Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus (36016 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by favourelisha(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Everyday sadnews for this buhari change,I hate this administration,May God protect his people.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
This life is like a flower that blossoms in the morning and withers at night. Death is inevitable but nobody knows when it's coming and how it will come peharps would have been prevented it. Early dis wk we received a tragic news abt unfortunate incidence that occurred in Upper iweka which claimed so many lives. All of them woke up dat fateful day full of hope and expectations before leaving the house to make ends living, they had no idea that that wud be their last journey. It doesn't matter how death will come but where your soul is going afterwards is wat really matters. It doesn't matter hw many investments u've made here on earth. A dead man has no knowledge of that. The greatest asset is your soul and where you will spend ur eternity. Accepting Christ, That's the greatest investment. Delay might be dangerous. You ain't alive because of ur righteousness or by being smart or by your being famous. Money could buy happiness or even prolong life but couldn't acquire life or bring back the dead to life. Its the grace that keeps you and dis grace just like a medicine, has a limited time before it expires. That's why you have to make that decision when you still can. If ur in christ, there's nothing to lose except ur loved ones when death comes knocking because you're prepared for the eternity, ready to join the saints in glory. On the contrary, if ur living a sinful life to satisfy the needs of the flesh, you have all to lose when death comes. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by MKO4ever(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
I passed the place around 6:15am this morning, just under palm groove pedestrian bridge. I saw the body on the BRT side of the road, but the body I saw looked like it was wearing school uniform. At that time, the BRT was no longer there, just the body on the ground. Such an unfortunate individual
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by themodernman: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by cornoil(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
People leaving around palmgroove, onipanu axis should always endeavour to use pedestrian bridge, especially Ikorodu express way. The rate at which hit and run accidents happen on Ikorodu express way is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by juman(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
eledacedar:

Those who are enlightened do not really know that pedestrian bridges save lives.

nigeria is an indiscipline country that's why.

Indiscipline "leaders" breed indiscipline citizenry.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by 9jatatafo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
RIP young hustler. May God grant your family to bear the loss. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by cabaliciouscabal: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
R.I.P May d gd Lord grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss. Amen
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by lozanni(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=valuedammy post=34358573]Let us always try 2 use d pedestrian bridge, Rip 2 Segun.[/quote

Test
You are right bro, but the thought of encountering Robbers or mentally unbalanced people on the pedestrian bridge early in the morning can be quite scary.

1 Like

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Buchman1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
misterchris:
May his soul R.I.P... AUTOMATIC VACANCY IN HIS FORMER PLACE OF WORK... CONGRATS TO THE NEW OCCUPANT
biiiiiig fooooooool you are

5 Likes

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by lavenjcrown(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Who are we to blame on dis negligance act, the BRT driver for been too speed or the decease for nt crossing through the pedestrian bridge?
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by darejem4real: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
RIP
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by lozanni(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
The BRT lanes on Ikorodu Road and the outer Marina are accident lanes waiting to happen as you sometimes, experience some form of dis-orientation through watching the BRT lane for oncoming BRT buses, while also watching the other lanes you are going to cross too.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by boladez(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
The guy committed suicide with all the pedestrian bridges on that route...I guess he chose to die! Some people are too half witted to be alive. I guess he is one of them.

A grim reminder to all his fellow half witted comrades to USE THE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES!

The BRT bus drivers are a menance they have no regard for human lives also. The are crazy about their right of way and their size.

The excuse is that robbers operate on the bridge which is a pure fallacy,there are guards and gen powered lights on the bridge and if many of the half wits use the pedestrian bridges the robbers will leave.

May God be with the family he has put in pain!

1 Like

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Bola4mi(f): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ha so so sad mehn
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Eberex(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
But seriously, when you come to ikorodu road especially palmgrove and onipan, you'll find people crossing the express lane, even parents with their kids. I'm not leaving out women carrying tomato and goods. The government should go back to the law that forbids the crossing of the express road. I can imagine how this young man met his untimely death. After dashing the express he didn't check to see if a brt bus was coming, rip bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Olacchris: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think this Nigerian motor vehicle administration should look intently into the matter of concern when it come to lives and properties. Even if he was distratrd what about the driver of brt, hes not a robbort or a marching driving the car am sure he's malready drinking paraga
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Codyt(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Our government have often times stressed the need for the public to embrace the use of the pedestrian bridges. Sometimes our ignorance can cause our deaths in a way or two. He thought to himself "no brt bus works this early" .... And bang!!

May God rest him.. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by crystall20(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 2348136171479 to get subscribed and get winning
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Allansmith: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rest in peace bro....
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by misterchris(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buchman1:
biiiiiig fooooooool you are
Am i not entitled to my opinion... Y the insult?
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Dignitygab(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ehya! R.I.P
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by NezoLee19: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
bigass:
saw the body this morning
So you stay at palmgroove
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by jaydee87(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Death knows no time or hustle... trying to meet end means but met his death God give the family strength to carry on. may his soul rest in the blossom of the Lord...
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Emeka71(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Too bad.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by preciouslips: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
RIP Daddy Emma sad world
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by bunmititi(f): 3:23am On Jun 03, 2015
ambode and tinubu need blood sacrifice
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by opribo(m): 3:50am On Jun 03, 2015
See what Fashola has done now with his rickety brt and reckless drivers. Vehicles that have no light and no brakes coupled with mad drivers.
No doubt they killed him. Anyway Ambo should do something about that sector fast.

Rip to the dead banker.

1 Like

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by gogodaye(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2015
juman:
Our people should not be crossing road risking their lifes unnecessarily. They should be using the the pedestrian bridge.

The dude was simply suicidal.....got knocked down under the safe foot bridge he choose not to use.......he sure does not deserve our sympathies......
Other foolhardy folks like him......to follow soon.....
Make us of the pedestrian bridge if one is in sight...... Even Usain Bolt.......cannot be as fast as you'll imagine in front of a fast moving keke napep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by cjplainstrip: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Download d most played song in d country dis week 4 free! Choco Jay ft wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0 .Enjoy!

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by StObaino1(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Saw his corpse few minutes after her was hit. It's was soo touching and sad considering the fact that he was hit under a pedestrian bridge he was supposed to use.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by balogunsam(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2015
nawah oo.....you cannot help the dead so do not throw blames at him again...i am sure he must have learnt his lesson..though its too late..RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Falls Off Bridge Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Two Die (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour / Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.