Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Amazon Fire Tv Stick. Does/can It Work In Nigeria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazon Fire Tv Stick. Does/can It Work In Nigeria? (5369 Views)

Who Needs A Selfie Stick When You've Got A Coca-cola Smart Bottle ? (photos) / Amazon Fire TV Stick /fully Loaded /latest Kodi 16.0 /movies /sports /the Beast✔ / Imagine Your Computer As A USB Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Fire Tv Stick. Does/can It Work In Nigeria? by TS2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hello people, in a bid to wean myself off dstv and take advantage of better tv offerings I have been looking at using the Amazon TV Fire stick here in Nigeria. I also saw that they have it on Konga but I want to be extra sure before I go and commit funds into purchasing something that might not work or work properly.

After all said and done, can someone please confirm to me that it works in Nigeria and if you know someone who uses it.

Thank you.
Re: Amazon Fire Tv Stick. Does/can It Work In Nigeria? by Nichobabe(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
TS2:
Hello people, in a bid to wean myself off dstv and take advantage of better tv offerings I have been looking at using the Amazon TV Fire stick here in Nigeria. I also saw that they have it on Konga but I want to be extra sure before I go and commit funds into purchasing something that might not work or work properly.

After all said and done, can someone please confirm to me that it works in Nigeria and if you know someone who uses it.

Thank you.

It will work once you have your internet connected
Re: Amazon Fire Tv Stick. Does/can It Work In Nigeria? by Jet101: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
We can configure your Amazon FireTVstick to watch new released movies/TVshows and more than 300 TV Channels including Bein Sport, BT Sport, ESPN, Chelsea TV, MUTV (Manchester United), Euro Sport, SONY ESPN, Sky Sport Premier, CNN, BET, BBC, HBO, Discovery, Aljazeera, Disney, Telenovela, E!, and many more. We also sell Amazon FireTVstick. Contact us @ 08110000845. #Wegetam #Firetvstick #nomonthlysubscription #requireswifidata #Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Simple Homebuilt Rc Helicopter / How Do I Change My Pictures To 200 Kb? / Www.2go.com – How To Download 2go Version 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.