Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Christianity Betray Its Own Logic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Betray Its Own Logic (4900 Views)

Debunking The Trinity Logic / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Who Is The Owner Of That Fowl That Crow When Peter Betray Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
welcome , welcome

How are you today ? Hope all is well . I want us to actually think together about this , i know you will ask that "what" ?

Have heard the preaching of many giants of religion like t.d jakes, Crefto dollar and many others , have also listen to their audios and many of them preach the same thing in common . Thats where we are going , according to an audio i listened to , the preacher says " when you die, only your body is in the grave but as for you yourself, the real you , you neva die , you are immortal. "

Hmm, hope you also belive this ? If yes i have a question: when Jesus of Nazareth died , does the real person called Jesus died or its only the flesh that died while Jesus of nazareth himself neva die ? Think

At least, that preacher said the real you, the real person is immortal. So why did you christians believe the real Jesus die, when he is indeed immortal ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by davien(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by finofaya: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Humans die. Jesus assumed human form. Jesus died. Go, and misunderstand no more.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by davien(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by davien(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
You know there's trouble when an atheist trolls... Lol... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by finofaya: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
davien:

Are you an atheist?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by johnydon22(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
davien:

Please dave no trolling, let them have a good discussion and enjoy it.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by frank317: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmm... Now u got me thinking.... If Jesus died for us, that means the real Jesus never died. Now this means God just played a trick on Christians. The useless flesh of Jesus just got decayed but the real him was alive all thee while.

In reality, Jesus never really died.

Christianity is just a scam.

I hate Islam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by davien(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
finofaya:

Are you an atheist?
yup...

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
@ op, the answers are there in the scriptures .
Did the bible teach imortality of the soul or spirit or body?
What does the bible teach about soul?
What does the bible say we are, or say we are made of ?
What does the bible say will happen to us when we die ?
What does the bible say will happen in the future after our death?
What does God call man ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizJanet:
welcome , welcome

How are you today ? Hope all is well . I want us to actually think together about this , i know you will ask that "what" ?

Have heard the preaching of many giants of religion like t.d jakes, Crefto dollar and many others , have also listen to their audios and many of them preach the same thing in common . Thats where we are going , according to an audio i listened to , the preacher says " when you die, only your body is in the grave but as for you yourself, the real you , you neva die , you are immortal. "

Hmm, hope you also belive this ? If yes i have a question: when Jesus of Nazareth died , does the real person called Jesus died or its only the flesh that died while Jesus of nazareth himself neva die ? Think

At least, that preacher said the real you, the real person is immortal. So why did you christians believe the real Jesus die, when he is indeed immortal ?

this lady is a comedienne grin grin grin

I enjoy your posts though... eheee there's another st.upid Christian logic in Psalm 14:1 and Psalms 53:1

Please read it out loud for proper understanding
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

this lady is a comedienne grin grin grin

I enjoy your posts though... eheee there's another st.upid Christian logic in Psalm 14:1 and Psalms 53:1

Please read it out loud for proper understanding

If you are sensible , answer these

' which of these died for your sin , tha real person called Jesus or just his ordinary flesh' ?

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizJanet:

If you are sensible , answer these

' which of these died for your sin , tha real person called Jesus or his ordinary flesh' ?

answering your "question" would be a complete waste of time and knowledge ... like I earlier , I enjoy your posts . Hope you read out those passages aloud ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

answering your "question" would be a complete waste of time and knowledge ... like I earlier , I enjoy your posts . Hope you read out those passages aloud ?

Another way of sayin i dont kNoW what to say? cheesy

Kindly leave the thread. Since u gat nothing to contribute to the op
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by UyiIredia(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizJanet:
welcome ,

Jesus' body died but his soul (or his mind) lived on.

MizJanet:

He bacame immortal after ressurection. Before that he was mortal.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizJanet:

@ bolded - you wish kiss

you'd be so obtuse ... as clearly seen in your posts cool
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
UyiIredia:

shez zealous about Christianity .... trust me , she'd ask another smart question
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
UyiIredia:

Only his body,ordinary flesh died , but soul which is the real person, real Jesus lived . Real person of Jesus lived and didnt die . hmm

Stop contradicting yourself , are you now saying Jesus is a mortal soul ?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by UyiIredia(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizJanet:

Stop contradicting yourself , are you now saying Jesus is a mortal soul ?
No. His soul was immortal but his body was mortal. After He was resurrected he had an immortal body and soul.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by NumberOne2(m): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2015
MizJanet:
welcome , welcome

Jesus became 100% flesh. All that pertained to flesh pertained to him.
He could be born and die, be betrayed, be flogged, feel cold and heat. These are things felt by mortals. Jesus family had to run to Egypt to escape death because he could be killed by Herod. Jesus was VERY mortal.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - John 1:14

It was God who raised Jesus from the dead. If God did not raise him, he will still be in the grave.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. - Romans 8:11

This is why Apostle Paul said Christ is the firstfruits of the dead (sleep).
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
- 1 Corinthians 15:20-21

When God raised Jesus, death had no hold anymore on the new man (born again).
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. - 1 Corinthians 15:20-22

Before then, when man died, he went to hell. That is why Satan was happy when Jesus died. He hoped to keep Jesus in Hell. Big Mistake grin - Jesus died as a BIGGEST SINNER ever (with the sins of the World) and went to hell but not to stay. He went to free the righteous ones.

That is why Jesus said in Revelation:
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. - Revelation 1:18

Glory to God!
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by johnw74: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2015
MizJanet:

@bold, No what he said was "it would be a complete waste of time and knowledge"
and he is right about that.

Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Jesus could have had you in mind when He said that.

you may have noticed by now, that I too do not cast pearls before swine,
but like to show up some of your wrongs.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by johnw74: 2:00am On Jun 03, 2015
MizJanet:
welcome , welcome

Why would an unbeliever be spending her time discussing Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Redlyn: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2015
johnw74:

Because she is interested in the subject? Why is that your concern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2015
UyiIredia:
No. His soul was immortal but his body was mortal. After He was resurrected he had an immortal body and soul.

So his soul , which is the real Jesus was imortal, didnt die , wow
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Numberone2
If God did not raise Jesus , he will still be in the grave
Really, So are you saying people who died are simply in the grave ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
johnw74:

Why would a believer waste his time quoting an unbeliever?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by frank317: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesus never died, the soul, which was the real him just stood aside and watched the body he borrowed got buried.
Since Jesus was immortal, who then died for our sins? A usless flesh that does not matter to God?
Oh what a scam

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Understanding the Scripture is paramount. Instead of listening to confuse preachers why not listen to the scripture itself? Now here is the Truth:

God is three person in one and he made man like that -The Soul,Spirit and Body.

Now man is made to be immortal and the immortality lies in the Spirit but this immortality we lost to sin.

Now when a man die the spirit of the man return to his Creator and the body to dust while the soul is seperated remains the man's body

Now Christ died on the cross. The Soul is seperated from the body and his Spirit lives to fight the principalities he came to fight because he is the designated Son of GOD.

You might want to ask then how did he die Since his Spirit lives? But rightly well you ask a wrong question For this is what the Scripture says "For as the body without the spirit is dead,so faith without works is dead" James 2:26.We see then the spirit is independent of the body while the body is dependent on the spirit to live.So we say Christ died on the Cross and that is why the scripture says "God raised his body" because the body was dead without the spirit.And to say Christ is designated Son Of God in Power his spirit is the Spirit of God himself.

Christ came to condemn sin in the flesh thus the requirement of his bodily death.Believing the gospel Of the Son of God is life just as his body dies and was raised so shall everyone who believe in Christ be raised when God come physically to earth the third time
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by NumberOne2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizJanet:

Really, So are you saying people who died are simply in the grave ?

...and that is all you learnt from my post? shocked

Well, the purpose of my post was really for Christians to see and learn. So I will NOT debate with you but I will answer this one question you asked.

By grave, I mean Hell (a place without hope). When Jesus refered to the dead as sleeping what did he mean? There is a life after death which is NOT in the grave.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: - Hebrew 9:27
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Starlingslimnet

'his body dies

This is serious , his body dies NOT HIM
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by lepasharon(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Christianity is not a logical religion.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
NumberOne2:

...and that is all you learnt from my post? shocked

Well, the purpose of my post was really for Christians to see and learn. So I will NOT debate with you but I will answer this one question you asked.

By grave, I mean Hell (a place without hope). When Jesus refered to the dead as sleeping what did he mean? There is a life after death which is NOT in the grave.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: - Hebrew 9:27

Eeyah, I Can See You Are Confuse , Try And Review , Infact Dont Just Review , Think deep about that question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us / Deeper Life Church Pastor Wins A Car In Heineken ‘drink And Win’ Promo / Hurray! Evolutionists Have Their "missing Link" At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.