Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? (17961 Views)

Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by nike4luv(f): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2006
yes nau

olu orun ma pa daddy me lekun
edumare oba ma pa iya mi lekun

dem kids sounds angelic
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by queen2(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2006
I cried on that scene, wen Dosu's father (not his real father) was about to die and the part wen dosu found out that yemi as his dad n ope his mother
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by nike4luv(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2006
yea, moving film, its gat 3cds that first told me its a gud film, then part two? damn!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by nike4luv(f): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2006
funny scene, the second wife of that dosu's fater {not real father} look at the way she was talking

ma mu obe was ma fi gun gbogbo yin pa, i was laughing like mad, shes funny
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by queen2(f): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2006
yeah that was funny, the part wen biodun came back from prison and got home was very scary, cuz yemi had to remove all the pics he took with biodun's wife on the wall, ope did great wen she was crying, wen biodun changed the baby's name from KOFI JUNIOR to i can rmb the name.

The part wen EDA came to visit the new baby was funny as well, he looked round and found kofi's pics on the wall, he didnt know wat to say. Sola sobowale was a very bad friend.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by nike4luv(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2006
sola sobowale na wow0 friend o, haha 3kids for 3husband egba mi, when he came back from prison, it was likeĀ  shocked
remember when the husband started cursing to ope, o ni gbadun ninu ile yii o, ama ku sibiyi ni blah blah blah

ope should hav told the truth plus maybe that was her fate
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by yangie: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2006
Worst Marriage is a classic, sex lies violence deceipt no jazz and big laughs, this is Zack Orji at his best, dont know why I always thought he was fred amata.
I Belong, was Hilarious, gbig gbig laughs! I love the part her aunty says; DIS BEANS IS VERY SWEET!!!!!!! I laugh die, I can put that part on repeat 10x.
Sharon Stone was crafty
Expensive Game is niiiice

I want to see the remaining dangerous twins but it looks good so far (from that free website)
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by aafricana1(f): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2006
scores to settle, blood sisters, tears in heaven, most yoruba films- and anything starring sola sobowale or patience ozokwor, i alwas llok out 4 them wen i buy films
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by aafricana1(f): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2006
nike4luv, which film is this please it sounds like fun
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by aafricana1(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2006
i knw wat fil now, i have it, i love that movie ope is an amzin actress, very good film, sola was a bad friend, is part 2 out now
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by queen2(f): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2006
Yes it is and ave watched it
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by nike4luv(f): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
i watch the part 2 too, award movie its meant to be

what about price of ignorance 1 and 2..anyone?
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by omogenaija(f): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2006
oyinade
madam dearest
dangerous twins
oleku
yemi my lover 1 & 2
ajoke asewo to re mecca
igblandogi 1-3
and so many others which i can't remember right now
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by disney(f): 1:14am On Jan 09, 2006
my favorite naija movie is christmas passion............that movie is so interesting . l laughed from beginning to end. the movie feature desmond u know now and caroline and this other cute naija babe. The movie is so funny , desmond acted his best.

I love Twist.........featuring caroline, 2 face and the other cute igbo guy. I think that movies was full of suspence.

Then l also love the bridesmaid, Rmd did his best work there wiht stella damasus.

Also , l love promise me forever featuring geneveive nnaiji and l also love this movie hearts on fire featuring chioma and jim lyke . So far, this are the only naija movies l can watch twice. No shaking minus that l am not a naija movie fan. grin grin
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by hotangel2(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2006
Okay i need to start watching some more nigerian movies. most of these names sound like.. to me.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by queen2(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2006
those movies diney mentioned are nice but i avent seen Christmas passion yet
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by babett: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2006
word apart is the shiit y'all
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by queen2(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2006
Across the Niger
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Free(f): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2006
word apart is the shiit y'all

i loved that movie oooo

behind close doors, really good movie
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by queen2(f): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2006
Sure, but havent seen part 2
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Free(f): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2006
ooh really theres actually a part 3,too but i havent seen that one yet
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2006
I hate Nigerian movies
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by fallata(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2006
U know that I am crying here just to know how I can find one Nigerian film.
because here in saudi arabia they are not available
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2006
eyah, kpele
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2006
i love all nigerian films starring Genevieve Nnaji kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Sisieko(f): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2006
My favorite movie are:
Madam Dearest
Oyato
Ayonmo ni Kadara
Agbara Obirin
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by tju38: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2006
Osuofia In London, Games Women Play, Old School & Madam Dearest are classics to me.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Free(f): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2006
one dollar
mr ibo
green snake
power of love
ultimate crisis
etc,
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by bluenubian(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2006
i seldomly watch nigerian movies, but i remember enjoying the first one i watched which was living in bondage, everything went down hill from there
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by DeNoble1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2006
You all seem to like romantic and comedy films, not action films like POWER BROKERS, BACK DROP and the rest. especially the ones acted by Chidi Mokeme
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by bluenubian(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2006
nigerian movies are not that advanced, thats why i dont like nigerian action, it too too fake , whereas the love stories look real, cause they dont need a lot of special effect
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Badman888(m): 2:47am On Mar 29, 2006
Games women play, heared Osuofia in London is nice havnt watched it till today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free / Bolt And Maria Evicted From Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.