don't trespass, Y can't u ask for Akinolu to leave his throne for u.. ;
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
The flaties should give their demand to Agbaje
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Since you have a problem with texts, you should understand graphics.
Does your bleached up mother look like this? Upload na, you dey long things.
steppin:

What's this one saying?

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by adafab: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Did Eboes ever capture anything in their history,even a palm tree?
Aiye lo n se won.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by fififierce101(f): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
My prayer everyday is that there should build a port where tins can b imported directly to d east and an international airport cos I believe this two tins r what is holding we igbos here in d west.... d tribalistic comment mehn its terrible, I cant believe pple still reason like this in dis 21st century... u all need jesus #sigh
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
The lagooners must always have demands to make. Even where they did not sow, they want to reap.
lol at Lagooners grin
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
Since you have a problem with texts, you should understand graphics.
Does your bleached up mother look like this? Upload na, you dey long things.
Smh, kids.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Now you suddenly grew up? When you were comparing a well rounded truly African beauty, endowed to the core to an ape you should have known better. Waiting for your pics, Adult.
steppin:

Smh, kids.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

Says you are a fucckingg hairy bonono gorrila, cheesy
Wow! Do you get orgasms, when you quote me?
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
portaableg:
All ya haters of Igbos.... keep hating. No wahala. We still Love y'all. #One Nigeria #Xenophoigbo
grin
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by PentiumPro(f): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Wow! Do you jerk off, when you quote me?
the way your Dad do jerk when he is on top of your mooma. cheesy
your fathers in SW are brainless, others wise, they should have known by now that they are no longer wanted.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
seedorfg:
IBO, IGBO, EBOWL + CHEST BEATER = LAGOOOOON
grin lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
PentiumPro:
the way your Dad do jerk when he is on top of your mooma. cheesy
Yea, just like your dad did and your mum released a hammer head of horror.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.