Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? (2938 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? by homodarah(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
We are pleased to invite you for a test/interview at ICS Ltd. On Thursday 4/06/15 by 8:00am Prompt. @ 6,Olusoji Idowu Street,Off Association Avenue,Obanikoro bus-stop,Ilupeju,Lagos.Kindly come with all your original credentials,birth certificate, declaration of age,FSLC,WAEC/NECO Certificate,a means of identification,a passport photograph on white background and your updated CV.Note that you will not be allowed beyond 8:30am for the test. Please come dressed in suit. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2015
homodarah:
We are pleased to invite you for a test/interview at ICS Ltd. On Thursday 4/06/15 by 8:00am Prompt. @ 6,Olusoji Idowu Street,Off Association Avenue,Obanikoro bus-stop,Ilupeju,Lagos.Kindly come with all your original credentials,birth certificate, declaration of age,FSLC,WAEC/NECO Certificate,a means of identification,a passport photograph on white background and your updated CV.Note that you will not be allowed beyond 8:30am for the test. Please come dressed in suit. Thank you.
Hi, got thesame msg from them today, slated for tuesday nxt week for my test/interview. Could you pls share with me what position you were interviewed for and what to expect to aid my preparation. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? by mainstreets(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
its a very simple test. maths and english. after passing the test, u wil b given employment forms to fill immediately. u wil also get guarantors forms to fill n return to them. after all these, ur name wil then b added to their long list of awaiting applicants. if opportunities come, then dey wil call u. bt it wil surprise u to knw dt many hv bn waiting since october 2014, at least am one of them. only God knws how many of us are expecting their call, to resume work.
Re: Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? by Habisoye: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Forget diz pple abeg...dey will jus waste ur precious tym.
Av been with dem sinc Feb2014 and av done documentation and evrytin..but sti waiting to be posted.
Re: Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? by tuncutie(f): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2015
yes...they r exactly d way d previous persn said

if you dont have fslc,driver lisc or intn pasort pls dont waste ur precious tym.

I read stuff about them but didnt blv til i was a victim.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOPRITE RECRUITS IN ONITSHA / Graduate Direct Sales Agent Recruitment In A Commercial Bank July, 2018 / Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.