Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

For Seun And His Staff; Deactivate The Accounts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Seun And His Staff; Deactivate The Accounts. (743 Views)

Seun And His Fellow Atheist, What's Your Say On This? / David Ibiyeomie Gives His Staff Official Cars. Pics / A Question For Seun. Pls I Need An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Seun And His Staff; Deactivate The Accounts. by Sweetnecta: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
i have tried many times to deactivate sweetnecta but unsuccessful at it.
further the moniker was created when nopuqeater was ban for a moment there.
i want you to deactivate both for me because for nopuqeater, i can't remember the details of activation. but
you will read about sweetnecta as being a continuation of it.

your system does not generate the email needed to my inbox; galadimalou@aol.com to complete the deactivation of sweetnecta.

again, this is my request to you that both accounts be deactivated.

thanks for the cooperation.
Re: For Seun And His Staff; Deactivate The Accounts. by johnydon22(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh Dude shut up, you have been shouting this for days now.. If you cant simply deactivate your account then leave it. log it out on your phone and forget it, don't log in anymore... As simple as that and its as good as deleted...Why making a fuss out of mere account deactivation ..undecided

3 Likes

Re: For Seun And His Staff; Deactivate The Accounts. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh Dude shut up, you have been shouting this for days now.. If you cant simply deactivate your account then leave it. log it out on your phone and forget it, don't log in anymore... As simple as that and its as good as deleted...Why making a fuss out of mere account deactivation ..undecided

Don't mind the attention seeking dunce. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hillsong Music Thread...how Has It Blessed Your Life? / Jesus Has You Covered (leviticus 1:4) / Biblical Names And Their Quranic Equivalents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.