Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies (2704 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by puregirls(f): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin
"Ada and Carol "types of ladies...

1 Like

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by tolugar: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
B

I'll take care of the rest
Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by pacino26(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just too obvious. B for baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by puregirls(f): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
a friend of mine who falls in the category B gains nothing but beaten,when a woman is left at home doing nothing leads to domestic violence undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
A all day everyday

1 Like

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
A normal well bred man will pick B grin grin
A lazy broke ass will pick A tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by ikombe: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Would pick B any day any time, i love naughty chicks who can spoil a reverend father like me grin
Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
A normal well bred man will pick B grin grin
A lazy broke ass will pick A tongue tongue tongue

Interesting perspective from the Nigerian female.

A man who desires a woman who uses her own intelligence to work and build her own business, Who desires a woman who knows you knows she can pay her own bill is described as a broke asss man

Michelle Obama, Hilary Clinton etc have very succesful careers, they pay their own bills, responsibilities in their home are shared I guess their husbands are broke asses

4 Likes

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by dyadeleye(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
B anyday.....
Will be working harder each day to keep that ass forever....#thehustleisreal#
Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
A and B.

One at home, the other in the office. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by zanga420: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
400billionman:
A and B.

One at home, the other in the office. undecided
mehnnn!, u're the baddest, u know how to make every tight situation, a win win game. Chop knuckle brotherly
Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by segedoo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm... Which of them are you?
Is that a tattoo on your right arm?
Nice in a weird way!
Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by focus7: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
How they dress does not really define them as wife materials, some ladies that covers up everything had more devil in them than the free dressed.
Re: Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
puregirls:
grin
"Ada and Carol "types of ladies...

I will choose b. I simply get her a good ride and pay her monthly to keep d good job going. Hope she is also good in bed shaa grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. / 14years old girl troubling her mum. / My Husband Thinks I'm An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.