Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wonders Shall Never End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders Shall Never End (946 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
why do ladies often end up marrying guys considered 'below' standard
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by CrazyMan(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
Rephrase your question. Because no human being should be referred to as below standard.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by Hollysmile: 1:51am On Feb 18, 2009
Emilyone! No vex, oh! But ur question 'yaga-yaga' me, oh!
Try rephrase am like crazykid talk. Promise 2attempt it!
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2009
why are you guys finding my question hard to comprehend .

anyway what i means is that

i know of this lady in my hood, who works in a bank and has dated

rich and educated guys in the past and always claiming big girl.

but i was surprised cos she got married to a guy who

did not even pass through a secondary school.

shi ke nan grin grin
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by Omolola1(f): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2009
its love now
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by Hollysmile: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2009
Possibly, she may be over-due and desperate 2get married.
Secondly, De power of love may be at work! No blame am, or dey feel say na de last thin wey u go do, cos u fit end up wit one jobless illiterate wey dey ganja. Love 2mush oh!
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by segzicres(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2009
the rich ones have used her for experiment and can't marry an experiment, that guy that married her only married her for her reputation and money. the marriage will not last. @omolola you are one hell of a crazy babe.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by segzicres(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2009
the rich ones have used her for experiment and can't marry an experiment, that guy that married her only married her for her reputation and money. the marriage will not last. @omolola you are one hell of a crazy babe.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by segzicres(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2009
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by Ben13: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2009
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by waterworks(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2009
becasue one mans meat is another mans poison
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by sistawoman: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
That my dear is just the way love goes.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2009
so love can be blind isn't it ?
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by sistawoman: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2009
emilyone:

so love can be blind isn't it ?

Yes love can be blind.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by vodka(f): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2009
sistawoman:

Yes love can be blind.

nah i don't think love is blind. i think it can see, it just chooses to look beyond the imperfections to see the perfect one on the inside. smiley

@ poster, well that's what she wants or rather she realized its not about the books or money, difft folks difft strokes
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2009
but am just curious, is it normal ?
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by sistawoman: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2009
I would never marry down and I would never encourage my girls to marry down.

If you got it like that I would not have a problem dating down but not marrying down.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ siswoman

when you know u wont marry down, why dating down then.

what u cant eat don't bother perceiving the aroma.

it could be poisonous you know grin.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by sistawoman: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
dating down is just for fun. Marrying down IMO is stupid.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
I LIKE THAT wink wink
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by jamace(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
Poster
She only used reality of life to solve her problem. "If the desirable is not available, then the available becomes the desirable".Q.E.D
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by kritikul(f): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
What's wrong with the illiterate guy? is he not a man? or because he didn't go to school, he cannot marry a wife of his taste, abi? okay, what do you say to those very educated men that marry village girls who hardly know their left from their right. at least i know a guy who is a manager in an oil coy who married an illiterate woman, and a lot of others. what really matters in marriage is love and understanding, i believe she must have seen something in this man that she didn't see in others, or may be those ones she dated had left her to marry the 'below standards' according to the poster.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End by emilyone(f): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ Kritikul

am not saying there is something wrong with the guy because he did not go to school,
but what am saying is that its very uncommon to find an educated lady most especially getting married to the opposite.

though i've seen educated guys marrying illiterate which is very common.

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! / Marriage And Tribal Sentiment / " Am Sorry Has Been Abused"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.