Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. (3530 Views)

My Rugged Life / Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students / My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] This piece of writing is my first on nairaland. I have read a lot of stories from great authors that inspiresd me. Though I may not be perfect in writing but am trying my best to be among great writers like my oga D9ty7, oga larrysun, oga flow, anti ishilove, anti repogirl, audrey timms, mazi omenuko, foxy rebirth, and others....
We all lived a rugged life in secondary school( I.e if you are an ajepako born wot plastic spoon like me)...so I remembered my school days and I decided to put it into writing to test myself on my writing ability.......
Sorry, the preface(abi na wetin dem dey call am) don dey too much, I hope say I no bore you wit am sha...and abt copying and pasting, na sweat I dey sweat wen I dey type dis, abeg no do me bad tin,,na ontop ma knee I dey...abeg na beg I dey beg oooo....
Sorry, I took your time on unnecessary buh necessary talk, sit back and enjoy...thanks. grin This piece of writing is my first on nairaland. I have read a lot of stories from great authors that inspiresd me. Though I may not be perfect in writing but am trying my best to be among great writers like my oga D9ty7, oga larrysun, oga flow, anti ishilove, anti repogirl, audrey timms, mazi omenuko, foxy rebirth,the rock and others....
We all lived a rugged life in secondary school( I.e if you are an ajepako born wot plastic spoon like me)...so I remembered my school days and I decided to put it into writing to test myself on my writing ability.......
Sorry, the preface(abi na wetin dem dey call am) don dey too much, I hope say I no bore you wit am sha...and abt copying and pasting, na sweat I dey sweat wen I dey type dis, abeg no do me bad tin,,na ontop ma knee I dey...abeg na beg I dey beg oooo....
Sorry, I took your time on unnecessary buh necessary talk, sit back and enjoy...thanks. Comments and criticism is allowed. And pls correct me where necesarry. And pls don't mind my description as I don't have a descriptive skills as anti Ishilove does. Bear wit me. Tanks.

1 Like

Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
September 15 2010,
I woke up feeling a little excited and sad at the same time. The excitement was because I was going to a new school, a boarding school, but was sad that I will leave my friends and also miss my former school. 'But all is not lost, since am going to a new school, ama make new friends' I said to myself....
After my bath and breakfast, we took off to OYO, mum had already told me the name of the school, so I had imagined how the school will be on hearing the name. I pictured Best Brain College, OYO to be a school in the centre of the town, (though a local town), but I didn't picture the sch. to be local. I pictured it to be a typical example of sunshine Int. sch, in Ibadan but alas when I got there, it looked more like Loyola college to me than Sunshine International.
The school is a typical example of Loyola college, with trees beautifying the surroundings. BB college is located in a serene environment in the out skirt of the town. Very quiet except for some cars that t
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Comments and criticism is allowed as e be say na learn I still dey learn....
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
nice start...followinq
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
................................ ..............................

The noise had resume once again and all activities resumed too. Some students who had not been served, went to queue up for htem to be served. The food was rice and stew with no meat of fish.

Dapo:'won't you go and collect your food?' He asked.

Me:' my food?, do they know I was coming today?' I also asked. A typical example of nigerians who answer question with another question.

Dapo:' no, they don't, but the food will be enough for 30 more students. The 'kitchen women' as they are fondly called, cook more food because of some students who eats like a glutton.' He explained.

Me:' hoho, I see. But I don't feel like eating now, all I want now is to sleep. Pls when will the hostel be opened?'. I asked.

Dapo:'hmmm, after lunch'. He replied. 'But I bet if you will be able to sleep'. He added.

Me:'why?'. I asked.

Dapo:'you ask too much question ooo, don't worry, when we get inside you will know'. He said smiling.

Before the hostel was opened, I had known a few people, Dapo had introduced me to some of his mates(my mates also). The hostel was opened and he directed me to a room that was adjacent to the door. He said he needed to do somethings outside before coming in, else we would have gone to the room together. He had asked some junior student to carry my loads to the room. I got to the room, and all eyes were fixed on me again. ' Not again' I said to myself.

Me:' sorry pls, is there any vacant bunk?'. I asked no one in particular.

A boy I later knew as 'woyowoyo' pointed to a vacant bunk. I examined the bunk, it was good, even if it wasn't good, I had no choice then. I put my mattress on the bunk, layed my bed and arranged my boxes and bags on the side of the bunk. I climbed my bunk to sleep because my bed was on the upper bunk, I had not closed my eyes for when I felt a hand tapping me.

Me:'yeah, watsup?'. I asked.

Guy:'hi my name is Adebo david, am your bunk mate'. He said.

Me:'ho yeah, it's nice to meet you. I said shaking his hand.

Adebo:'won't you go for sport?'. He asked.

Me:' sport? But I wanna sleep, am damn tired. I said.

Adebo:'ehyaa sorry, but its a must for all students to go out for sport every day from 5pm to 6pm ecxept on wednesdays and sundays.' He explained.

Me:'hah, that's serious, I will try sha.' I said

Adebo:'don't try, it's a must. Oya get down and dress up for sport joor.' He commanded.

I reluctantly got up from my bed and wore my sport dress of a green short and a sleeveless shirt. During the time I was chatting wit my bunk mate. I discovered that the other stundents were also preparing to go for sport. I walked with my bunky(bunk mate) to the school field. There, I met other students from my classmates to my seniors and to some of my juniors.
I was wandering about on the field with no where to go in particular when a ball rolled towards me. As I bent down to pick the ball, I heard a thick baritone voice say ' hey newcomer pass the ball. I looked up and saw a tall guy of 6"5, dark and with tribal marks on the face, though the tribal marks are not that obvious on his face, but moving close made me see it. I gave him the ball and went my way wandering all about for an hour or so I thought. After sport, I went back to the dormitory all alone cos I coudnt see any of my two new friends, Dapo and Adebo. I got to the hostel and prepared myself for night prep which start at 6:30 pm. I sat on my bed waiting for the bell to ring for prep.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by classiclee(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
I dey follow you pass Twitter
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
........................................................................................

The bell rang for prep and I got up from where I sat and followed the procession of students marching out of the hostel. The dormitory prefect was shouting on top of his voicefor the sstubborn students inside to move outside else he would lock the and they would face the consequence. I was sure some students would be locked cos on my way out I still saw some student lingering around looking for water to bath, though most of them are my seniors.
I got to the hall( the same hall used for eating) feeling a little shy buh as a man, I have to be bold. I sat at a corner of the hall all alone, my friends were on their seats already. I would have gone to meet one of them but I was shy. shy because of the 'looku looku' eyes of other students, something I know I will soon overcome. And also because I was told by my bunk mate in the hostel that they have a sitting order and each person has his seat.
I sat there all alone for some minutes when a bald headed man of around 40 -45 years, or so I thought entered into the hall and walked towards me. The man I later knew as uncle samson.

Uncle sam:' you are the new student abi?'. He asked the obvious.

Me:' yes sir'. I replied.

Uncle sam:'why are you sitting here all alone?'. He asked again.

Me:'sir, I don't know where to sit as I was told that each person has a sitting order'. I replied.

Uncle sam:'ok yes, that's true but you can't sit here all alone, we will get a temporary seat for you till the time they reshuffle the sitting system'. He said.

Uncle sam:'Tolani'. He called.

Tolani:'sir'. She answered.

Tolani, who I later knew to be my senior is a very beautiful lady, fair in complexion with a very sexy hips that made my head turn and my 'oga wey dey down' rise. I quickly used the books with me block it from showing too much. I looked around if nobody had seen me but I was wrong, I saw saw a girl smiling sheepishly at me, I had to bow down my head so as to avoid stories that touch.

Uncle sam:'help this new boy to a seat, until u reshuffle the sitting arrangement.' He ordered.

Tolani:'ok sir, no problem. Come with me.' She said smiling at me. Why this girl they smile at me like dis, abi I fine ni.' I said to myself. It's not that I am ugly or am not handsome but for some of her beauty, am not in her calibre. Or so I tot.
I was walking at her back and it was there I saw her big arse. She carry for back no be small. That kind of tonto dikeh. I had to control myself and my 'oga wey dey down' so has to avoid embarrassment.
We got to table 4 as all the tables were given numbers according to how they were arranged. I sat down and she introduced me to all other table members. On the table, we were 8 in number, 3 boys and 5 girls. All except for Tolani were my juniors. We greeted and shook hands together. Then I heard "WELCOME TO NESTO COLLEGE, SENIOR". .for the fifth time that day.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by Johnemanuel124: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
My guy I hardly comment on nl ave bin on nl since 2010 and I can say I've not commented up to 10 times so me commenting is like mugabe stepping down from power..abeg continue ur story I de enjoy am ;DMy guy I hardly comment on nl ave bin on nl since 2010 and I can say I've not commented up to 10 times so me commenting is like mugabe stepping down from power..abeg continue ur story I de enjoy am
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Johnemanuel124:
My guy I hardly comment on nl ave bin on nl since 2010 and I can say I've not commented up to 10 times so me commenting is like mugabe stepping down from power..abeg continue ur story I de enjoy am ;DMy guy I hardly comment on nl ave bin on nl since 2010 and I can say I've not commented up to 10 times so me commenting is like mugabe stepping down from power..abeg continue ur story I de enjoy am

Tanks oga mi....I am flattered sir.....am happy you are enjoyin it
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
......................................................................................

"Lausa, wake up it's time for morning prayer. Wake up before this uncle's come and brandish your nyash with cane oooo." A familiar voice said to me.

I opened my eyes to see my bunk mate by the bunk. I reluctantly got down from my bunk and I discovered my slippers was missing from where I left them in the night.

"Ehn na, na here I off am put na, abi slippers don grow wings again ni?." I asked myself a rhetorical question.

"Abeg na who carry my slippers from here ooo." I asked no one in particular.

No one answered me as they all minded their own business like they neva heard me.

"Last boy in d hostel" I hear
d a voice shout.

We all ran outside as they had already told me all the rules and regulations and the dos and don'ts of the hostel.

After the prep, the other night , I was introduced to my room mates, and I had mastered everybody's name and all what they had told me. We chatted and gisted about my former school. I was given the nickname 'lausa' when I told them of all the nicknames I bore in my former school. Names like mallam katagum, mallam jauro, tall mallam, mallam aboki. All nicknames given to me in my former school fitted me as I was tall, skinny and also looked like an hausa mallam.

We rushed outside and met other students there already, the student queue up according to their class, the dormitory prefect stood in front of the lines. The prayer commenced, praises and worships were sung. Oskor, our dormitory prefect lead the prayer. Oskor is a guy of average heigth, yellow in complexion, very jovial and friendly. His looks sumtimes can make you laugh.
"Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. He started the prayer well."Papa we thank you for wetin una do for us, u carry us comot from the path of death cum put us for the path of the living. Papa God we tank u for wetin u don dey do for we lives, for we be sinners buh turn us around. Daddy me, we tank. Olohun o se ooo. abeg continue to dey protect us from evil, and no let dose uncles and antis dem see us beat today as we dey go school. If dem wan beat us make dem hand hang. And bfor I forget papa, no vex say I dey ask too much, u knw say I b ur pikin, abeg help me protect my girlfriend also, make she no get time for anybody except me, and make the girl wey I dey toast gree for me. In Jesus migthy name wey pray."

"Amen." I heard the students say. I was dumbfounded as I don't know wether to say amen to the prayer or not. I just kept quiet.

Students disperse and went about doing their various morning duties, as I was new and there was no duty assigned to me. I went to baff and make myself ready for the morning prep bfor breakfast. I coudnt read anytin in the prep d nite bfor, as we were all gisting and talking till the end of the prep. There was nothing I could read though as I had not been given any textbooks yet.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by classiclee(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Following bro...
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
I went to the school area after the prep and a breakfast of rice and beans. I got to my class and met some new faces. I dropped my bag and left for the admin office for the collection of my textbooks. I collected the books and headed back to class to meet with the new faces.
After the assembly, the bell for first period rang. Economics was for first period ,the teacher, Mr. Adedokun, came and on seeing that am a new student, asked me to introduce myself which I did. He went on teaching us inflation and we all enjoyed the topic as he explained it well. Teachers came in and did what they know how to do best, but not without me standing up and introduce myself. Some were interesting while some were so boring I almost slept in the class but because I was a new comer and I don't want to give the other students a first bad impression about me.
During one of the lessons , I noticed a girl staring at me, when I try looking at her side, she withdraws here eyes smiling. I also smiled back.
During break, when I was about going out to the canteen. She came to me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hello," I replied.

" Sorry please, what is that ur name again." She asked smiling.
"Ehn, my name? But I already said it more than eight times today. Were you not in the class?". I asked.
" I was in the class, just that your name sound funny just like you." She said
" Me funny? When I no b Bright Okpocha or Bovi. How am I funny?
She laughed dis time.
" You see what I mean, you make me laugh." She said.
"I'll take that as a complimet. Tanks. Are you going to the canteen? I asked.
" No, I need to get somethings done in the admin office. She said.
" Oh no problem, let me be on my way then before the break is over." I said
" Alright then, see you in class later." She said turning to go.
" Hey, you never told me your name." I said moving towards her.

" You didn't ask before now, and you also didn't tell me your name when I asked." She said walking away.
" Buh I already said it in class." I said, but she was out of sight.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by Johnemanuel124: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks but d update short oo
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sorry... Ama update a long one...had a low battery..

Tanks for following....
Johnemanuel124:
Thanks but d update short oo
Sorry... Ama update a long one...had a low battery..

Tanks for following....
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
........................................................................................

After the break, we resumed lessons. The bell rang for last period,the captain went out to call the next teacher buh we were told the man was not around. The students were excited as they jump up and down. I sat alone on my chair writing some notes I missed when all of a sudden, a girl came to sit by my side. It was the same girl I talked with during break..

" You still haven't told me tour name yet." I said.

*smiles*. " All rite, my name is bukky." She said.

"Bukky! Nice name for a beautiful damsel like you". I said.

"Tanks, am flattered." She said smiling.

"I don't flatter people sha". I said to her.

"Hmmm, I hear you. You sef no bad na." She said in pidgin.

" So you sabi speak pidgin, na im u make me dey speak for queen's english. U wan make my teeth comot bah. I said

" No, just little." She said

"Alright." I said to her

" Can I help you write some?" She asked.

" Of course," I replied. Who woudn't anyway.

I got to the hostel later that day, when one of my room mate and friend, koko came to me.

Koko is not the popular koko master ooo, his real name is Lolade buh he was given koko by some seniors who pranked him. He said a senior came to meet him and wanted to introduce him to a cocoa business, that he will be supplying cocoa powder to students and half of the money was his. He later went to meet the senior in the night and was told it was just a prank. That was wat got him d name "koko". And it sank in him.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Am so sorry the update is small....na battery dey do me bad ooo....u knw as bb bateries dey b na..and na naija I dey oooo. Lite and fuel scarci.....u knw na...

Bear wit me abeg....

Long updates coming sooon.

Tanks for ur understanding

And tanks for following, I really appreciate it.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by Humulity: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Keep it coming, you are doing pretty well.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2015
............................ .........................

" I see u dey follow dah babe talk, u like am?." Koko asked me the obvious.

" Suuoooo, u still dey learn..., dah babe fyn na, she cum get nyash join. I replied.

True to the word. Bukky is nyansh blessed. God really blessed her with the ass. Tontoh dikeh's ass still dey skul dey learn for wia bukky's own don graduate.

" Na dah nyash dey make me wan follow am na, and I must chop dah girl before I comot dis skul." I said.

"Na u knw joor, na ur wahala b dat. I dey hungry for now." He said.

" Me sef dey hungry, bring dah ur ijebu flakes make we wack na." I said.

" U know get ur own, dis one wey I get don almost finish. And I no knw wen dem do bring anoda one cum for me." He said.

"Guy abeg na, u no knw say love dey for sharing and givers neva lack." I said to make his head swell up.

" Henhen, na so u go chop poison one day." He said.

"Poison!. For wia? Bone ooo, I no fit chop poison and even if I chop am, ma stomach get anti toxin wey go flush all poison comot." I said beating my stomach.

" Dey dia dey bobo ursef." He said.

"Abeg no use dah talk cover wetin we dey yarn bfor. Just bring garri cum make we wack joor." I said.

Days turned to weeks, weeks to month. I became popular in d school not because am intelligent buh because of my nickname. In the whole school then, I was the only one that looks like an hausa, talks like an hausa and sometime behave like an hausa. My being able to have some hausa traits in me isn't because am an hausa, buh because I have been to the north before, kano precisely. So sometimes I imitate my 'mutuminas'. Buh am a typical yoruba, Ibadan to b precise.

My relationship with Bukky grew stronger day by day. Though I never proposed to her buh we had feelings for each other and I tink dats d best in any relationship. Or so I thougth. It grew stronger to the extent that we were known all round by the students as couples. We had to reduce a little because of the teachers, buh I knew some of them already know about our relationship.

" Guys, let's go to the base na." Ibafo said one day during lunch.

Ibafo is not a togolese name buh a place along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, for people living in Lagos, dat place won't b strange to them. Its called mowe ibafo. That's were Dapo Adeyemo lives, and dat earned him d name Ibafo. It's not the Dapo that came to meet me when I first came ooo, we had two Dapos, as we had two or three of d same name also. You will get to know dem as the story continues. During the days I have stayed in the school, I came to realise dat if u don't nickname ur sef, u will surely be given a nickname whether good or bad. Though only in d hostel sha.

"I no dey go ooo." Semiu said.

Semiu is a guy from igbo ora. Fair with average height. A thick guy with 2 pack, strong and energetic. A die hard arsenal fan, that got him d name chamakh as he got admitted to the school the time Arsenal FC bought Maroune Chamakh from bordeaux. He nicknamed himself because the guy was on fire then, not knowing he will later flop at Arsenal.

I had friends but my best of friend then were, Adeyemo Ibafo( as I love to call im), koko, ige semiu, Adegbite Bukola( a male) and Okeniyi tosin who was a day student. The other four were hostelite including me.
we rock the school then. on our own part though.

"Why? u dey fear?." I asked two questions at d same time.

"fear keh. No I no just wan go." He replied.

" Na lie joor na fear you dey fear." Koko said.

"See ur life bah, koko wey no get liver sef wan go, see u wey build cum add muscle and bone join dey fear." Adegbite said.

" No, I get sumtin wey I wan do for hostel ni." He replied.

" Wetin u wan do for hostel wey we no fit do togeda?" koko asked.

True to the word, we do almost everytin togeda.

" U no go undastand" he said.

" Haha, I don undastand, na dah ur babe u wan go see bah?. I know na. Crazy guy, dah babe no go kill u I swear." I said.

"Tank u, make she kill me. Na love." He said.

"Love or charm, I sha know say if u die we go chop akara for ur burial, abi no b so lau." Bukky said.
I had funkify my name to Lau, removing the 'sa'.

"Na so ooo, if u die finish, dah babe go just carry on wot it her life ni oo. Though I fit help u continue sha. I said and evry one laughed except semiu.

" E wo, eyin le mo ooo( na u know ooo)." He said standing up. We go see later sha, I don go." He said and went away.
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Everybody sai flow....

Flow baba...sai baba flow...
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by flow1759: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
jayhaywhy:
Everybody sai flow....

Flow baba...sai baba flow...

Thank you for being a fan!!

I no too sabi critique oh.

But take this:

Nice piece!

Poor spacing: Your story is all jam-packed, the conversation is not spaced.

Tense swapping: Your story is full of tense swapping; I mean present tense and past tense interchanging. I think you should use past tense all through since it happened in the past.

Exclamation: Your exclamation is poor. In the sense that you hardly put question marks and exclamation marks where they should be.

Events Unfolding: You barely make spacious the different scenes. for example where you said your relationship with Bukky grew stronger should have been spaced far from what was above it; or better still in another update. NB: "days turn to weeks, weeks to months" same thing applies.

Stop using "buh" for but,

"i will make new friends" not "ama make new friends". We no dey yanky.

"Because" and not "cos" .That's text speak.

Where you used "me:..........." Dapo:..........................." to show conversation shouldn't have been so.
"..............." I said,
".............." Dapo said

Uncle Sam: "Tolani!" He called
is wrong

"Tolani!!" Uncle Sam called
is better

Where you met new faces, you should have introduced the new faces immediately; even if not direct introduction,indirectly would had nailed it

Avoid using brackets to interpret; interpret as a body. That is my style of writing sha.

In all you try brother!

Thumbs up!!
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
"Guys, let's go to the base later, make we follow semiu go see him babe." Ibafo said witout thinking.

"If we reach dia, wetin we go dey do wen dem dey talk, we go just go dia dey look like mumu bah." Adegbite asked.

"No na, we go just stay one side dey gist and we go dey look dem." He said again witout his sense.

"You mumu oo, why u wan make we go. Abeg make we enta hostel go do sumtin beta joor..if u wan know how he dey if u get gf..go get urself one now." I said.

"No mind am jare, e no get sense ni. He don chop him sense wit d food wey him chop now." Koko said.

"Koko, u dey mad ni. Na ur pap no get sense." Ibafo reacted.

" U dey craze bah, na me u dey follow yarn like dat. You no sabi ur mate again. U tink say I be woyowoyo wey u go dey yab..guy giv ur sef brain oo, I no be ur mate oo." Koko said.

Woyowoyo is not d name of a yoruba soup buh d nickmame given to a boy called Okerinmodun Faith. Faith is a thin boy, tall and black. No muscle or biceps just thin like broom. That was what earned him the nickname'woyowoyo' from Adegbite. A perfect nickname for him.

"Dey here dey form senior, ..I sha know say I get sense pass you." Ibafo said

"Shut up abeg, d two of u no get sense at all, see as u dey abuse una sef like polygamous wives. Una two brain small like atom ooo. I told them.

After the crazy argument and insults, we went to the hostel.

" Dis guy don tey for school area ooo." I said.

" Na true oo, hope say dis girl neva kill am sha." Ibafo said.

" Let's go look for him ooo. He's staying too long now." Adegbite said.
" Oya na, make we dey go na..we go soon comot for sport and dem housemasters go dey talk if dem see am for school uniform." Koko said.

We went to look for Semiu, we had not gone far into the school area when I started hearing some strange moans. At first I thougth it was the cows because we rear cows in our school. Don't be surprised, I ll tell u more about dat later. But wen I heard d same saying "harder" , iknew some students are into some shit.

"Guys, you dey hear wetin I dey hear so." I asked my friends.

"Me sef dey hear small small oo." Ibafo said.

"Some student don dey f*** demselves be dat oo." I asked the obvious.

"Hen na, u still dey ask. Make we go look na, e fit be Semiu and Rofiat oo." Adebgite said.

"If na Semiu, e no go make sense if we go dey watch dem na." Koko said.

"Na true, buh make we go see who dem be first, if na Semiu, we go comot, buh if na other students we go shakara dem smal. e fit even b some junior students oo." Adegbite said.

"If na our junior, we don hammer b dat oo." Koko said.

Koko is someone who likes money a lot. He can do anytin to get money, buh not stealing sha. He neva steals.

"Hammer as how?." I asked confused.

"We go blackmail dem na...we go use am extort money and provision from dem." He replied clearing my confusion.

"We don tey for here, make we dey go before dem finish." Ibafo said.

We traced where the moaning came from and we got to the junior block. all doors and windows were locked.

"How did these people enta d class now, abi dem jump window ni, abi dem don use jazz enta wall ni." I asked myself.

We searched for where we will be able to have a full view buh we coudn't get. D moans became louder. We lost hope and sat at under a tree not far from d class. All of a sudden, an idea came to my head.

" Guys, make we check all d windows again, I knw say one go dey open." I said..

" If we cum enta, wetin go hapen." Koko asked.

"We go climb d ceilin trace d class wia dem dey now. I said.

"Na true ooo, u get sense, dat way we go see dem like wit 3D visual." Koko said.

We searched again and luckily for us, we saw a window dat was slightly locked, we opened it and got inside. We climbed the ceilings and traced d moans once again. We got to the class and what I saw made my "oga wey dey down" rise immediately.
The girl was on all fours while the boy was giving her from behind. We were at their back so they coudn't see us. The girl later stood up and took the guy's mamba into her mouth. I took a mental note of them and saw they were my mates. I don hit jackpot or so I tot.
We watched until dey left and we also made to leave when all of a sudden, we heard gbooooom, someone fell from d ceiling..
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
flow1759:

Thank you for being a fan!!

I no too sabi critique oh.

But take this:

Nice piece!

Poor spacing: Your story is all jam-packed, the conversation is not spaced.

Tense swapping: Your story is full of tense swapping; I mean present tense and past tense interchanging. I think you should use past tense all through since it happened in the past.

Exclamation: Your exclamation is poor. In the sense that you hardly put question marks and exclamation marks where they should be.

Events Unfolding: You barely make spacious the different scenes. for example where you said your relationship with Bukky grew stronger should have been spaced far from what was above it; or better still in another update. NB: "days turn to weeks, weeks to months" same thing applies.

Stop using "buh" for but,

"i will make new friends" not "ama make new friends". We no dey yanky.

"Because" and not "cos" .That's text speak.

Where you used "me:..........." Dapo:..........................." to show conversation shouldn't have been so.
"..............." I said,
".............." Dapo said

Uncle Sam: "Tolani!" He called
is wrong

"Tolani!!" Uncle Sam called
is better

Where you met new faces, you should have introduced the new faces immediately; even if not direct introduction,indirectly would had nailed it

Avoid using brackets to interpret; interpret as a body. That is my style of writing sha.

In all you try brother!

Thumbs up!!

Tanks...

Duly noted sir...

We make d changes in my next update.

Tanks once again.

Everybody sai flow
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
It has kinda tey ooo....
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by classiclee(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol guy you dey fk gan oo
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
classiclee:
Lol guy you dey fk gan oo

bros no vex, na unforeseen circumstances hold me up. i go continue d story shortly.

i stil remain loyal
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
lyk i said in d oda thread, it's nt bin easy buh i thank God, many things av passed nd gone buh here i am 2day.

story continues in a bit. . . ,
thanks
Re: Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. by jayhaywhy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
there are some things i wanted to modify but i couldn't, will work onit later. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Request A Ride / Part-time Lovers By Maurice Udom - A Book Review / Tears Of The Meacenas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.