Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline (30306 Views)

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Sore losers will soon show up here to scream "nepotism!!!". We know their ways.
and if its not nepotism what is it called?... angry...
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Imo state people enjoy your beloved SHOKIII governor... cheesy
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Dollyak:
Hmm. There needs to be a change in legistlation to prevent this kind of appointment. He better performs this time around because we IMO people will be watching.
You can only watch.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Familiocracy in Imo state
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by PassingShot(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
those guys are still pained that barcanista left them, they can't stand and fight objectively.

You're a kid if you think that the defection of a protection seeker who decamped with the hope of winning the election, but later suffered the worst loss of his career, has any effect on the progressives who are indisputably successful with their campaing here.

The last time I checked, opposition means to opppse. And that is what he is doing and will do for the next four years plus another four years. grin cheesy grin
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Beremx(f): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Rochas has every right to sack Prof. Awuzie,but he should have replaced him with someone from the school and not an outsider.

As for his son-in-law's appointment,that's not a new thing
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by 1stola: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
go and get brain, you are not even worthy to dust his shoes. Why are you fighting him? He is too big to join words with you. Learn from him to grow and NEVER TRY TO OVERSHADOW THE MASTER. Sun tzu

Lowlifer
You're a jobless fòolish morôn

Get a life and a job.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Abagworo:

He remains the best Governor ever in the State while you useless Gejites continue to lick your wounds. The man was there before marrying his daughter and has been doing well.
bury ur head in shame, pit latrine might be the best option for you.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by ishiamu(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas has every right to sack Prof. Awuzie,but he should have replaced him with someone from the school and not an outsider.

As for his son-in-law's appointment,that's not a new thing

Justifying incompetence smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Franky9584(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Z his son-in-law d most competent 4dat job? . . .which way 9ja?
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by hopilo: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Sore losers will soon show up here to scream "nepotism!!!". We know their ways.
And deranged mind won't see it as such

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by ciskenn(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2015
I can't just believe all this is happening in Imo state before our eyes. Please, was there anytime this My family, My family governor been in the Military.

University system advertise their appointments for credible chancellors and Registrars. But with the nature of how things are, and I bet you. He(governor) will place his Inlaw probably as the Chief Justice because the seat of VC will be too small for him.

Its just absurd, unethical of the system.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by free13: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Change.... grin
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by Johnpaul09(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2015
If he likes let him expel all the students.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by ralph28(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2015
sirlop:

and imolites shld be blamed most for voting him in. Not only once, but twice...i cant imagine the mess my state will be in when this greedy fool ends his tenure... Ppl of Owerri zone sold their right to this man who has milked us... I pity my zone cos dey dont know what they did to themselves.

My dear,the spirit of Ojukwu will be hunting him by now.
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by chuksdouglas(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] change on d ground......may God IMO pple out soon IJN
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by chuksdouglas(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2015
change on d ground......may God IMO pple out soon IJN
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by chuksdouglas(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2015
change on d ground......may God help IMO pple out soon IJN
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by tunjidj3: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Governor remove those who are blocking change in the state to enable the poor masses have access to education free i think this is welcome idears i know head will role in this dispensation to enable good will of the government who ever is affected please don't take it for fight or favour its sacrifice we need to make away from national stangnancy
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by apolonius(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
ralph28:

O hail the government teacher. Cover your face with basket.

Anus thinker,I greet o.smiley
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by ajepako(f): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
APC and familiocracy and paddiocracy..

we dey watch
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by eyeview: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let it be known that Rochas was only voted into the govt house in 2011 against the then incumbent ikedi ohakim.
The 2015 election was a sham which he used to perpetuate himself. He blatantly told the civil servants recently that they should await tougher times ahead,afterall he knew they didn't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by mansmx20(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
bunmititi:

out of 100?

How many mark them dey give fo test?
Re: Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline by speener(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2015
sirlop:

if u dont know anything abt the state, just close ur mouth and listen.
Well, if you must know, that's my state, fo.ol, what do you know about imo state? Hater!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers Over ASUU Strike (Photos) / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / FG Approves Payment Of Nigeria Airways Staff Entitlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.