Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship (622 Views)

I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD / Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 / Please Who Has Been Shortlisted For The David Oyedepo Scholarship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship by estijaz(f): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Frnds ur suggestions plz,I tried applying,afta submitting my application,d next page displayed dat my application has not been accepted and yet they told me to wait for confirmation wen am considered,are dey contradicting themselves?I just don't understand,am I d only one or is dere anyone here with dsame problem or is it until dey consider me dat dey will accept my application?Help friends plx
Re: Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship by plannetgold(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll tell you the much i know about it.
Its not a federal Govt. scholarship where anything goes. You can't beat their award system. Never.

I once saw where 5 people were awarded that scholarship out of a total of 8 applicants from my Homecell. Incidentally, the application from my Homecell leader for two of his children was denied (he's operating a thriving shop in highbrow Forestry Road in Benin City), whereas 4 students who were attending the cell Center from an Orphanage Home and a daughter of one widow were all given.

Essentially its meant for members of the Church who want to go to School (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary) but can't afford it. Simple and straightforward.

I do not know if its now available for application online, but from the story I related above you can see that it was channeled through their home cell system, so that people that know you with/in the Church and your area of residence can verify your claim.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship by estijaz(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
okkkk now I c Dia loss not mine Thanx anyway
Re: Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship by Kim20: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls who has done the screening Interview for the scholarship,have you heard back from them, school is resuming on the 30th.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State University PRE-DEGREE & POST-UTME 2015/2016 SCREENING Is On / • Kogi State University, Anyigba POST-UTME FORM 2015/2016 Is On SALE / University Of Calabar Post Utme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.