Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Investing In Transportation Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Transportation Business (983 Views)

Know More About Uber And Other Private Taxi Services. Invest In Transportation / 7 Things To Do Before Investing In Properties / Entrepreneurship Series (VII): The Minibus Transportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Transportation Business by dayomike(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.
Re: Investing In Transportation Business by Midecuc(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Transportation business is a nice business to invest, consider it lucrative. But you need a honest person to help you to manage and coordinate it. I'm into transportation (car hire) if you need more enlightenment, contact me BBM, 2B392650
Olunet4@yahoo.com.
Re: Investing In Transportation Business by dreu2fine(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
We cover ur vehicle with the corect exservisemen stickers reg wit the cac
1.Are u into transport services busines or u do do biznes wit ur vehicle.
2. Do u want your buses,cars and vehicle to be covered trought out nigeria without fear or distuurb from other stickers guys on the road.
3.24 hours service to our clients
we would back your vehicle wit the corect exservicemen sticker of the nigeria legion.no rats or bager would disturb ur vehicle on d raod.
Call 08034595985.
(secretary nigeria legion delta state office 2 delta state)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Use 36k To Start Earning Residual Income Ask Me How / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos / What To Invest On With N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.