Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! (3830 Views)

Caesar Confirms Split From Eva Alordiah Through Emotional Note [PICS] / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by naijaspice: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ShilAkJ5PVA/VW4IlBY6lTI/AAAAAAAB7UU/wuaS-ZAl6Zg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Rapper Eva posted the suggestive photo above with a caption which got some of her fans SAYING THINGS (LIPS SEALED)..She wrote..
I love that I met you.
Meeting you helped me let go.
Letting go helped me heal.
Healing isn't something everyone gets a chance at.
I want to see you again Helen Chalmers. Please say yes!

what do you think

SOURCE :http://www.naijaspice.net/2015/06/see-photo-eva-alordiah-posted-that-gat.html
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think shes just an attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by WisdomCanada(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
the most beautiful thing that ever happened to female rap in naija is Eva, if she a lez, her biz, if she aint, her biz too, either way, i'm gona remain a fan.

12 Likes

Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Rounakid(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mtcheeeew...! Renowned whor'e...!

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Attention seeking who.re angry

Bad influence on our kids
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by FruityLass: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
I thought as much!

Probably lesbian lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Olypeppy(f): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
hmmm...
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Olypeppy(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
hmmm...awkward
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by clipz: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Am not thinking anytin... To me Its jst a mere pic haba!!

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2015
It's just a Fuckin' Picture undecided. She never told you people she's GAY.
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by LEvuls(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2015
I think its her life undecided

Also think shez looking so sick undecided

Hope she is not an HIV carrier undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by fadjnr(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2015
I think I don't care
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by floragregs(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
@op, why are u asking? Guys like lesbians. It's her life, na she know.
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
OK
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Doesn't bother me undecided
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by geeworld1(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:

GAY IS 4 GUYS DUDE cry
Nneka123:

GAY IS 4 GUYS DUDE
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2015
WisdomCanada:
the most beautiful thing that ever happened to female rap in naija is Eva, if she a lez, her biz, if she aint, her biz too, either way, i'm gona remain a fan.
Def.
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Masterclass32: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
What exactly are we supposed to make of this picture? undecided
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
geeworld1:

GAY IS 4 GUYS DUDE cry
GAY IS 4 GUYS DUDE
You can also call females "Gay" Do your research. smiley
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by CashdownNG: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
just in case...
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by niverah(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Lols...that head tho...
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by wheredemdey: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2015
geeworld1:

GAY IS 4 GUYS DUDE cry
GAY IS 4 GUYS DUDE

Nneka123:
You can also call females "Gay" Do your research. smiley

Thanks nneka for schooling that mushin dolt...dude can not read...blockhead waste pipe that knows nothing bt talk like a dolt...azu amu...back of penis man with very Lil grey matter in his big head...I will deal with that guy...he will leave NL for ma sake truss me.
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
wheredemdey:

Thanks nneka for schooling that mushin dolt...dude can not read...blockhead waste pipe that knows nothing bt talk like a dolt...azu amu...back of penis man with very Lil grey matter in his big head...I will deal with that guy...he will leave NL for ma sake truss me.
shocked grin grin All these insults? Lol. Wetin the guy do you na? grin lipsrsealed
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by wheredemdey: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked grin grin All these insults? Lol. Wetin the guy do you na? grin lipsrsealed

It's not something I can say here...the mofo knows himself....he knows his crime..he knows I hv placed a tab on him and he can't escape...he is a big slowpoke...a messy niggah wit empty head...calm down...u will hear our story.
Re: See The Photo Eva Alordiah Posted That Gat Peepz Talking!!! by geeworld1(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2015
wheredemdey:

u r jst jobless

wats the big deal in jst correcting a nigga

(1) (Reply)

James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond / Tiwa Savage Confirms, Seyi Shay As The Woman Her Hubby Has Been Sleeping With.. / Davido Rocked N150k Dolce & Gabana Top While His Daughter Also Wore A N170k Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.