Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys (11867 Views)

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Braintouch:

Because you snatch their property

Boo boo,it is survival of the fittest. Are you single?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, you're cracking me up. Your wish is my command. Take all of them, dahling.

My dear, i will take them all including your man
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by PunkyOh(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, i will take them all including your man

LMAO. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Braintouch(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo,it is survival of the fittest. Are you single?
Let's meet at Ikoyi cemetery grin
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by proxillin(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Because gay are bad market to ladies.

They see gays as competitors.

Imagine when guys go gay. Noone will start buying recharge cards, take them for shopping, seek their attention on bbm and whatsap. A lady even told me she love ignoring guys on chat and when guys start ignoring her she starts feeling unloved.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
proxillin:
Because gay are bad market to ladies.

They see gays as competitors.

Imagine when guys go gay. Noone will start buying recharge cards, take them for shopping, seek their attention on bbm and whatsap. A lady even told me she love ignoring guys on chat and when guys start ignoring her she starts feeling unloved.

Well Said. Females are natural insecure fake unnatural gold diggers who greedily want it all for themselves and clearly have no place in a civilized society . More powers to Elton. John
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Every man has a choice of who he fuks, male or female,and no mam should be force to date females. Not all men want families or kids so why the fuk should they stay with females who will clearly trap them with pregnancy. That's what females do, trap men with pregnancy. Females trap you with pregnancy,gay guts trap u with an ass. I bet all men would rather settle for the mam ass. Where is the love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by adeoye201: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
everyone hates them
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeoye201:
everyone hates them

Hell is round the corner and y'all going to hell. Where is the love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
O crap!
This is disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
O crap!

This is disgusting

y'all females are all evil so please leave the men alone because they don't want ya. y'all evil and I cannot stand y'all. What is disgusting about a human being loving another human being: male or female? where is the love, you evil females
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

y'all females are all evil so please leave the men alone because they don't want ya. y'all evil and I cannot stand y'all. What is disgusting about a human being loving another human being: male or female? where is the love, you evil females
of course loving everyone aint bad.loving sexually,is normal between a male and a female.

I don't see why,human,a higher animal should do the reverse,even plants and animals do better.

I won't judge you,but what you do,is sure irritating and disgusting.
U fit f*** your paale
I'm outta here,don't quote me again.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Paulonko(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ewwww.....so dis gay guy no even get shame??
#endtime
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
of course loving everyone aint bad.loving sexually,is normal between a male and a female.

I don't see why,human,a higher animal should do the reverse,even plants and animals do better.

U fit f*** your paale

You are scared I have powers to take your man and if you do ask him, he will confirm he has Gay fantasies. This is a fact females cannot deal with. Most men have fetish fantasies of sleeping with other men, which authomatically makes females useless. You females are full of hate because you are threatened. Please find another plannet and leave our men alone
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

You are scared I have powers to take your man and if you do ask him, he will confirm he has Gay fantasies. This is a fact females cannot deal with. Most men have fetish fantasies of sleeping with other men, which authomatically makes females useless. You females are full of hate because you are threatened. Please find another plannet and leave our men alone
YOU ARE A BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT? KEEP LIVING WITH YOUR DELUDED MINDSET. FVCKING FAGGOTT!
AND PLEASE DO GET YOURSELF A BRIGHTER GRAMMAR AND A LIFE. ASSSHOLE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
sylvalord:
YOU ARE A BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT? KEEP LIVING WITH YOUR DELUDED MINDSET. FVCKING FAGGOTT!
AND PLEASE DO GET YOURSELF A BRIGHTER GRAMMAR AND A LIFE. ASSSHOLE

Ass hole is the Magic word so please Calm down Boo boo. So much anger,hatred, wasted energy over nothing. Clearly hiding behind his anger but I bet it would be a different story if I shake my bottom right on his face . I blame evil females
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
So much anger towards another human being. This is so unbelievable and this is why females must always be blamed for their lack of insecurity
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

The only disgusting one here is you. Get a life.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ivyluvie2:

U fit f*** your paale

@bold, hahahahaha

Gay men can do it. You know they are like animals that like playing with shit.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Sure but no gay sh1t! angry
Protect your husband from gay people ma'am.
HIV is very prevalent among them. 75% of gay men have HIV.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by MrsChima(f): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
fellis:

Protect your husband from gay people ma'am.

HIV is very prevalent among them.
75% of gay men have HIV.

Hian! shocked
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
dondemex:
The only disgusting one here is you. Get a life.

Boo boo. Your annnus clearly never been touched which makes u in y eye a viiirgin. Its ok to be shy and notin wrong being Gay if you let me bvoo boo, I will rock your world. Come over to Banana island?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
So much Anger and hatred it is unbelievable. Where is the love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Ass hole is the Magic word so please Calm down Boo boo. So much anger,hatred, wasted energy over nothing. Clearly hiding behind his anger but I bet it would be a different story if I shake my bottom right on his face . I blame evil females
You numskull! If you ever do such a thing, i will stick a very hot iron down your leaking assshole and your throat. Punk!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
sylvalord:
You numskull! If you ever do such a thing, i will stick a very hot iron down your leaking assshole and your throat. Punk!

Boo boo, you would love to stick an iron into my asshole? Boo boo would you kiss me after and then we make proper love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
sylvalord:

So much angry insure male and I blame this horrible females who need to find another planet. They are disgusting creatures
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by abebio: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
I will link u up to ritualist i heared they in need of deformed rectum for their sacrifices undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo, you would love to stick an iron into my asshole? Boo boo would you kiss me after and then we make proper love?
No. You want to make love? My dogs are ever ready. After sticking a hot rod in your ass, i will let them fvck you because that's all your are good for, that's your essence. After that, i will make sure you bleed to death and then i'll feed you to the same dogs that fvcked you. You manwhore!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
sylvalord:
No. You want to make love? My dogs are ever ready. After sticking a hot rod in your ass, i will let them fvck you because that's all your are good for, that's your essence. After that, i will make sure you bleed to death and then i'll feed you to the same dogs that fvcked you. You manwhore!

Boo boo, You would stick your Rod in my ass, Great. Boo boo I bet you have a harddon right now.You naughty boy. Boo boo do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo, You would stick your Rod in my ass, Great. Boo boo I bet you have a harddon right now.You naughty boy. Boo boo do you have a boyfriend?
+sigh+ your case is hopeless. I am not replying you anymore. Bye Dvmbfvck!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
embarassed
I hate gays. . . . embarassed
They are sociopaths embarassed
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
sylvalord:
+sigh+ your case is hopeless. I am not replying you anymore. Bye Dvmbfvck!

So much anger, love is love where is the love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. / Watch Pinay Scandal Viral Pinay Scandal Video / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.