Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo (49349 Views)

President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by FredAkpan: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
he can doze off.....no problems wt dat.....he is still d governor...God has promoted him
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by networkrecharg: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
it is not everyone in nigeria that believes in removing their hats during prayers ,secondly this is a political meeting and as such the prayer may not be more that 1 or 2 minutes so they may feel no need to remove their hats,remember they are politicians and thirdly looking at the pix there is no way a sitting governor can be sleeping in that posture without the person beside him tapping him. Look at the back seats ,most of them have their heads bowed as well .

He started by sleeping on duty like pius ayim....
his snoring is really loud, wife and secretary don hear wiiiiyn
lols

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by fyneboi79(m): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Fat lazy man! He never see stress he don dey sleep for day one. Mugulicious man grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by porshuch: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
it is not everyone in nigeria that believes in removing their hats during prayers ,secondly this is a political meeting and as such the prayer may not be more that 1 or 2 minutes so they may feel no need to remove their hats,remember they are politicians and thirdly looking at the pix there is no way a sitting governor can be sleeping in that posture without the person beside him tapping him. Look at the back seats ,most of them have their heads bowed as well .
sorry to ask o, hope your brain are still intact? how can ihedioha a christian chatting during prayer section? or are you trying to cover him up? You need a crash course on how to play the opposition. Lai Muhammad can help.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Orikinla(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2015
The spirits of his victims are haunting him.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
networkrecharg:

He started by sleeping on duty like pius ayim.... his snoring is really loud, wife and secretary don hear wiiiiyn lols
[/s]your post doesn't correlate with mine .sorry
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Godson201333(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
Looking at the pic closely it seems there is a prayer going on. Most likely an opening prayer.

Wike is sleeping ,that is not a praying session...Wike is sleeping and anytime he wakes up...He is gonna accuse Amaechi who doesnt sleep of vandalising the government furnitures!!
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by dallyemmy: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2015
That is serious!
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by SleazyxMaco: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess rivers people got themselves the sleeping governor...cheesy
shut up dimwit.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Iyinemzo(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2015
doctokwus:
He doesn't appear to be a man in good physical health when asleep nor in good mental health when awake.
You're a fool,where your Papa face?I'm sure he doesn't look fit,for him to have a child as daft as you.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Seventeen(f): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
Looking at the pic closely it seems there is a prayer going on. Most likely an opening prayer.
i dont think so cos d two other men beside him still have their hats abi na caps on. Hnmmm, everyone dozes off at events once in awhile.. Its no biggie grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Evagee(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
He is praying please. Allow that man to have peace.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
This goes a long way to emblematize how unserious, indisciplined and irresponsible Wike will be in office. This man appears in my calculative solar plexus as an adsurdist theatre. His only purpose for being a Governor is to show off his vaccuous plan to overcome Amaechi, and his selfish and primitive agenda to loot Rivers treasury. We are watching!
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by bobchigar(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
dainformant:
Guess the effect of the inauguration celebrations is still in play. Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, was spotted dozing off at a function organized by the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, in Port-Hacourt on Monday. The PDP event was attended by top party leaders in the state and also in the country as the Acting Chairman of the Party, Mr Uche Secondus, (second left) was also present.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-rivers-state-governor-nyesom-wike.html
Body nobi stone,abeg free d man
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by world1(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2015
I thinks they are praying if you look closely they all closed their eyes.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by networkrecharg: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]your post doesn't correlate with mine .sorry

yours may not also correlate with mine....
i just pray that wike does not sleep for 80% of his few days in office...

Let him seat up and stop fighting his master. We need Jobs and good roads and peace
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by fuelsaver: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
You people are so canally minded that you can't even sense a praying environment as everyone there is in praying mood - bowed heads, closed eyes etc. Na wah for enemies of good things ooo.

pyyxxaro:
I know say this guy go like sleep die

See e nose like bush pig own , the guy snoring go loud sha

That e fine Wife go de wear Ear muff sleep embarassed
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by skykenny: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
I think u re right.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by doctokwus: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Iyinemzo:
You're a fool,where your Papa face?I'm sure he doesn't look fit,for him to have a child as daft as you.
Sorry if I told the bitter truth about father.The truth is the truth. Am surprised u didn't notice his health status before
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by handsome86(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Wike nose na oxygen tracker
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
It is a known fact that Wike is good for nothing, I pity Rivers people who voted him in.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by handsome86(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I know say this guy go like sleep die

See e nose like bush pig own , the guy snoring go loud sha

That e fine Wife go de wear Ear muff sleep embarassed
guy u funny pass I go die lol
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by scachy(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Lol,body no NE firewood, but it's not only him that was asleep though. grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Abugab(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Wike will be our Pius Anyim of this era and the Governors Forum. He will always be sleeping on duty as that was what earned Pius Anyim a name as senate president.
This sleeping will define his administration in Rivers state.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by Franky9584(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2015
I tink he was jx meditating. He no fit fall him hand lik dat nah. . .jx check am nah
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by frisky2good(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2015
The 3 people to the right and even the man at the back all look asleep to me.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by alowonlekin(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2015
bursted grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by simplynola(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2015
TeamSimple:
Please let the sleeping dog lie.

There's no mat there, the chair is ok. grin
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by ahizih(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2015
I don't see Emeka Ihedioha leaving PDP soon
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by gragraboy: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Pavore9:
He is not sleeping but meditating! cheesy
With thier cap for head?
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by chrischina(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2015
But all of them dey sleep there.
Re: Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo by bishopclin(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2015
How gullible can some persons be. Intelligently looking at the picture will reveal that there was a prayer ongoing. Why then will some persons say NEW was sleeping? Why not say the person by his left was also sleeping?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.