Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline (30296 Views)

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Mopolchi: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na waa for this Rochas. We need quality education for that imsu and no be this changing of vc as if im dey change clothe.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
SalC:
Na wa o

Change indeed!

Oh Lord, I commit Imo State into your hands for the next four years embarassed
Before na your hand Imo state dey,! If you no get any thing to say abeg keep shot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by seedorfg(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
change
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Idrismusty97(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
go and get brain, you can't dust his shoes.

Lowlifer
You mean your father is a lowlifer? How is echoing a beautiful post by an exceptional Nairalander wrong?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by brownlord: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
go and get brain, you can't dust his shoes.

Lowlifer

?
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by ayusco85(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
whatever u do boss. as long as u didnt violate the constitution. dont mind the Tanoids cheesy
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by winniz: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Imolites has entered one chance with this Fraudster cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Ndkings1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wht nonsense! Awuzie is best thing that has ever happened to imsu..under his rulership imsu has winessed monumental and unprecedental changes both in its academia, environmental looks and structure which all other past VCs cant bost of....infact am lost of words

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mopolchi:
Na waa for this Rochas. We need quality education for that imsu and no be this changing of vc as if im dey change clothe.

There is always a reason behind every human action
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by SalC: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
mansmx20:

Before na your hand Imo state dey,! If you no get any thing to say abeg keep shot
embarassed
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by shammah1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wicked man
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
He has his reasons... that school has been a mess so they need a working VC that will Ginger the government..
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by refreshrate: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amara25god:
APPPPCCCCCCC.

CHANGE!!!!

Fools in the zoo
Lol need to make this a bumper sticker I swear
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
shammah1:
Wicked man

If he doesn't sack him,you will say he is condoning incompetency, now he sacked he is wicked... Oh what a nation.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by discusant: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Romance over between Okorocha and Awuzie. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

To acquire land for his private university, Gov. Okorocha pretended he wanted to relocate Imo state university to the Orlu area from where Awuzie and Okorocha come from.

Awuzie instantly organized a press conference and told the press - never, never shall the state university be a motor on wheels; that the state university must not be moved from Owerri. But Awuzie must have known before then that Okorocha never had any intention of moving the university. Shortly after, Okorocha appointed Awuzie as VC of IMo university.

Latter, Awuzie came to the Catholic Laity in their Orlu diocese and told them that only way for a tertiary institution to be in their diocese is if they contribute money to build a university.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You mean my father?
yes but leave your palle out of this because you are a lowlifer whose Dad has disowned because you can't measure up to ur peers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Son in law

Na apc culture be that Family business tinzs

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ndkings1:
Wht nonsense! Awuzie is best thing that has ever happened to imsu..under his rulership imsu has winessed monumental and unprecedental changes both in its academia, environmental looks and structure which all other past VCs cant bost of....infact am lost of words

Guy forget o! Awuzie might be the first you think that brought development to IMSU, he will not b the last, we all know that Rochas is not "clueless"
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't get it. When did Onu and Okorocha become enemies? I thought the former submitted latter's name to be considered the SGF? So why would he attack his Onu's loyalists?

As for appointing his in-law to a post, the question should be is he qualified?

If yes then I don't see an issue in this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Idrismusty97(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
yes but leave my palle out of this because I am a lowlifer whose Dad has disowned because I can't measure up to my peers
Really? Tell me more about yourself. smiley
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Mopolchi: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
mansmx20:

There is always a reason behind every human action
Yes there could be a reason but he should allow the man complete his tenure and go for order to exist.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Freemanan:

If he doesn't sack him,you will say he is condoning incompetency, now he sacked he is wicked... Oh what a nation.....

Forget this materials that call them selve human, they have clue upon what government means
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by sweetgala(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
The VC seems to have waded into mucky waters of politricks and got fairly wetted.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
go and get brain, you are not even worthy to dust his shoes. Why are you fighting him? He is too big to join words with you. Learn from him to grow and NEVER TRY TO OVERSHADOW THE MASTER. Sun tzu

Lowlifer
You've given Idrismusty97 a knock out punch, they can keep digging.
Including sadists like abduljabbar4, PassingShot and Omenka.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by nkemdi89(f): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is nothing wrong if he appoints uche nwosu as the chief of staff cos that position is meant for someone whom the governor can trust, ohakim appointed emma his brother during his as. The C0S, besides jude ejiogu is not active and I see no reason why he should be given ssg, instead of ejiiogu to put more effort in his duties he is fighting the deputy gov secretly for owerri zone dominance. Forgetting he can't outshine master.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by chidistone: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
#Janja weeds : APC = Change!!!
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by chidistone: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
APC = Change!!! Ndi Imo. What ever u sow shall be what u will reap!!!
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mopolchi:
Yes there could be a reason but he should allow the man complete his tenure and go for order to exist.

You mean even if his stay will be derimental to the development and progress of the school?
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by probityprodigy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rochas is a rogue that is alwz devising methods to implant his own members of family, in-laws and protegé in position of power. He has acquired most of the lands of Imolite to himself through his so in-law and former commissioner of finance.
No wonder he has com to be associated with the cliché ”my people my people, my family, my family”.
I greatly pity Imolite, for its only God that can save them from this plotical 419ner extraordinaria. Most of the project he implemnent was a sham and high debt profile for the government of Imo . A visit to spilboat mansion built by the GOVERNOR for self will establish the truth.
Captain Emmanuel Ihenacho is the best man for the plumb job that Imolite should have voted in but, they sold their electoral birthright for pecuniary gain.
They should be ready to bear the scourge of oppression under ”Rocthief” for another 4yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
mansmx20:

Forget this materials that call them selve human, they have clue upon what government means

What a shame... This is 21st century
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
nkemdi89:
There is nothing wrong if he appoints uche nwosu as the chief of staff cos that position is meant for someone whom the governor can trust, ohakim appointed emma his brother during his as. The C0S, besides jude ejiogu is not active and I see no reason why he should be given ssg, instead of ejiiogu to put more effort in his duties he is fighting the deputy gov secretly for owerri zone dominance. Forgetting he can't outshine master.

10 marks for you wink
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Mopolchi: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
mansmx20:

You mean even if his stay will be derimental to the development and progress of the school?
The man is transforming that school now. I don't think the transformation is detrimental to merit his abrupt removal. Such removal has more to it than meet the eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.