Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating (14767 Views)

Massob Checkmating IPOB. Lol / Deceit 101: A Case Of Hypocrisy (pics) / A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
I first watched in shock, then irritation, and then plain amusement as people began making demands from Buhari even before his swearing-in, minutes after his inaugural speech and now days after his swearing in. Precisely today is Tuesday, 4 days after his inauguration and the air is filled with all kinds of talk ranging from his decision to relocate army command to Maiduguri to his wife’s wristwatch to even his children’s beauty to his appointment of this two advisers, his yet-to-be-released ministerial list, to his visiting Chad and Niger for assistance on BH. Some already comparing his administration to GEJ’s and re-instating the latter’s hero ship.
Now, for those who say they are doing to him what was done to GEJ, you guys seem to be missing something.
People like me did not start hating on GEJ just like that. He had an easy ride to aso rock with so much goodwill. In fact, we didn’t start active mobilization against him until after the 2012 New year gift he gave us. Maybe we need to revisit GEJ’s administration from the first day so we can refresh our memories that the man had little or nothing to show from the beginning. We only started talking after that VERY major blunder. So please don’t begin to compare the two men. GEJ inherited a much healthier treasury, a much more peaceful country, and much more enviable economy. Campaign promises or not, you’d be total slowpoke to expect those promises to start manifesting before even 6 months. You’d be more naïve to expect Nigeria to bounce back in respectable shape before at least a year, judging from all what I have heard and seen around me. Buhari said many times not to expect miracles. He did give promises, but never called himself a magician or miracle worker. He warned us severally that the road was NOT looking smooth.
Now I will comment on some issues people have been talking about Buhari, the important ones….

1. Aisha’s Wristwatch: Wow. So because I’m not a run’s girl I cannot own an iPhone 6, wear 300k weaves, or drive an expensive car without people calling me one? So I cannot have a good honest job anymore or a rich bf/fiancée/hubby again ba? Just because Buhari is not corrupt does not mean that he would be poor. He is a well-connected man. Meaning he will always have people coming to his aid every now and then. Aisha I hear is even from an influential background. Now tell me, let’s assume her wristwatch cost 1Nb did she buy it with govt money? Is it not better we see them with money already so that when we later see them with such stuff later we won’t say she used govt money You get my point?

2. That Buhari is Now Seeking International Aid for The Fight Against BH: Ok. I am not a security personnel I don’t know jack about what is the best way to fight BH but all I do know is that BH must be fought and Buhari must take responsibility henceforth. Do I care that he’s seeking for international aid after condemning Jonathan for doing same? Well… a lil. But as at now what is the true state of our military? Can we truthfully say that they are ok. Hell no! There’s too much rot in the military now and perhaps that’s why Buhari felt waiting to clean the rot while BH claim more lives would only be counter-productive. He sha had to start doing something, anything to fight BH. NOW. Unlike GEJ who only woke up few weeks to the elections after having 5 years at his disposal but sat back and allowed the sect grow from using knives and basic guns to competing with the most financed terror groups in the world. Buhari did not just condemn BH and looked away, he’s backing it up with action. There is a plan to move the command quarters to Maiduguri, let’s watch and see how that unfolds. Buhari def is not the type to go partying after a bomb blast or say that terrorism is everywhere and that it’s our turn or cry that it’s the work of his enemies and even say that BH has infiltrated his govt and do absolutely nothing about flushing them out of his govt. You get my point again?

3. Buhari’s Yet-To-Be-Released Ministerial List: Ok so we have no idea yet who our new ministers are after 2 work days huh? Wow! That’s so baaaaaaad! Lol! Abeg, have you all thought maybe he’s taking his time to come up with the best he could possibly get? Don’t you think he’d be a lil bit scared of making the mistake of surrounding himself with praise singers? Don’t you think he knows that you all will fry him if his cabinet disappoints? Is that not a good reason why he might want to delay this all-important list a lil bit? You’re getting my point ko?

4. Declaring of Assets Publicly: Well, I believe Buhari should just keep people quiet about this. After all he made that promise. Just go on air or wherever and get it done with. Like how Yar’Adua did it. But me o, I don’t give a damn about that. All I care and desire from politicians is PERFORMANCE. If you like declare your ancestor’s assets, but if you fail to deliver key expectations, you are useless to me. Akpabio and Fashola never declared jack, and my dears, those guys looted like hell but we all know they were the best ever! Shey you have finally gotten my point?

The list goes on but I will stop here. Nigeria is pretty much in her restarting and reinstalling stages and you will do yourself good by being a little bit patient. Yes study what’s happening around you, watch, take notes. But be patient. Concern yourself with important things. Don’t let petty and frivolous things take your eyes away from the price. Nigeria will get there….. Soon.

Sai Buhari

Sai Nigeria.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Save us your epistle...We are not interested whether you are a runs girl or a 419ner. We are interested in Aisha because it is amusing that the wife of a "poor man" with less than a million will wear N10.5M watch. Only God knows how many of those she has in her collection.

The so called "Mr integrity" knows that declaring publicly his asset will send shock to Nigerians, has refused to release it despite his "pledge" to do it(and vowed not to). To spite his old-self, he directed us to invoke FOI claiming that he has "fulfilled" his unfulfilled pledge by declaring with CCB. Otherwise, what prevents him from sending same infor he gave the CCB to the press/media? What he did is no different from what other office-holders have been doing. Isn't that fraudulent?

The so-called general criticised Jonathan for doing something and was hailed by sai buhari trolls(like you op) but turned out to do same thing. Isn't that deceitful?

How do you define incompetence when the same general refused to condemn the May 29 Boko haram attack that happened in the morning of said day just few moments after his inauguration but decided to party and send a picture of him in the mosque? The old general only condemned subsequent bh attack that happened the next day. The record is there. Isn't that inconpetence and non-challance?

The dude vowed to allow ongoing corruption probe to go on only for his Directer of Public Prosecution to withdraw N2.5 billion corruption suit against APC chief and Buhari ally Timpre Sylva. Is Buhari not a fraud?

Should we keep quiet until the clown has destroyed this country? The man is just an old con artist in the mold of Obasanjo...we are watching!

140 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Trut(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Save us your epistle...We are not interested whether you are a runs girl or a 419ner. We are interested in Aisha because it is amusing that the wife of a "poor man" with less than a million will wear N10.5M watch. Only God knows how many of those she has in her collection.

The so called "Mr integrity" knows that declaring publicly his asset will send shock to Nigerians, has refused to release it despite his "pledge" to do it(and vowed not to). To spite his old-self, he directed us to invoke FOI claiming that he has "fulfilled" his unfulfilled pledge by declaring with CCB. Otherwise, what prevents him from sending same infor he gave the CCB to the press/media? What he did is no different from what other office-holders have been doing. Isn't that fraudulent?

The so-called general criticised Jonathan for doing something and was hailed by sai buhari trolls(like you op) but turned out to do same thing. Isn't that deceitful?

How do you define incompetence when the same general refused to condemn the May 29 Boko haram attack that happened in the morning of said day just few moments after his inauguration but decided to party and send a picture of him in the mosque? The old general only condemned subsequent bh attack that happened the next day. The record is there. Isn't that inconpetence and non-challance?

The dude vowed to allow ongoing corruption probe to go on only for his Directer of Public Prosecution to withdraw N2.5 billion corruption suit against APC chief and Buhari ally Timpre Sylva. Is Buhari not a fraud?

Should we keep quiet until the clown has destroyed this country? The man is just an old con artist in the mold of Obasanjo...we are watching!

You nailed... I just dey watch APC hypocrite movies ans actions.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by papoose999(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fire in d hole d power apc has bn seekn 4 so long is now in deir hands just sit back nd watch aw dey re goin 2 fumble d apc senators alrdy av diff rifts goin on a senator of d apc was on channels tv ystday nd he said if d party push us 2 d wall we wud move on cos d apc shud rmbr dt dey moved 4rm one party 2 join d apc...

2 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by eph12(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am not pro APC or PDP but we weren't born today. It was a very interesting and fruitful year for APC with the media pre election. They used it to devastating effects against GEJ. Every move or motive, action or inaction was criticized and basterdized (if there's any word like that) by the then opposition party. They weren't stingy with the insults either. My fear was that this trend was not going to end soon. Not even after the elections are over. I saw APC winning and I knew the PDP sympathizers would be back for their own pound of flesh. APC should forget about the attacks or whatever and focus on delivering their electoral promises. Moaning about this and that won't help you.
Mr Buhari knew he was going to be president over two months before he was sworn in and he still does not know who he wants to work with? He's expected to hit the ground running in all sectors and this will be done after the ministries and ministers have been chosen.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by papoose999(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

d whole truth. buhari=scam...anyone still in denial is naive

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by bakila: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

Have you obtained the protection you crave so badly? Save us you rants until you answer the question.
Thank you.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by bakila: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
eph12:
I am not pro APC or PDP but we weren't born today. It was a very interesting and fruitful year for APC with the media pre election. They used it to devastating effects against GEJ. Every move or motive, action or inaction was criticized and basterdized (if there's any word like that) by the then opposition party. They weren't stingy with the insults either. My fear was that this trend was not going to end soon. Not even after the elections are over. I saw APC winning and I knew the PDP sympathizers would be back for their own pound of flesh. APC should forget about the attacks or whatever and focus on delivering their electoral promises. Moaning about this and that won't help you.
Mr Buhari knew he was going to be president over two months before he was sworn in and he still does not know who he wants to work with? He's expected to hit the ground running in all sectors and this will be done after the ministries and ministers have been chosen.
Who will approve the Ministerial list? Is the Senate convened for that purpose yet? Or do you want a Ministerial list without a senate in place to approve it?
No smart President will bring out his ministerial list few days after his inauguration.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

Lol. So na condemn you dey find now ba? I thought you condemned him for only condemning the other attacks? That day was his inauguration. He had to party. He was duty bound to party.

And hey, you have no moral rights to talk about BH since it was under you boss that they went from using knives to world class technologies.

Buhari was a Military head of state. You'd be totally naive to believe he was poor. He never called himself that though.

As for Sylvia, really where did that allegation come from? What prove do you have to show? Well, I admit Buhari should have let it go on until they can prove there is no solid proof against Sylvia. Lol! so now you want him to probe people ehn? When he probes your madam don't talk o and all your oga's girlfriends don't cry o.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
papoose999:
d whole truth. buhari=scam...anyone still in denial is naive
All they want is for everyone to join the "Sai Buhari" bus. But they are on a very loooooooon thing.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
In fact, we didn’t start active mobilization against him until after the 2012 New year gift he gave us.

very hypocritical of you OP.In retrospect now was GEJ not right to have removed subsidy in Jan 2012? yor stupidity know no bounds.Buhari asked poor people to contribute money for him to buy his nomination form claiming to have just N2M in his account.Now this same "poor" man's wife is adorning a watch of N10.5 M and you want Nigerians to remain silent. In the last few days book haram have been ravaging borno state and the dullard is busy gallivanting to Niger and sudan

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Trut:

You nailed... I just dey watch APC hypocrite movies ans actions.
they will continue to create more complaint threads. I laugh at them in dutch. They should tell #Baba to do the needful jare

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by papoose999(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
All they want is for everyone to join the "Sai Buhari" bus. But they are on a very loooooooon thing.
naso

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by bakila: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Goodluck put in place his own cabinet in July of 2011.It is unfortunate that I have to compare the perfidy of Jonathan, to when PMB will form his cabinet. We must request better performance from Buhari, but the Taniods are so far very bitter they must drink some honey before they do their job well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

very hypocritical of you OP.In retrospect now was GEJ not right to have removed subsidy in Jan 2012? yor stupidity know no bounds.Buhari asked poor people to contribute money for him to buy his nomination form claiming to have just N2M in his account.Now this same "poor" man's wife is adorning a watch of N10.5 M and you want Nigerians to remain silent. In the last few days book haram have been ravaging borno state and the dullard is busy gallivanting to Niger and sudan

Removing subsidy on the first of Jan was the most stupid and insensitive thing ever! There are things you do before removing subsidy. Now talking about subsidy, I don't know if you have seen a video of Buhari question the existence of subsidy in the first place. It's a must watch! That's all I will say to you. I sha know the coming weeks will be very interesting.

21 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by eph12(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
bakila:

Who will approve the Ministerial list? Is the Senate convened for that purpose yet? Or do you want a Ministerial list without a senate in place to approve it?
No smart President will bring out his ministerial list few days after his inauguration.
This list, if it exists now, is not something that should be kept hidden by now. Nigerians need hope and we can get this hope when we know who and who this man is going to work with. The success of Buhari's tenure depends on the calibers of people he will work with and not necessarily him. Let's know them so we can comfort ourselves. Not everyone is like those that started rejoicing when they heard the election results. History has taught us that the real work begins after the election results and not the election results. Playing politics with the ministerial list won't work.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Iroh88(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I first watched in shock, then irritation, and then plain amusement as people began making demands from Buhari even before his swearing-in, minutes after his inaugural speech and now days after his swearing in. Precisely today is Tuesday, 4 days after his inauguration and the air is filled with all kinds of talk ranging from his decision to relocate army command to Maiduguri to his wife’s wristwatch to even his children’s beauty to his appointment of this two advisers, his yet-to-be-released ministerial list, to his visiting Chad and Niger for assistance on BH. Some already comparing his administration to GEJ’s and re-instating the latter’s hero ship.
Now, for those who say they are doing to him what was done to GEJ, you guys seem to be missing something.
People like me did not start hating on GEJ just like that. He had an easy ride to aso rock with so much goodwill. In fact, we didn’t start active mobilization against him until after the 2012 New year gift he gave us. Maybe we need to revisit GEJ’s administration from the first day so we can refresh our memories that the man had little or nothing to show from the beginning. We only started talking after that VERY major blunder. So please don’t begin to compare the two men. GEJ inherited a much healthier treasury, a much more peaceful country, and much more enviable economy. Campaign promises or not, you’d be total slowpoke to expect those promises to start manifesting before even 6 months. You’d be more naïve to expect Nigeria to bounce back in respectable shape before at least a year, judging from all what I have heard and seen around me. Buhari said many times not to expect miracles. He did give promises, but never called himself a magician or miracle worker. He warned us severally that the road was NOT looking smooth.
Now I will comment on some issues people have been talking about Buhari, the important ones….

1. Aisha’s Wristwatch: Wow. So because I’m not a run’s girl I cannot own an iPhone 6, wear 300k weaves, or drive an expensive car without people calling me one? So I cannot have a good honest job anymore or a rich bf/fiancée/hubby again ba? Just because Buhari is not corrupt does not mean that he would be poor. He is a well-connected man. Meaning he will always have people coming to his aid every now and then. Aisha I hear is even from an influential background. Now tell me, let’s assume her wristwatch cost 1Nb did she buy it with govt money? Is it not better we see them with money already so that when we later see them with such stuff later we won’t say she used govt money You get my point?

2. That Buhari is Now Seeking International Aid for The Fight Against BH: Ok. I am not a security personal I don’t know jack about what is the best way to fight BH but all I do know is that BH must be fought and Buhari must take responsibility henceforth. Do I care that he’s seeking for international aid after condemning Jonathan for doing same? Well… a lil. But as at now what is the true state of our military? Can we truthfully say that they are ok. Hell no! There’s too much rot in the military now and perhaps that’s why Buhari felt waiting to clean the rot while BH claim more lives would only be counter-productive. He sha had to start doing something, anything to fight BH. NOW. Unlike GEJ who only woke up few weeks to the elections after having 5 years at his disposal but sat back and allowed the sect grow from using knives and basic guns to competing with the most financed terror groups in the world. Buhari did not just condemn BH and looked away, he’s backing it up with action. There is a plan to more the command quarters to Maiduguri, let’s watch and see how that unfolds. Buhari def is not the type to go partying after a bomb blast or say that terrorism is everywhere and that it’s our turn or cry that it’s the work of his enemies and even say that BH has infiltrated his govt and do absolutely nothing about flushing them out of his govt. You get my point again?

3. Buhari’s Yet-To-Be-Released Ministerial List: Ok so we have no idea yet who our new ministers are after 2 work days huh? Wow! That’s so baaaaaaad! Lol! Abeg, have you all thought maybe he’s taking his time to come up with the best he could possibly get? Don’t you think he’d be a lil bit scared of making the mistake of surrounding himself with praise singers? Don’t you think he knows that you all will fry him if his cabinet disappoints? Is that not a good reason why he might want to delay this all-important list a lil bit? You’re getting my point ko?

4. Declaring of Assets Publicly: Well, I believe Buhari should just keep people quiet about this. After all he made that promise. Just go on air or wherever and get it done with. Like how Yar’Adua did it. But me o, I don’t give a damn about that. All I care and desire from politicians is PERFORMANCE. If you like declare your ancestor’s assets, but if you fail to deliver key expectations, you are useless to me. Akpabio and Fashola never declared jack, and my dears, those guys looted like hell but we all know they were the best ever! Shey you have finally gotten my point?

The list goes on but I will stop here. Nigeria is pretty much in her restarting and reinstalling stages and you will do yourself good by being a little bit patient. Yes study what’s happening around you, watch, take notes. But be patient. Concern yourself with important things. Don’t let petty and frivolous things take your eyes away from the price. Nigeria will get there….. Soon.

Sai Buhari

Sai Nigeria.
You waste precious energy trying to communicate to these multiceluar organisms with pre-historic orientation and rudimentary intellect.

It's better spending all day playing yoyo than spending a second trying to reason with them.

#GoFigure.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't have time to be doing personal exchange of words with sai buhari fanatics. You and your Buhari were the same ppl that condemned GEJ for dancing at campaign a day after Bomb blast, calling it insensitive but here you are saying "he had to party" as if he was inaugurated to party while the country burn. Just as I criticised GEJ for dancing a day after BH attack, so I am condemning Buhari and shame to him because he had made lots of noise. As for the rest of your thrash you can relay them to Buhari. #I'm Done
Sweetlemon:

Lol. So na condemn you dey find now ba? I thought you condemned him for only condemning the other attacks? That day was his inauguration. He had to party. He was duty bound to party.

And hey, you have no moral rights to talk about BH since it was under you boss that they went from using knives to world class technologies.

Buhari was a Military head of state. You'd be totally naive to believe he was poor. He called himself that though.

As for Sylvia, really where did that allegation come from? What prove do you have to show? Well, I admit Buhari should have let it go on until they can prove their is no solid proof against Sylvia. Lol! so now you want him to probe people ehn? When he probes your madam don't talk o and all your oga's girlfriends don't cry o.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
eph12:

This list, if it exists now, is not something that should be kept hidden by now. Nigerians need hope and we can get this hope when we know who and who this man is going to work with. The success of Buhari's tenure depends on the calibers of people he will work with and not necessarily him. Let's know them so we can comfort ourselves. Not everyone is like those that started rejoicing when they heard the election results. History has taught us that the real work begins after the election results and not the election results. Playing politics with the ministerial list won't work.

I understand your cries my dear. We have suffered enough. But just be patient a lil. You will eventually see the list. Maybe he has reasons for protecting this list until there is a sitting senate to approve it?......... The important thing is that these people should perform and perform they must!

7 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
I don't have time to be doing personal exchange of words with sai buhari fanatics. You and your Buhari were the same ppl that condemned GEJ for dancing at campaign a day after Bomb blast, calling it insensitive but here you are saying "he had to party" as if he was inaugurated to party while the country burn. Just as I criticised GEJ for dancing a day after BH attack, so I am condemning Buhari and shame to him because he had made lots of noise. As for the rest of your thrash you can relay them to Buhari. #I'm Done

Wait I don't get you. Were you honestly expecting him to cancel his inauguration?

28 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by eph12(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I understand your cries my dear. We have suffered enough. But just be patient a lil. You will eventually see the list. Maybe he has reasons for protecting this list until there is a sitting senate to approve it?......... The important thing is that these people should perform and perform they must!
We have no choice but to wait na. We will wait. But at the same time allow the PDP sympathizers dish their criticism as they deem fit. Won't change anything. Tell Mr Buhari not to fail so you can shut them up as soon as possible. Abi is that too much to ask for. When I say not to fail I mean delivering on his electoral promises o. We all know what they are, don't we? wink

8 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by bakila: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
eph12:

You are joking right? No security clearance they should make the proposed list available to the public? I can see you high expectation because of the need for repairs, but it is never done like that. Governance has attributes. Obasanjo appointed his ministers at end of June, Yar'adua in July and Goodluck in July.

6 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Removing subsidy on the first of Jan was the most stupid and insensitive thing ever! There are things you do before removing subsidy. Now talking about subsidy, I don't know if you have seen a video of Buhari question the existence of subsidy in the first place. It's a must watch! That's all I will say to you. I sha know the coming weeks will be very interesting.

what are those things to be done first? has Buhari done it now that you idiots are calling for removal of subsidy. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by eph12(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
bakila:

You are joking right? No security clearance they should make the proposed list available to the public? I can see you high expectation because of the need for repairs, but it is never done like that. Governance has attributes. Obasanjo appointed his ministers at end of June, Yar'adua in Juky and Goodluck in July.
All those you listed all failed Nigeria. Who is doing security clearance? Abeg no make me laff. We expect PMB to be different na. He has to be o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
eph12:

We have no choice but to wait na. We will wait. But at the same time allow the PDP sympathizers dish their criticism as they deem fit. Won't change anything. Tell Mr Buhari not to fail so you can shut them up as soon as possible. Abi is that too much to ask for. When I say not to fail I mean delivering on his electoral promises o. We all know what they are, don't we? wink

Lol. So that's your own point ba? They amuse me now sha.

1 Like

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

what are those things to be done first? has Buhari done it now that you idiots are calling for removal of subsidy. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds

You didn't read where I said there is a possibility of no subsidy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by eph12(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. So that's your own point ba? They amuse me now sha.
Abi na. But seriously it's much easier to criticize than to defend any government. You guys would soon find out. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by bakila: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
eph12:

All those you listed all failed Nigeria. Who is doing security clearance? Abeg no make me laff. We expect PMB to be different na. He has to be o
You think any sane Government will take its Minister's list to the senate without some checks. If you do not know the Senate must clear Ministers appointed by a President. He cannot appoint Ministers when there is no Senate to confirm them.
Modified>>>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2348041/how-time-flies.
You are waiting for the senate to be sworn in. SO ENJOY YOURSELF, WHEN THE SENATE IS SWORN IN YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR CRITICISM. Meanwhile you are not neutral.

6 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by Sweetlemon(f): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
bakila:

You think any sane Government will take its Minister's list to the senate without some checks. If you do not know the Senate must clear Ministers appointed by a President. He cannot appoint Ministers when there is no Senate to confirm them.
Modified>>>>>
You are waiting for the senate to be sworn in. SO ENJOY YOURSELF, WHEN THE SENATE IS SWORN IN YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR CRITICISM. Meanwhile you are not neutral.

You smart for observing that. Really, let's just ignore these people. They're too bitter for comfort. I'm scared they'd infect us with bile if we talk with them too much.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by angelsing(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

dude are u now a Nigeria citizen?...stay through to the cause, u can't claim Biafra and still talk about Nigeria...Biafra your country, Nigeria our country

18 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by angelsing(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

dude are u now a Nigeria citizen?...stay through to the cause, u can't claim Biafra and still talk about Nigeria...Biafra your country, Nigeria our country.

8 Likes

Re: Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating by eph12(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
bakila:

Modified>>>>>
I am not? I was here last year when APC supporters were having field days. I tried to caution but nobody was listening. I wasn't cautioning because I was in support of GEJ. No. The insults on the office of the federal government was just too much. I and my friends were tired of GEJ administration. His administration got to a stage that it was undefendable but that was not reason enough to insult the president at will. The election was near, go to the polls and use your PVC to show your displeasure as one civilized should do. Heck I didn't even vote Jonathan. But then I read somewhere here some days ago that people should respect the office of the president. So hilarious. But then that's none of my business cheesy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa: NLC-TUC Declared Indefinite Strike Over 50% Salary Cut / South-East PDP Meeting: Iwuanyanwu, Bode George, Ekweremadu,Peter Obi Attend / 2019: Ngos Back Buhari As Obasanjo’s Coalition Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.