Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Atheists' Chatroom/discussion Thread ( Sticky Please) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheists' Chatroom/discussion Thread ( Sticky Please) (753 Views)

How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / The Atheists Test (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Atheists' Chatroom/discussion Thread ( Sticky Please) by Limerick: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
It takes a lot of inteligence to become one who doesn't
believe in God...

First you read the Bible/Quran/Torah etc over and over till
you understand it...then coupled with some theological
researches.... Satanology, Ecumenism, blablabla

You still have to study some contradicting religions..Yahw
eism, Judahism, Deism etc..

Then read the Holy Books over and over again to counter
its understandings...

Then read em over and over to make sense from the
filtered misunderstandings..

Then you study other things to bring facts to counter
Biblical facts...e.g Abiogenesis etc and read things like
Pseudodoxia Epidemica....

#Sighs
What I'm trying to say is...with the level of curiousity in
the world...

People would want God to start showing Himself in a
physical form...if not... OYO Baba.

many would reason with me.

1 Like

Re: The Atheists' Chatroom/discussion Thread ( Sticky Please) by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015

(1)

Religious Switching: Atheists Win, But Who Are The Biggest Losers By 2050? / The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.