Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109118 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by tonychristopher: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Mind you it is not nigerians it is yorubas, Abbokkis and middle belts are stupid

Count Igbos out..they are smart

Bollinger:

I have often said that Nigerians are generally naive and stupi.d. That anyone would believe that he had only one million in his account and only 150 cows is in itself astounding. He gave Nigerians what they wanted to hear plain and simple. Buhari will soon realise that it will be very difficult to bring change to people with cavemen mentality.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Well, the truth is I have NO qualms or issues with anyone, whether or not they are a First Lady, wearing a N10 million or a N20 million wrist wat watch. If I had that kind of money, I'll gladly purchase one for my woman. She deserves the best!

However, I have serious issues with pretense and hypocrisy. I have issues with one toying with the intelligence of a large section of the society.

They whose husbands preach modesty and frugality must be seen to be so. The recent show of opulence by the First Lady is a grim deviation from the horse of modesty upon which her husband rode into Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by passionz(f): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2015
you pple are always looking for wat to say! thank God it wasn't after the inauguration, u would have said its Nigeria money! make una free that woman n pray for your country instead of looking for flaws from the new President n his family
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by TS2(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2015
brownlord:

Thunder fire your father

Which bank offer loan on phone?

Foolish fool, Buhari told us he does not have a house in Abuja, all past head of state can have a house anywhere even in other planet, but tell me which head of state has denied having a house in Abuja like your dami God Buhari?

Fool again, Buhari promised Nigerians to publicly declare his assets, fool he promised this and no one is talking about meeting the constitution requirement but keeping to his words is what we are yearning for

Iya la iya baba e fool ni bastarrd.

Fruit from a tree of bastardss.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by free13: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Change...... grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Chigold101(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
Poverty is really a disease.

See TANoids groaning about Aisha Buhari's wristwatch.
so you people want her to wear watch sold by those abokki who roam the streets selling wrist watches?

Ndi ara! grin grin

what else would you say?

Onye ara bu onye ahu si na ya ga ebu agha megide koropushion mana ndi enyi ya nile bu ndi oshi.

Where did she get money to buy such wrist watch? Okay it has been proven that what she is wearin is fake... What on earth will make a first lady to go buy a fake product just to make the world think she belongs...

Ndi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Beremx(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Chigold101:

what else would you say?

Onye ara bu onye ahu si na ya ga ebu agha megide koropushion mana ndi enyi ya nile bu ndi oshi.

Where did she get money to buy such wrist watch? Okay it has been proven that what she is wearin is fake... What on earth will make a first lady to go buy a fake product just to make the world think she belongs...

Ndi nzuzu
Do I need to reply you? I am done with this thread. Please don't bring me back to it.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Chigold101(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
Do I need to reply you? I am done with this thread. Please don't bring me back to it.
grin... you just did... please dont come back... let me see if you will obey me... stay away from this thread grin shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Na wa o

Is that all you would say?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by bofoy(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
BRAINLESS President , FUCKEN General
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Iyoma2(f): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Pmb get Brocos. problem, so him n Aisha No dey pally well, him No even know how Aisha dey live ha life, may be na One Bobo buy d watch for her, Buhari No corrupt him dey wear canvass with agbada.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by cohug: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2015
It may be a gift, or one of those fake watches our Northern brothers sells, it may not be the original watch itself. But if its the original watch, damn! I dont want to believe it is. Because the cost of it will go a long way in taking care of alamajiris in the north. Sei mrs baba!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by cohug: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2015
It may be a gift, or one of those fake watches our Northern brothers sells, it may not be the original watch itself. But if its the original watch, damn! I dont want to believe it is. Because the cost of it will go a long way in taking care of alamajiris in the north. Sei mrs baba!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by AhmadMind: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2015
brownlord:

Thunder fire your father

Which bank offer loan on phone?

Foolish fool, Buhari told us he does not have a house in Abuja, all past head of state can have a house anywhere even in other planet, but tell me which head of state has denied having a house in Abuja like your dami God Buhari?

Fool again, Buhari promised Nigerians to publicly declare his assets, fool he promised this and no one is talking about meeting the constitution requirement but keeping to his words is what we are yearning for
[size=16pt]
According to Yakubu Inah ""10m CAN BUY PROPERTY IN ABUJA ..... ALSO THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER SAYS THEY ARE STILLL RESEARCHING THE DIAMOND RING AND THIS IS 1 OF MANY WATCHES .///////.....LIKELY HER MOST MODEST.[/size].
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by charlesucheh(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
barbstee:
Where is ur source?
let the discoverer come out and tell us the full details of that rist watch!!! He is a stupid liar!!! That watch isn't up to that amount. FAT LIE!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Sly215: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
I tire OOOOOH!!!!!
dealslip:
Ogini? What does the watch do apart from indicating time.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by jpphilips(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
AhmadMind:
NIGERIAN EXECUTIVES SHOULD LEEAD FROM THE FRONT AND REJECT USELESS "GREEK GIFTS" THAT ARE EARLY BRIBES AND POISONS......WE KNOW HOW NIGERIAN BUSINESS MEN GIVE EXECUTIVES EXOTIC CARS ETC ETC.... BE AFRAID OF THEM "FRIENDS"[b][/b][i][/i][/color] grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

[color=#000099]Dumb statement, why would Tinubu's wife want to bribe Buhari's wife to what end? Even the president on CNN during the campaigns was wearing Aboki wrist watch, if someone should give Buhari that kinda wrist watch, he may wear it ignorantly or it will end up in the hands of one of his kids, because he doesn't know the value, it happens a lot.
Aisha does not need to be bribed because she is politically irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by AhmadMind: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
jpphilips:

Dumb statement, why would Tinubu's wife want to bribe Buhari's wife to what end? Even the president on CNN during the campaigns was wearing Aboki wrist watch, if someone should give Buhari that kinda wrist watch, he may wear it ignorantly or it will end up in the hands of one of his kids, because he doesn't know the value, it happens a lot.
Aisha does not need to be bribed because she is politically irrelevant

[size=15pt] Oga ....I can't help you ooo. You are a political nymph(because you are not aware of the influence of Wives of Govs//Presidents)...

I will take this discussion to older minds in this arena...
[/size] shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by beloxxi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
sexymoma:
Nope but he is your president... wink for the next four years... O ma wu ku ni grin
you guys should table this matter on this forum
https://www.nairaland.com/2351457/photo-president-muhammudu-buhari-faces
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
what some people fail to realise is dat Hausaman #Aboki can be appearing poor while their wives will be looking extremely good... when u see d wives of d aboki shoe makers, shoulder tailors around u then u will have a better knwldge of wat am saying. Good enof dis is happening jes at d beginning, i wonder what antagonist could have say if dis is happening in 2-3months time. What if by chance u discover Aisha Buhari owns a private jet, will u hang transformer? or u will conclude it was Nigeria money? because d husband said he worth so so amount, does dat means the wife cant worth more? pls let allow dem to focus and start on a good ground instead of all dis petty and unnecessary accusations.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Mykelpato(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
handie:
Do u guys realise Aisha Buhari is from a very influential family in adamawa state and also runs her own business? She had a contract with NNPC for crying out loud and her institution is approved by the NBTE? What if it is a gift from a family member, client or friend. No matter how non corrupt the husband is, we're talking about d wife of an ex head of state and a retired major general who earns millions in pensions and gratuities. say something else jor

And Buhari told us he borrowed '#27 million' for presidential nomination form.

Use your brain and don't defend politicians, they're liars

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by handie(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mykelpato:

And Buhari told us he borrowed '#27 million' for presidential nomination form.

Use your brain and don't defend politicians, they're liars
Can u please explicitly post a link to where Buhari said he borrowed #27 million Naira for the nomination form? Do u realise a president's two years salary and allowances doesn't cover that sort of loan? I'm a banker and no financial institution will grant a credit facility for such purpose. Use ur head bro
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by simpleseyi: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
tonychristopher:
Mind you it is not nigerians it is yorubas, Abbokkis and middle belts are stupid

Count Igbos out..they are smart

Yes, Igbos are very smart, they use their families for money rituals, carry hard drugs even to Malaysia and face death penalty. Their ladies sell their worthless bodies in Lagos hotels just as their men manufacture fake drugs which kill many families.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Mykelpato(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
handie:
Can u please explicitly post a link to where Buhari said he borrowed #27 million Naira for the nomination form? Do u realise a president's two years salary and allowances doesn't cover that sort of loan? I'm a banker and no financial institution will grant a credit facility for such purpose. Use ur head bro

http://www.gongnews.net/i-borrowed-money-to-buy-form-for-the-primary-buhari/

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidential-bid-falana-knocks-buhari-for-taking-n27-5m-loan/

confirm it and stop defending politicians ... I'm done with u
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by code060: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
N I I T offers up to date curriculum on any IT course,
we are also the curriculum developers for IT giants such as Oracle and Microsoft.
Join us and get skills that are demanded by employers from this generation of job seekers called the 'GENERATION X'.
Prove you have something to offer on your next interview, then you also have the bargaining power to negotiate your pay.
For more inquiries call: 08171137822, 08099450097.

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Dabss:
Some notorious buhari fans are awfully quiet.

texazzpete

I canvassed support for Buhari because i expect he will bring change to Nigeria. I fail to see what Aisha Buhari or her wristwatch has to do with anything.

For what it's worth, we have no idea if she's wearing a replica, or where she obtained the watch from.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by billyG(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
sexymoma:
Nope but he is your president... wink for the next four years... O ma wu ku ni grin
I just remember yrs back,i bought a ROLEX wristwatch @ a b/stop in lagos for #2000.no diff.with d costly Rolex.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by cjrane: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Medina grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by LookmanYusuf: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, Igbos are very smart, they use their families for money rituals, carry hard drugs even to Malaysia and face death penalty. Their ladies sell their worthless bodies in Lagos hotels just as their men manufacture fake drugs which kill many families.

But Titi has been selling her body to Igbo guys all over Lagos just to feed your lazy arz so you mean you don't know? I have even booked to fvck her this coming Friday. I just fvcked Funmi too.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.