Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad (36418 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2015
crixtex:
No b buhari criticize cooperation wit Niger and Chad.... wat is he doing now... Wat a weird ironic paradox....
ISLAMABAD and lies sha....
buhari didn't criticise d regional alliance. He made exception 2d fact that chad and niger were sometimes operating from nigerian territory and that our military needed 2 take d lead
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2015
kawkab:

My brother the thing tire me...

Is not the same Buhari that criticised GEJ for seeking external cooperation in combating Boko Haram. Maybe now that he is the President he has seen things clearer/true picture of things.

All the same I wish him the best.
buhari didn't criticise d regional alliance. He made exception 2d fact that chad and niger were sometimes operating from nigerian territory and that our military needed 2 take d lead
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by akanbiaa(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2015
The same sambo Dasuki that babangida used in toppling his military regime hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,”

Gen Muhammadu Buhari, Feb 07, 2015

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/
bros u shot yourself in d foot. D quote u provided is indeed self explanatory. But 4 emphasis buhari didn't criticise d regional alliance. He made exception 2d fact that chad camroon and niger were sometimes operating from nigerian territory and that our military needed 2 take d lead
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Correctman0606: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2015
SuperNover:
Nigeria must be great. say no to terrorism. say no to tribalism. say no to insane opposition against the goodwill of the government. but oppose and criticize a corrupt government.

embrace Change, embrace positive transformation.

it's not about the party, it's about the person.

it's high time we stopped acting childish, if the government fails to deliver, it's still the masses that'll suffer it, so let's all pray for the success of the present administration.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is indeed a hero.

Buhari is also someone we can trust.

sai Buhari.

said GEJ

long live Nigeria.

join me today and support the MOVEMENT FOR THE ERADICATION OF TRIBAL BIGOTS FROM NAIRALAND
#METBFN , it begins with you

it feels normal being the first to comment. nothing special Bout it.
Who is this brat? Were you given so much food?
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Built2last: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Here is the difference, he is going to seek their cooperation ...ie to Maintain their Borders, keep it in check so Terrorist wont be crisscrossing into Nigeria at will.. But in GEJ's case these African troops were in Nigeria fighting alongside Nigerian soldiers.. So far there are no indications that President Buhari will continue that road or ask them to commit their Military and help Nigeria fight... Nigeria has the Man power and Military might to crush Boko Haram but they need to be managed properly... Not have half their salaries stolen, not having them feed themselves, not have them fight for two straight years without a break...etc... This is what I understand this to be, so lets wait and see
Thanks

are you in his entourage because you have concluded their discussion already. why dont we just wait.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by erumena(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
SuperNover:
Nigeria must be great. say no to terrorism. say no to tribalism. say no to insane opposition against the goodwill of the government. but oppose and criticize a corrupt government.

embrace Change, embrace positive transformation.

it's not about the party, it's about the person.

it's high time we stopped acting childish, if the government fails to deliver, it's still the masses that'll suffer it, so let's all pray for the success of the present administration.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is indeed a hero.

Buhari is also someone we can trust.

sai Buhari.

said GEJ

long live Nigeria.

join me today and support the MOVEMENT FOR THE ERADICATION OF TRIBAL BIGOTS FROM NAIRALAND
#METBFN , it begins with you

it feels normal being the first to comment. nothing special Bout it.

God bless you!
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Built2last: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2015
sokera:
N maybe you have never listened to any of Buhari speech on issues of boko haram before the election, he as always been saying he is going to work with those countries , so haters calm down he is going to be your president for the next 4 years ... Stop giving yourself headache over nothing too early ...

who are the haters? i campaigned for GMB on all platforms...lost some good relationships because of my support for him.

i beleieve he will deliver. i listened to all his speeches and they are all in youtube.
at a time, Nigerians said Idris Derby is now Nigerias president.

can we wait and see than rant
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Mamaflex:
God bless you. That was what I read too.

Is it that these mofos didn't get it, or they are just trying to be stupiid?
They ain't stupid, they just jump into any topic with the BUHARI. I feel their pain sha...
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Briareos(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
sinizia:

This is what happens when you are biased, hateful, sentimental and dines with cluelessness. All of sudden in order to lie your way out of the truth, you've acquired the ability to deny truths?

Here's is a link to expose that you are the dunce here not Barcanista

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/

Naturally, I don't respond to people like you that laced their posts with insults but I'm inclined to correct your lie.

Presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is appalled that neighbouring Chad and Cameroun are turning out to be more successful at the battle front against Boko Haram than Nigeria.

Nigeria’s poor performance,he says,is a disgrace.

That is Buhari's stand on the link you provided.

Except you can't comprehend simple English or you are simply being mischievous.

How did "Chad and Niger are fighting Boko Haram more than Nigeria" become "Buhari is against Jonathan's seeking external cooperation"?
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Briareos(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
bunmititi:

Allah!
give this mumu sense!

Yeah. Unintelligent people hide behind insults. Bye.

Nothing personal, I just don't waste time with people like you.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by callmenow: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
THUNDER FIRE U THERE...MONKEY... grin
You will perish ignoble in the pits of hell, if you come here to display your hypocrisy. Was okonjo iweala and Jonathan not your elders? Yet they were criticised. Instead of focussing on what happened to bring back our girls, and escalating boko haram mayhem, you are talking about buhari being an elder? Thunder, brimstone and plague must fire you, your forefathers, your children (if any) and your entire family forever. Bunkum
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Sajio(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari shouldn't use Gej's strategy but His..... how come he's now going to Niger for assistance? I tot they said Gej was wrong going to Niger and Chad to seek for assistance why using same approach?? APCians...... where are thou ur Mr integrity doesn't have his own strategy but working with Gejs plan too. a man they called names!! one expected a different strategy in fighting Boko-haram. SMH
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2015
interesting
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2015
fuckerholic:

Where you from ?
Lol. Nigeria
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by sinizia: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:

Naturally, I don't respond to people like you that laced their posts with insults but I'm inclined to correct your lie.

That is Buhari's stand on the link you provided.

Except you can't comprehend simple English or you are simply being mischievous.

How did "Chad and Niger are fighting Boko Haram more than Nigeria" become "Buhari is against Jonathan's seeking external cooperation"?

You either have comprehension issues or you chose to dwell in deceit. I love the fact that you left out the part that indicted Buhari as being a hypocrite and picked only the few lines that makes no sense in this discourse. But the funny thing is, you can't wipe off all the data off internet. Please are you being mischievous by clearly ignoring these statement by Buhari?

“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and
Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will
build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its
territorial integrity,”

Gen Muhammadu Buhari, Feb 07, 2015.

Oya, deny this, i'd sure love to see the lies you'll pull off to wriggle your way out of this. I'd love to see how you defend the General that called GEJ's reaching out to the same people he's going to reach out to, "a disgrace".
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Briareos(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2015
sinizia:

You either have comprehension issues or you chose to dwell in deceit. I love the fact that you left out the part that indicted Buhari as being a hypocrite and picked only the few lines that makes no sense in this discourse. But the funny thing is, you can't wipe off all the data off internet. Please are you being mischievous by clearly ignoring these statement by Buhari?

“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and
Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will
build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its
territorial integrity,”

Gen Muhammadu Buhari, Feb 07, 2015.

Oya, deny this, i'd sure love to see the lies you'll pull off to wriggle your way out of this. I'd love to see how you defend the General that called GEJ's reaching out to the same people he's going to reach out to, "a disgrace".

This is really hilarious dude and I will end my banter with you at this point. You obviously have something against Buhari which means you won't even see the truth if it turned to a wrecking ball and hit you smack on the head.

If you read the Buhari's comment you quoted above, his dissatisfaction comes from the fact that Chad and Cameroon are having more success fighting Boko Haram than us and not because GEJ reached out to them.

He raised his voice when GEJ begged America and the rest to leave their country and come and fight Boko Haram in West Africa. Is it not disgraceful? We are quick to boast to other African countries about our soldier's exploit in Liberia, and in fact ECOMONG... Yet, we can't effectively combat Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by shammah1(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
O really? How does that justify the nonstop insults you've been rendering on ex President Goodluck Jonathan? undecided Is he your mate? Hypocrite
fretnot:
I do not know how old you are, but to call someone who is perhaps old enough to be your father a brainless old man is not good. You can make your comments without being abusive. Believe me, you may inadvertently bring a curse upon yourself with such
careless language. 1 Timothy 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father...

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by shammah1(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
[s]TA..THUNDER FIRE U THERE,WHERE U SIT DEY WRITE,BRAINLESS AND CLUELESS MULL...DONKEY[/s] cry
back to sender mr hypocrite
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2015
fairygeh:
And they have started apologizing already too cheesy
I think d bros apologising is usually quick 2 draw conclusions. So am sure d bros will b apologising 4 apologising since he didn't take time 2 understand what GEJ did and what buhari said and what he is trying 2do
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by stayblack: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2015
callmenow:

You will perish ignoble in the pits of hell, if you come here to display your hypocrisy. Was okonjo iweala and Jonathan not your elders? Yet they were criticised. Instead of focussing on what happened to bring back our girls, and escalating boko haram mayhem, you are talking about buhari being an elder? Thunder, brimstone and plague must fire you, your forefathers, your children (if any) and your entire family forever. Bunkum
JUST THE WAY,IT WILL FIRE UR HOE MAMA,MAD FATHER AND UR CHILDREN(IF ANY)UR WHOLE VILLAGE...MONKEY ,BASTARD..WRITING NONSENCE....RAM... cool
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Correctman0606: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
What does it matter if other countries take the lead provided the alliance is agreed upon and all the strategies are well in place. Buhari and his Fulani members simply wanted GEJ desgraced lowered.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by bionixs: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
So he is going to seek for external coorperation? The same Buhari that criticised Jonathan for doing same? What a clownish old corrupt general.

GOD BLESS YOUr Generation, my brother! That buhari must be disgraced by God himself and nigeria will still be great
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by bionixs: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2015
tola9ja:
BUHARI IS WORKING HATERS GO N DIE
that death you mentioned MUST return to you if buhari had ever criticized Gej
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by AreaFada2: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Areafada, just try to re-watch the interview. He said foreigners are notsupposed to be fighting BH "more than" us. He said, the NA should lead the battle.
. I addressed that in another post here yesterday. He has no evidence that that's the case. He simply rubbished the sacrifices of our gallant soldiers. I doubt he'd say so if he had lost a son fighting in Sambisa.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
bionixs:
GOD BLESS YOUr Generation, my brother! That buhari must be disgraced by God himself and nigeria will still be great
Ameeeeeeeeeeen and Bless your Generation too
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by mascot87(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
goodgood2:
This phool is blinded by tribal sentiments. Hypocrite.

What is my business with you ? Park well bro,u aren't worth my time
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by sinizia: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:

This is really hilarious dude and I will end my banter with you at this point. You obviously have something against Buhari which means you won't even see the truth if it turned to a wrecking ball and hit you smack on the head.

If you read the Buhari's comment you quoted above, his dissatisfaction comes from the fact that Chad and Cameroon are having more success fighting Boko Haram than us and not because GEJ reached out to them.

He raised his voice when GEJ begged America and the rest to leave their country and come and fight Boko Haram in West Africa. Is it not disgraceful? We are quick to boast to other African countries about our soldier's exploit in Liberia, and in fact ECOMONG... Yet, we can't effectively combat Boko Haram.

I love it when biased people add lies just to absolve themselves and the person/party they are siding of any wrong. Where was the embolden in Buhari's speech? Where did you see Buhari add that they are have "more success fighting Boko Haram"? You see how you lie like a learner? SMH. So you have resorted to pulling out lies from thin air? How low can you go? Chai!! This is shameful!!

The same Buhari that raised his voice when GEJ solicited America's help to fight Boko Haram, is now going the GEJ route of soliciting for other countries' help to fight Boko Haram, something he condemned to gain cheap brownie points? You see how you keep exposing your hypocrisy? When you start arguing illogically, you keep roping yourself in with more lies. See how you exposed Buhari for a liar that he is? And BTW, why is Buhari seeking for aid to fight Boko Haram, your hero said it publicly that the fight against Boko Haram is the fight against North. See what a sane human shamelessly said? Of course, you'll ignore it, after all, saying the truth is a taboo in your dictionary. I'm glad you'll end this "banter" because you can't keep up with the lies you are bringing out. You are even starting to be ashamed of your rebuttals. Bye!!
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by barnacle: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
So he is going to seek for external coorperation? The same Buhari that criticised Jonathan for doing same? What a clownish old corrupt general.

misquoting
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by lexy2014: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Correctman0606:
What does it matter if other countries take the lead provided the alliance is agreed upon and all the strategies are well in place. Buhari and his Fulani members simply wanted GEJ desgraced lowered.
It matters a great deal. d alliance enabled our military make considerable gains b4 d election as chad, cameroon and niger protected their borders effectively thereby boxing in d insurgents. But some gains made were made by chadian and nigerien soldiers in our territory without d coordination or knowledge of our military. Although it was in our favour, its not proper 4a foreign military force 2 carry out a military operation in our territory. the chadian and nigerien forces expressed their frustration that they needed our military 2 coordinate better with them especially in chasing d insurgents into our territory and handing over captured towns back 2 nigeria. D crisis emanated from within our borders and Nigeria has more resources militarily and otherwise than these 3 countries so we should b coordinating d war effort not waiting 4 them 2 express their frustration first b4 we no what 2do. So bros let's look at issues with facts and standards not these conspiracy theories of "they didn't like jonathan".
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by simplymade(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2015
JudismphD:
So comical to see the brainless old man seeking external assistence when he and his northern oligarchy initiated the same terror group. Buhari boys don go haywire
why una foolish like dis?

Abeg no be the betterment of dis country we all dey find?

Must u critisize?

Can't u just support the baba,and hope for a better nigeria

I'm tired of pple like u man
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
simplymade:
why una foolish like dis?

Abeg no be the betterment of dis country we all dey find?

Must u critisize?

Can't u just support the baba,and hope for a better nigeria

I'm tired of pple like u man
support a terrorist apostle or the certificateless brainless cow' Do fools like u support others to expect support? Go sleep if u no get job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) / No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.