Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. (11405 Views)

Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by lazsnaira(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
coolnice:

Money is not the interest or essence of blogging for me. but it would be nice to have adsense on the blog too

Yeah it makes your blog beautiful
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Edigrows: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
coolnice:

i know this is funny but i am not sure if iam approved for adsense.
i have been rejected so many times and i have followed the instruction so much that i finally got a mail that says.

Hello from Google,

On Jun 1, 2015, the payments contact information associated with your Google AdSense account was changed.

If you'd like to review your payment address, follow these steps:
Sign in to your AdSense account.
Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of any tab, then, from the drop-down list, select "Payments".
In the sidebar, click Payee profile. Your payee profile contains your payment address.
See you online,
The Google Billing Team

on top of my adsense page i notice a message that reads
you have just changed your time zone and may notice discrepancies in estimated earnings on the homepage. Your payments will not be impacted.

and when i click my ads. i noticed some automatically generated ad unit.

i am yet to enter my tax information etc.

but this is the first time i am getting a message that does not say. sorry were have disapprove your ........

anyone to help inform me better?

You have been approved but this message was Wrongly Sent to you, what you have to do now is Apply your Ad codes to your Site. And start displaying your Ads.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Edigrows:

You have been approved but this message was Wrongly Sent to you, what you have to do now is Apply your Ad codes to your Site. And start displaying your Ads.

The mistake is that i did not paste the code on time.
now it is showing that i have to resubmit. sad
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by musicwriter(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
coolnice:

Yes, i do.
i saw my control panel.
and i saw ad units.
though i did not place the code.
i got the message below..

[b]As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
•It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
•Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
•Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
[/b]

You're website doesn't meet their requirement. You have to have something legit doing on your site to have it approved.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by bedfordng(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
coolnice:

i have been rejected so many times and i have followed the instruction so much that i finally got a mail that says.

Hello from Google,

On Jun 1, 2015, the payments contact information associated with your Google AdSense account was changed.

Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of any tab, then, from the drop-down list, select "Payments".
In the sidebar, click Payee profile. Your payee profile contains your payment address.
See you online,
The Google Billing Team

you have just changed your time zone and may notice discrepancies in estimated earnings on the homepage. Your payments will not be impacted.

but this is the first time i am getting a message that does not say. sorry were have disapprove your ........

just generate the ads code and insert it on your blog.if it shows up, then they've approved you but if it doesn't show up, you will have to wait to see if they would send you message of approval or rejection. So wait for some days and see if ads appears on your site
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
bedfordng:
just generate the ads code and insert it on your blog.if it shows up, then they've approved you but if it doesn't show up, you will have to wait to see if they would send you message of approval or rejection. So wait for some days and see if ads appears on your site

i have no access to my dashboard at the moment . do you suggest i resubmit or wait?
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by zaho1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
For all the Google bloggers hoping to set up adsense on their blog here is a few tips you should adhere to.

1. Dont apply for adsense if your blog is not yet connected to a professional domain name like .com, .net, or .org i.e if your blog is still on .com. Google crawler wont be able to view blogs on sub-domain name.

2. Google normally highlights that your blog must be 6 months old to get adsense approved well i say get a domain name and post a minimum of 22 post and you will be able to integrate adsense to your blog provided that your blog does not violate their privacy policy e.g posting of sexual contents.

3. if you received a message by Google telling your timezone or payee name has been change that means you have implemented a change in the information you submitted at first when registering for adsense.

4. If you have successfully completed the first step of registration you will then need to place the ad code in your html code or sometimes Google automatically implement the code for you. If Google does not place the code for you then you will have to sign in to your adsense and get the code yourself.

5. If you need more help you can visit my site www.geniusvilla.net and request for it on the request page.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by blazincruz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
coolnice:

Hello from Google,

See you online,
The Google Billing Team

i have a problem. bro i wanted to convert my blogger adsense to a self hosted adsense the domain name i used for reviewing crashed before google could review it...now the old domain name is lost and there is no way i can get to remove it to put my new domain name....is there any way u could help me out
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by dimensional(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
How do i know if my adsense account is hosted or non-hosted?
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Emeka71(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
kingstylo01:
i've visited your site and am happy with the fact that adsense approved it in such a short time. I heard that you must have at least 20 posts and your site must be nothing less than 6 months old before adsense approves you..
Please boko you know if they can approve My site? http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Emeka71(m): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
i've visited your site and am happy with the fact that adsense approved it in such a short time. I heard that you must have at least 20 posts and your site must be nothing less than 6 months old before adsense approves you..
Please do you know if they can approve My site? http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by kingstylo01(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Emeka71:
Please do you know if they can approve My site? http://9jatotalfacts.
i've visited your blog, and i can see it's new.

For adsense to approve you, you have to:

1. Have at least 20 original post on your blog, each post at least 600 words long.
2. Your blog has to be at least 6 months old. (depends)
you can ask more questions if not cleared.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Emeka71(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
i've visited your blog, and i can see it's new.

For adsense to approve you, you have to:

1. Have at least 20 original post on your blog, each post at least 600 words long.
2. Your blog has to be at least 6 months old. (depends)
you can ask more questions if not cleared.
That is the content needs to be more lengthy in words and not the one copied from another Blog but written by Myself; I think that is what you mean¿
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Edigrows:

Thank you.
i got access to my dashboard again this morning.
so you are right . it was an error.

placing the adcose on the html is quite confusing to me.

so i inserted a gadget .
choose html/ javascript
and pasted the code
i hoope this works
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by 1stdami(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2015
kingstylo01:

if that is so pls do you know why my blog http://nicejams..com/ hasnt been approved its 9months old
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by kingstylo01(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
1stdami:

if that is so pls do you know why my blog http://nicejams..com/ hasnt been approved its 9months old
from look of things, you are running an entertainment blog.

Have you tried applying for adsense before? If yes, whats their response?
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by 1stdami(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
from look of things, you are running an entertainment blog.

Have you tried applying for adsense before? If yes, whats their response?
they said i should try post most contents especially videos i have done that to no improvement
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by kingstylo01(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Emeka71:
That is the content needs to be more lengthy in words and not the one copied from another Blog but written by Myself; I think that is what you mean¿
yea. At least 600 words per post, and you must not copy and paste. Google hates that. I recomend that you download and read this ebook by webincomeplus

visit www.webincomeplus.com and search for his free ebook on making money online

or search webincome plus here on NL and click on his signature
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
blazincruz:

i have a problem. bro i wanted to convert my blogger adsense to a self hosted adsense the domain name i used for reviewing crashed before google could review it...now the old domain name is lost and there is no way i can get to remove it to put my new domain name....is there any way u could help me out

i am not sure if i have a solution to this problem.
is your account running already ( adsense)

i think you have to use another email to apply for adsense.
google the problem and see what you find.
sorry i am not an expert
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2015
some please help. i still need help in placing the ad codes.
i dont want to make mistakes embarassed
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2015
am i right to place the code through the process below

- layout
- add gadget
- HTML / javascript
- paste code and save ?

its been hours still no mail or ad on my site.
i really would appreciate if someone confirms something or advice.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
bump
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by blazincruz(m): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2015
coolnice:

i am not sure if i have a solution to this problem. is your account running already ( adsense)
i think you have to use another email to apply for adsense. google the problem and see what you find. sorry i am not an expert

Thanks... Do u know their contact?
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Emeka71(m): 4:01am On Jun 05, 2015
kingstylo01:
yea. At least 600 words per post, and you must not copy and paste. Google hates that. I recomend that you download and read this ebook by webincomeplus

visit www.webincomeplus.com and search for his free ebook on making money online

or search webincome plus here on NL and click on his signature
OK but 600 words per post when most of My post is not up to 120 words. Will Google know if you copy and pastesmiley¿
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by webincomeplus(m): 4:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Emeka71:
OK but 600 words per post when most of My post is not up to 120 words. Will Google know if you copy and pastesmiley¿
In fact, copy and paste is what Google is best at detecting.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by kingstylo01(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Emeka71:
yea bro. Google is smarter than you think. Infact Google is the online police. Don't copy and paste bro.

I recomend that you download this ebook by webincomeplus . Its free. Visit. Webincomeplus.com and search for his free ebook on how to make money online.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by kingstylo01(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2015
coolnice:
am i right to place the code through the process below

- layout
- add gadget
- HTML / javascript
- paste code and save ?

its been hours still no mail or ad on my site.
i really would appreciate if someone confirms something or advice.
cc: webincomeplus
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Edigrows: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2015
coolnice:

Thank you.
i got access to my dashboard again this morning.
so you are right . it was an error.

placing the adcose on the html is quite confusing to me.

so i inserted a gadget .
choose html/ javascript
and pasted the code
i hoope this works

yes, it will work , and if U begin to see Ads after some minutes, then Its confirmed fully that you're Approved
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by coolnice(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Edigrows:

yes, it will work , and if U begin to see Ads after some minutes, then Its confirmed fully that you're Approved

No ads for now. just blank pages.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Rosemary216(f): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
MORNDEW:
I applied for adsense and google replied me that theres no enough content, that i need to let my readers know the navigations of the site that i shud create pages bla bla bla. I ve not applied againg since then. Pls help me check my site nd see what i need to do again before i reapply. The blog is www.enlightennigeria..com and again am finding it hard importing my contents from my previous wordpress site to here when its abt being published i get the msg dat the session has expired i shud confirm am not a robot again. Thats what it keeps doing.
u really dont hv enof content; though your posts are cool.. Keep posting great contents and when you have a tangible amount of traffic you apply again....
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by MORNDEW(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Rosemary216:
u really dont hv enof content; though your posts are cool.. Keep posting great contents and when you have a tangible amount of traffic you apply again....
thank you very much for finding time to reply my post. I have enough content on my for worpress site i ve been trying to import them to this new one but its being difficult. Talking about traffic, i think i dnt worry about that cos it will come wen ppl see the originality nd sense in my posts. That blog is just one month and i ve had over 2000 page views. There are more content in my drawer which i ve also not brought out. I will do as u ve said though. Thanks for commending the blog. Its dedicated to those who love knowledge and love to read. Thanks again.
Re: Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. by Rosemary216(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
MORNDEW:

thank you very much for finding time to reply my post. I have enough content on my wordpress site i ve been trying to import them to this new one but its being difficult. Talking about traffic, i think i dnt worry about that cos it will come wen ppl see the originality nd sense in my posts. That blog is just one month and i ve had over 2000 page views. There are more content in my drawer which i ve also not brought out. I will do as u ve said though. Thanks for commending the blog. Its dedicated to those who love knowledge and love to read. Thanks again.
uwc... hw did u try importin it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com / Interswitch /etransact And Vpay Cards For N15,000 Set Up ? / Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.