Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m (3698 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Donald Trump's Lookalike Spotted In Oshodi - Picture / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Idrismusty97(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
This man self.
Baba one chance!

Mods front page!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
OP please, always put on your thinking cap.
Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Jorussia(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Idrismusty97 post=34348371]This man self.
Baba one chance!

Mods front page![/quot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by CallPolice: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
op, no go run mad oo
Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by theSpark(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
I read on another thread that the cowbell can also be bought for $4 if you buy from Makera undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Idrismusty97(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
theSpark:
I read on another thread that the cowbell can also be bought for $4 if you buy from Makera undecided
Do you honestly think a cow with such pedigree would wear a fake replica cowbell? The one the cow is even wearing is the customized one that cost over $20m

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by asumo12: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Iroh88(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This man self.
Baba one chance!

Mods front page!
My brother, Are you sure they aren't worth more than that?? cheesy

Mods, fp asap!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Etruth: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jorussia:
I am not surprise by your current actions, perhaps may be you don't have respect for your parents at all.
Decode the sarcasm bro.That's just a jibe aimed at the TANoids. Idrismusty is a Buhari supporter.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Iroh88(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Do you honestly think a cow with such pedigree would wear a fake replica cowbell?
rotflmao. Loving this. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Presidential cows

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by coolhamid(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Etruth:
Decode the sarcasm bro.That's just a jibe aimed at the TANoids. Idrismusty is a Buhari supporter.
I thought as much because I used to know idrismusty as a staunch buhari supporter

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by MalcoImX: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls zoom that Madam's inauguration picture. We want to see the shoe she's wearing clearly. It may be worth some millions. We are also awaiting the prices of the sunglasses, her earrings, her necklaces, her bangles, her head tie, the gele and her rings.
|
In another development, why do they want to know Buhari's assets when they told us that he has 150 cows and 1million naira in his account?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by ypzilanti: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why? Buhari, Why? [size=8pt][/size] grin grin

Op will soon learn that many Nigerians don't get sarcasm.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by DickTator1: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
OP is one of Buhari's cow.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Idrismusty97(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
My brother, Are you sure they aren't worth more than that?? cheesy

Mods, fp asap!!
Yea, that cowbell is even the customized one that costs over $20m!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by MalcoImX: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
theSpark:
You are confusing me. Which one do I believe now?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Iroh88(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea, that cowbell is even the customized one that costs over $20m!
I think it was the same cowbell P.Diddy wore in his last video. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Idrismusty97(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
I think it was the same cowbell P.Diddy wore in his last video. grin
cheesy Yep!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by Rikidony(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This man self. Baba one chance!
Mods front page!
Dude take am easy b4 you run mad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
In December precisely, this cow had no bell. What is really going on?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by CSTR2: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Your sarcasm is lame, you hypocrite.
It dosen't change the fact that your president and his wife are thieves living highly ostentatious and duplicitous lifestyles.
Tell him to declare his assets and account for the £30,000 wristwatch and the highly expensive UK education for his children.
ole barawo.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by olaboy001(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Some people go still die unto this PMB matter oo
Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by JingoOAU(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
That one is even fake, the one dat comes directly from India or South Africa is worth the budget of Ebonyi and Abia states put together....you don't have eyes for taste...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by MalcoImX: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
Your sarcasm is lame, you hypocrite.
It dosen't change the fact that your president and his wife are thieves living highly ostentatious and duplicitous lifestyles.
Tell him to declare his assets and account for the £30,000 wristwatch and the highly expensive UK education for his children.
ole barawo.
Hmm. These lamentations are of Orubebic proportions.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by iebanehita(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
OP... you did a lame job in showing us proof that these are buhari's cow.
try harder next time.
Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by CSTR2: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
It is also highly noteworthy that all jonathan's children were schooling in Nigeria even when he was president.
Yet one old thief who claim to have "only one million naira" in my account has all his children schooling in the UK.
Thunder fire you and your buhari.
Brood of thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by ebamma(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
When you tell people that you are intelligent,
The will always look out for faults to disprove you,
Buhari put himself on the hot seat when he told us that he only had 150 cows and 1 million,
And from what we have seen, he certainly has more than that
Never tell Nigerians that you are Jesus Christ
Tell them that you are just trying to be like him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by CSTR2: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
MalcoImX:

Hmm. These lamentations are of Orubebic proportions.
Of course they are lamentations.
Lamentations about the small size of your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by MalcoImX: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course they are lamentations.
Lamentations about the small size of your brain.
Well, I'd agree more with you if you'd called Lamentations from the brains of an Orubebic look-alike.
Re: Buhari Cow Allegedly Spotted With Cowbell Worth Over $6m by teewhydope(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rubbish thread not worthy of trending page talkless of FP.....MODS FRONT PAGE KO, BACK PAGE NI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan, Honourable Patrick And Others' Grammatical Contest. / Seun Is A Very Stingy Man. / 1st Class Jokes For My Fans. . . .(BG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.