Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62247 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by KORLAR(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by dunkem21(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Tycike: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
NICE ONE.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nostalgia21(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
clone version

29 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
What is dis op saying sef?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start

225 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Firefire(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
A woman donating 135 Million Naira to IDP to use a wrist watch of $129 or =N= 25,800 ? Impossible!

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by bkm007(f): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wich 1 we go bliv nw

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start

Don't mind that bingo.

When do nigerian first ladies start wearing Aba made watch

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
bkm007:
Wich 1 we go bliv nw

Don't be deceived sister, Angels of darkness also parade as Angels of lights.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Don't mind that bingo.

All these sai Buhari fan boys sha... Na so their oga say Abacha was not corrupt and all the money wey dem recover na counterfeit grin

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
bkm007:
Wich 1 we go bliv nw
believe this. the other one on FP is fake grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Don't mind that bingo.

she is economical.

not gej and his wife that spend our money lavishly

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
bkm007:
Wich 1 we go bliv nw
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
All these sai Buhari fan boys sha... Na so their oga say Abacha was not corrupt and all the money wey dem recover na counterfeit grin

Just imagine.

Mehn! This op need hot slap, i swear.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by KORLAR(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Don't mind that bingo.

Must you be abusive.
I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by KORLAR(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Just imagine.
I think so too. Do you need my address?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Just imagine.

No him need to sleep for wet sand.

Op I hail o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
No him need to sleep for wet sand.
Op I hail o
. hehehe
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by jorlons(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.

247 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
whats all this noise about her wrist watch ?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by jorlons(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cc lalasticlala, OAM4J,

I think we need this on the fp. It is important people know that the same watch has about 3 variants, possibly more, this is the second of three I've seen. This illogical conclusion that the one she wore is worth over £34000 pounds is rather stoopid to me.

How can they come to such conclusions when they do not have the receipt of purchase of the watch. Since when did journalism transcend into speculations.

Pls seun lalasticlala, since breakingtimes came up with that silly insinuation based on physical comparison of photos, I think it's only proper to give this thread a chance for people to choose which they believe.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Anything that doesn't make sense to you makes sense public. Useless fools.

52 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Anything that doesn't make sense to you makes sense to the public. Useless fools.

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ki02020(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
In other words she is wearing the aba made version....say no to piracy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by shedrack222: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Say no to piracy

See The Sacrilege Happening in India [See Photo]

[url]proudlyweb.com/see-the-sacrilege-happening-in-india-see-photo/[/url]
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Gepheral: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice research bro
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Google63(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi, oremanticus or what's your name.. This is another thread for you PDP to infest

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by wildchild1: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Since there are 2 types now,no one can easily say the actual price of the one on her wrist..But if you ask me,a modest Aisha Buhari would NEVER wear a £34,500 watch.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
How can a lady that has the best spa wear a 28k watch

How can a woman that her daughter shops with Chanel buy dat watch

How can a woman that donated millions to IDP wear a cheap watch

A watch 90% of Nairalanders can afford CAN NEVER be worn by Aisha

God help us from this new *front* of Buhari

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ibkgab001: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Please for christ sake lets forget about this watch issues .. its becoming another thing even if she wore 25 Billion watch how does that affect someone who has not hold any public office before ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Kentrasso(f): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
i doubt Aisha's watch cost $129. she looks more high maintenanance than that

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.