Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. (7167 Views)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello guys, I just graduated from school and I'm waiting for NYSC. I have 350.000 in the bank that I will like to invest but I really don't know what or where to invest in.
Pls I need advice from the gurus in this section to help me out in making the right decision and how to ward off scammers and fraudulent peeps.
Thanks, waiting for your response.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Holatunde007(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
then find 2 odd stake am, u will be having close to 700+ in 90mins or nothing, afterall every business has its own level of risk irrespective of their profits

2 Likes

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Akkord4gov: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Sitting comfortable with Fura de nunu so as to learn.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Holatunde007:
then find 2 odd stake am, u will be having close to 700+ in 90mins or nothing, afterall every business has its own level of risk irrespective of their profits
Lol, you can't be serious.
I don't see online betting as an investment/business opportunity¤ I want to use this opportunity to familiarize myself with the investment world cos I will be doing more of it in the future.
Thanks for your advice tho. grin

4 Likes

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Sitting comfortable with Fura de nunu so as to learn.
Bro, your advice is also needed.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by excellentmomma(f): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
You can look for a good asset mgt coy that run guaranteed return investment scheme. The ones banks divested from. Since you don't plan to sit and run a business, this way your money can work for u while you go for ur Nysc.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2015
excellentmomma:
You can look for a good asset mgt coy that run guaranteed return investment scheme. The ones banks divested from. Since you don't plan to sit and run a business, this way your money can work for u while you go for ur Nysc.
Thanks a lot.
Do you know any, and at what percentage is their ROI?
I'm not ruling out any investment opportunity tho, I don't mind investing in already existing business that is flourishing. With that said more ideas are welcomed.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2015
SINCE YOU'VE JUST GRADUATED, WHY NOT INVEST THE IDLE FUND IN NIGERIA TREASURY BILLS. I BET YOU, YOUR MONEY IS SAFE.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by dav8id(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by afanide: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
gregzone:
Hello guys, I just graduated from school and I'm waiting for NYSC. I have 350.000 in the bank that I will like to invest but I really don't know what or where to invest in.
Pls I need advice from the gurus in this section to help me out in making the right decision and how to ward off scammers and fraudulent peeps.

this is just a suggestion! If you don't like it OR you feel it's a scam, PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT
DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST
LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL
BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP
MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN
BANKERS CAN TRADE THE BUSINESS
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS
BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A
SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE
FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION
BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS
STOPED THE BUSINESSDUE TO INCREASE IN DOLLAR AND THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS THEREBY FINDING IT
DIFFICULT TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ATLEAST 20K.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, with 20k, but
that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT,
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS FROM KOREA (not china), HOW TO
PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP YOUR GOODS AND PAY JUST $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. I WILL PROPERLY/PRACTICALLY MENTOR YOU ON ALL THESE.

So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria'

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS?
Don't bother as I WILL also show you how to list/sell your Items on KONGA, JUMIA, KAYMU, OLX,
etc. AND RECORD HUGE SALES WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT
STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA
COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND
HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL
ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE
ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP
YOUR GOODS. I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba,
taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are
low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING
RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT,
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-
ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though),
BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE
BELOW.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF
ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING
RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN
START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE
MISTAKES.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
PORT-HARCOURT

2 Likes

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by TUBLEZ(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Invest it in Palm oil business and get 5% return guaranteed every month on ur capital investment.. Lawyer and other legal backings available for security reasons. 08034828586,08121680787 bbm 557A2FF1
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
afanide:

this is just a suggestion! If you don't like it OR you feel it's a scam, PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT
DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST
LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL
BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP
MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN
BANKERS CAN TRADE THE BUSINESS
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS
BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A
SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE
FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION
BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS
STOPED THE BUSINESSDUE TO INCREASE IN DOLLAR AND THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS THEREBY FINDING IT
DIFFICULT TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ATLEAST 20K.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, with 20k, but
that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT,
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS FROM KOREA (not china), HOW TO
PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP YOUR GOODS AND PAY JUST $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. I WILL PROPERLY/PRACTICALLY MENTOR YOU ON ALL THESE.

So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria'

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS?
Don't bother as I WILL also show you how to list/sell your Items on KONGA, JUMIA, KAYMU, OLX,
etc. AND RECORD HUGE SALES WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT
STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA
COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND
HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL
ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE
ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP
YOUR GOODS. I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba,
taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are
low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING
RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT,
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-
ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though),
BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE
BELOW.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF
ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING
RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN
START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE
MISTAKES.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
PORT-HARCOURT

I've been seeing dis post of yours on this section for a while now, have you worked with any nairalander?
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by afanide: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
gregzone:

I've been seeing dis post of yours on this section for a while now, have you worked with any nairalander?

How do you mean if i've worked with any Nairalander sir........
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
gregzone:

Visit this link and contact them https://www.nairaland.com/2353456/let-idle-funds-work
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
dav8id:
would you care to invest in agric ?

http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/

http://davidprof.com/2421-2
I just read your blog now and I must confess it sounds interesting.
From the article I deduced you reside and do business in Nassarawa state, how viable do you think this business idea will be in the Niger Delta region of the country?
Thanks for your help bro.

1 Like

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
afanide:

How do you mean if i've worked with any Nairalander sir........
If you have done business or tutored anyone you met on nairaland Sir.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by afanide: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
gregzone:

If you have done business or tutored anyone you met on nairaland Sir.

YES! Though I don't always take note of their Nairaland user names but the one I dealt with 2day is Tony Dafe.

Tonye also has met with me One-on-One in Port-Harcourt though I don't know his Nairaland name, Kwaha Williams, Edward Eniorobo, etc. Lots of them.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
TUBLEZ:
Invest it in Palm oil business and get 5% return guaranteed every month on ur capital investment.. Lawyer and other legal backings available for security reasons. 08034828586,08121680787 bbm 557A2FF1

Can you please expantiate on it.
What phase of the palm oil business are you based in.
Thanks.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Royal155:
SINCE YOU'VE JUST GRADUATED, WHY NOT INVEST THE IDLE FUND IN NIGERIA TREASURY BILLS. I BET YOU, YOUR MONEY IS SAFE.
Thanks bro for the advice. But their interest rate is low, if I'm wrong please correct me.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by TUBLEZ(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=gregzone post=34360724]

Thanks. Red palm oil, I buy from ondo state and south east and supply to my customers in Lagos u can add me on Watsap for more questions.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by TUBLEZ(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
I buy them from ondo state and supply to my customers in Lagos add me on Watsap for more questions 08121680787
gregzone:

Thanks.

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by 2oddMASTER: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
gregzone:
hello bro i have everything mapped out to lauch my own sportbet site.the site has already been developed with ecurrency payment superb you can invest and we both run it,would also need staffs as well.watsapp me for more we could be the next alabi
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by dayomike(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
LIKE HOW MUCH CAN SOMEONE START THIS BUSINESS WITH?
TUBLEZ:
I buy them from ondo state and supply to my customers in Lagos add me on Watsap for more questions 08121680787
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Randito(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have a good business if you can partner. Its a new innovation and will flourish any where. But you need more than 350k to partner. What the business actually need now is a vehicle. Its legal with minimal risk

Hit me up so we can discuss. 08053212978, 09039043406
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by marvelito: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Holatunde007:
wicked
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by calmG(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Holatunde007:
I've got one word for you...

FOOL.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by vanmusco(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2016
You can invest in my business. Number in my bio.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by royalkonsults(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laundry biz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard Foundation (apply Now) / Would You Be Interested If I Can Show You A Way To Earn 23 Bitcoin - 124bitcoin / Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.