Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. (37218 Views)

My pre wedding & wedding pix / My Pre Wedding Shots / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dey deceive yourself.
cheesy serious stephen,i am not kidding!!
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by stephenqueen: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy serious stephen,i am not kidding!!
If you can fool everyone, you can't deceive me.
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

If you can fool everyone, you can't deceive me.
oh ok dey there cheesy
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by stephenqueen: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok dey there cheesy
Dey wetin? You no wetin i dey talk bout, by the time jack no your secret ,he go cut off your head ni.You just dey deceive the poor boi.SMH for you
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Aitee1: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Happy Married Life, it all started when the lady replied her PM. Aitee1 I think you should follow suit. U no dey reply my PM.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How did you know it started via pm grin

About not responding to your pm hmmmm yeah I'm guilty of that but with a reason, the last time me and you had a chat here I just added two and two together and got what I wanted, so had to save ourselves the stress.
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dey wetin? You no wetin i dey talk bout, by the time jack no your secret ,he go cut off your head ni.You just dey deceive the poor boi.SMH for you
oh yarn me!! cheesy #smh for u as well!! cheesy#secret kwa?
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by stephenqueen: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh yarn me!! cheesy #smh for u as well!! cheesy#secret kwa?
Better you tell him now that you are...... No lemme talk. You no wetin i bin dey talk bout but e dey your body sha
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Better you tell him now that you are...... No lemme talk. You no wetin i bin dey talk bout but e dey your body sha
goshhhhhh u re really funny i swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Caracta(f): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nun . cheesy

Any time you walk into any thread , the world stops. Why? shocked shocked

Your world stops?
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How did you know it started via pm grin

About not responding to your pm hmmmm yeah I'm guilty of that but with a reason, the last time me and you had a chat here I just added two and two together and got what I wanted, so had to save ourselves the stress.

You can't judge my life on what I post on NL. Our arguments were based on our sexes, masculine nature vs feminine nature, I accept yours, you accept mine. No need adding two and two.
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Aitee1: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

You can't judge my life on what I post on NL. Our arguments were based on our sexes, masculine nature vs feminine nature, I accept yours, you accept mine. No need adding two and two.

I'm not against your way of life, just not cool with me
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aitee1:

I'm not against your way of life, just not cool with me

We need to talk...just hear me out.
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Aitee1: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

We need to talk...just hear me out.

Is that pin on your siggy active?
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by bonetalk(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
really, happy married life in advance Papa, victorious family!!!
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aitee1:

Is that pin on your siggy active?

Very well
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by bb6xt(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hi Anu,

Congrats in advance on your big day. Wishing you happiness and divine blessing in your marriage. Oluseyi, you are a lucky man, more power to your elbow and a successful married life ahead.

-- bb6xt
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by MizTyna(f): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aloralord1:
Ure cute though.
Thanks
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by MizTyna(f): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
dancok:
me especially.
You have no pisho on your profile sad
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Truckpusher(m): 3:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Caracta:

Your world stops?
Tell me what you want to hear me say to you. tongue
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by hopilo: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats to you both. The husband thing want to rise in the second pics
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by MrBasketball: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
hopilo:
Congrats to you both. The husband thing want to rise in the second pics
Bad mouth. shocked grin
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

You have no pisho on your profile sad
am not so handsome that y I didn't put it.
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by adeoye201: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
caracta, your attention is needed.pls I sent u a pm.it's abt an old friend.
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Caracta(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeoye201:
caracta, your attention is needed.pls I sent u a pm.it's abt an old friend.

Replied
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Caracta:

Replied
replied
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Caracta(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
jaybee3:

replied

Lol...
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Aminat508(f): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
jaybee3:

replied
hmmmm egbon!
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2015
MizTyna:

Thanks
You didn't reply my pm though. *winks*
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by ayobase(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizTyna:

Lol! Probably! Lemme start replying my PMs,my husband to be's mail might be among

you should start with the one I sent months ago. With d rate at which u get emails, it should be on the 79th page of your inbox.

wink
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by MizTyna(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
ayobase:

you should start with the one I sent months ago. With d rate at which u get emails, it should be on the 79th page of your inbox.

wink

Loool! You killed me. I probaby didnt reply cos i saw no picture on your profile. PM again?
Re: Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizTyna:

Loool! You killed me. I probaby didnt reply cos i saw no picture on your profile. PM again?
Sorry, I had to quote this.angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Bride Displays Her Account Number For Guests. / Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.