Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18267 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

cheesy grin cheesy Lucky you
lol,I knw them when I see one
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are humans.
Patience Jonathan once sold Ice cream. grin
lol
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course ,how would you feel if ya boyfriend that you've been calling for hours came back to tell you that he's been engrossed playing PS4 with friends and this is why he didn't pick ya calls even if the calls would have been for something much more important.

Sometimes ,you just have to lie to save the day.

Na so I carry my Nigerian mentality of poor network go lie give my girl when I run leave for apartment go night club.The lie bounce eh no be small. grin grin

Na that day I see my life finish. grin
lol,how she take catch u,tell me
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

cheesy lipsrsealed
I'm telling ya,dear
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Teempakguy:

*in Harrison Wells voice*

Op, you want the thruth?

men lie because lies, just like everything else, are "tools" to achieve a desired goal. Telling a female what she wants to hear is the best way to make her give you what you need. You see, for instance. a man may not love a woman but will want to have _sexual interaction with this person. In this case, it would be senseless to tell her that. The best course of action is to "lie" and get the kitcat a lot easier.

If you look at it well, I'm sure you will discover that both men and women do this.

Men are moved by what they see. Women use Brazilian hair and push up bras.

Women are moved by what they hear. Men tell lies.

You see the pattern? Op, humans are simply creatures of efficiency. They always look for the easiest route to anything! Lying . . . is just a side effect of intelligence. Cocks do not lie to hens. But something tells me you would never want to be one. So you see, it's really a very simple situation.
I'm telling u,vry vry bad
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,how she take catch u,tell me
How much you go pay to get the full gist. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by agarawu23(m): 4:44am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
grin morning
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
grin morning
morning dear,how was ur night
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
How much you go pay to get the full gist. cheesy
nothing now,carry on abeg
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by agarawu23(m): 5:26am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
morning dear,how was ur night
fine and yours,? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
fine and yours,? cheesy
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 5:32am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
nothing now,carry on abeg
See as you dun carry ya ceiling fan ear wan hear as I take fall my hand. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as you dun carry ya ceiling fan ear wan hear as I take fall my hand. grin
sorry,just want to learn more about u guys,u can pm me about it,if u dnt want to post it on nairaland here
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
sorry,just want to learn more about u guys,u can pm me about it,if u dnt want to post it on nairaland here
We can talk about it here but I've got little time left - I will buzz you in the afternoon when I'm around and I will give you the whole gist unplugged. grin

Happy now? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
We can talk about it here but I've got little time left - I will buzz you in the afternoon when I'm around and I will give you the whole gist unplugged. grin

Happy now? cheesy
yeah cool
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah cool
First of all put ya pix on ya profile lemme know who am talking to. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by suzzy16(f): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
First of all put ya pix on ya profile lemme know who am talking to. grin
no,I dnt put my pix on a public forum,only if u chat with me on bbm or whatsapp
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
no,I dnt put my pix on a public forum,only if u chat with me on bbm or whatsapp
Pm me ya number then. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pm me ya number then. cheesy
see ashawo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

see ashawo
I dun fucck you? angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
All I see is one person hiding under another moniker while forming super woman. grin
shey you dey envy my moniker?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

shey you dey envy my moniker?
You ran away when I am about to burst you here. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
NinoBrown888:

hm you geh confidence shaa.
check my pics nah
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ see this fat togolian from Togo....any of yor mechanic lookin boyfriend fine or rich pass me?.. Goat! angry
animal
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dun fucck you? angry
you dey collect person wey you no know number
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Boring.

K
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You ran away when I am about to burst you here. tongue
you cant try it,do you want to die?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

you dey collect person wey you no know number
So, na ghost ? you sabi whether me sef na ghost? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

you cant try it,do you want to die?
Abegi, na today dem dun dey threaten us with death? undecided grin

Say something else. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, na ghost ? you sabi whether me sef na ghost? tongue
i know say nah ghost you be nah
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

i know say nah ghost you be nah
Goodnight. wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope , I was smart as any average Nigerian girl would have taken the bait 100% but I failed to consider my immediate environment and its associating factor and that can be very very unforgiving in a well orchestrated lie. grin grin

Sometimes too you get beaten at your own game. cheesy
Dat's y i said good for u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Penile Length (pics) / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.