Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President (43543 Views)

Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by naijainstinct: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sai Blatter.......eeem sorry, Sai Buhari.

Una still dey? Una no go scamper to safety? grin
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by femofecumzi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chai, the thing don pas him power. Go rest old man.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by kay1one2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari resign!!!

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good... issa hiace bus is next
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
nerodenero:
Time for Africa to rid herself of Issa Hayatou before the next election because I am very sure CAF is also corrupt.

Unfortunately....that is going to take a long time.

No one strong enough to take him on yet.

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by bash4us(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
long over due

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by omojeesu(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Long overdue for Mr. Corruption!

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by jaybee3(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pressure simply got too much and thus made his position untenable.

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by drey076(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
At last
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by myklangelo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
That man despite everything was very good to Africn football.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

4 Likes

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Soreza:
AMERICA GOT WHAT THEY WANTED AT LAST

The Americans got involved because some FIFA officials were 1)Laundering their ill gotten cash through American banks. 2) Some American companies were involved in the illicit cash sharing....and US law states that their govt can prosecute Americans even if they commit crimes abroad.

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Chukwutobi: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
It is time to go.

Blatter, for how many years do you want to rule?

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by lexyman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
The fear of america !
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Shymm3x: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
I bet the bitterness and witch-hunting by both the US and UK for losing out in both their bids for 2018 and 2022 world cups finally got to him. But is FIFA the only corrupt organisation out there? Both IOC and UEFA are also utterly corrupt - ditto the English FA and all sporting bodies in America. I hate sore losers!

In as much as Sepp Blatter and other folks within the organisation did get involved in a lot of dirty deals - smaller countries and the so-called third world countries (especially Africa, and Asia) owe Sepp Blatter and those guys a lot cos without them, Africa would never have been allowed to host the world cup. I just hope they won't turn the body into an elite club after this, with Europe and the US running the show, albeit with Brazil and Argentina in the mix (cos they're great footballing nations).

FBI needs to focus on the utterly corrupt folks on Wall Street and leave sports alone. Politics and sports shouldn't mix.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by nerodenero: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Unfortunately....that is going to take a long time.
No one strong enough to take him on yet.
Don't you think this scandal rocking FIFA might have a direct link with CAF. If intense investigation is carried out and Issa Hayatou is found wanting, nothing would stop him from returning to Cameroun.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
What is FEVER and who is BLATTER?
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by deebsman1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow! So it took the FBI to unseat Blatter. Freedom at last. Now I can join Manchester United! grin grin grin
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by frankac: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
I know tell u, finally corruption don reach ur door step.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
nerodenero:
Don't you think this scandal rocking FIFA might have a direct link with CAF. If intense investigation is carried out and Issa Hayatou is found wanting, nothing would stop him from returning to Cameroun.

I won't be surprised...if the investigations does not point to Hayatou at some time. But....that old man is one wily fox.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by MAYOWAAK: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
nerodenero:
Time for Africa to rid herself of Issa Hayatou before the next election because I am very sure CAF is also corrupt.

I am very sure Dr. Amos Adamu would be somewhere laughing out loud now, although, na thief all of them be grin

Mugabe of CAF .

1 Like

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Idrismusty97(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
The American way...Take out the leader smiley. So what's the fate of Qatar and Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by timilehing(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
No be dis week he just won his 5th term in office? undecided undecided
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by sultan003(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
europe and america have succeeded..... i do not want a FIFA of pre 1974 angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by atlwireles: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Once upon a time only 2 countries from Africa qualified for the world cup. Thanks to reforms by men like blatter, who made the world cup a real world cup not an UEFA championship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by coolluk(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yes!! Yes!!

The last straw was when fifa took the world cup to qatar.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by stayblack: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
USA AND EUROPE..DON CARRY THEIR HATE AND BABARIC POLITICES COME THE SWEET GAME CALLED FOOTBALL... grin

4 Likes

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hayatou next
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by husnath(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why stand 4 election after canvassing votes then resign days later if nothing 2 hide. FIFA is a joke
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Kelvin3028(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Foolish old man... After ruling the world of football for almost 25years... He must be ashamed of himself...Robert Mugabe sum1 just sent you a message...
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Soreza(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Americans got involved because some FIFA officials were 1)Laundering their ill gotten cash through American banks. 2) Some American companies were involved in the illicit cash sharing....and US law states that their govt can prosecute Americans even if they commit crimes abroad.
I THINK AMERICA ONLY GOT INVOLVED BECAUSE IT LOST ITS BID TO HOST WORLD CUP TO QATAR IN THIER 2022 BID,ALSO BECAUSE THEY HATE THE FACT SEPP BLATTER PERMITTED RUSSIA TO HOST 2018 WORLD CUP.I DON'T THINK IF AMERICA WAS HOSTING THE NEXT WORLD CUP THAT WOULD BE THE CASE.

7 Likes

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by chiedu7: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
WOW THEY FINALLY GOT SEPP BLATTER!

I wonder what they used to pressurize him into stepping down.

Your guess is as good as mine.

What I can tell u for sure is that he was pushed .

The Powers that be finally got their way.

if Africa & Asia voted for him, that me he cared for us.
The powers that be don use dem powers to push am.

It has a lot to do with Russia & the USA.
Then UK smarting over not getting the world cup jumped on board.

NL u get to know the art of psychological warfare.

They control the press, media, the Law enforcement agencies, intelligence agencies , Armed forces and many politicians.

One of the reasons GEJ lost was his opposition to gay rights.
So Obama dem frustrated him buying arms.

Dem use propaganda brainwash everybody mind.

The one man that stood up to the Illuminati was killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdrhJKfNq0

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Africa Vs Europe Football Match In 1997 (Throwback Video). / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.