Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark (27823 Views)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by nobosaba(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2015
SENATE President, David Mark, Tuesday, revealed that unknown to many people, he was attacked by supporters of the All Progressives Congress, APC, while on his way to the Eagles Square, to attend the inauguration of General Muhammadu Buhari, following his victory in the March 28 presidential election.

Senator Mark, who condemned the action of those he called “hooligans”, said it was against the spirit of peaceful transition from the then ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to an opposition party, the APC.

The Senate President spoke while commenting on a similar submission made by Senator Boluwaji Kunlere, PDP, Ondo South, on physical assaults visited on some politicians across the country last Friday, during inauguration ceremonies for new governors across the country.

Kunlere had, in his contribution to a motion seeking the Senate to congratulate President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on their successful and peaceful assumption of office last Friday, drawn the attention of senators to attacks meted out to some politicians at some of the inauguration ceremonies in some states level by followers and supporters of those being inaugurated.

The motion was sponsored by the Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma Egba, PDP, Cross River Central and 101 other senators.

But contributing to the motion, Mark, who said the hooligans damaged his windscreen, fumed that the ugly development was capable of damaging the image of the country in the eyes of the international community which had earlier commended Nigeria for the latest feat it attained in democracy through the conduct and outcome of the 2015 general elections.

He said as declared by Senator Kunlere, such attacks against perceived political opponents at such very important occasions were bad.

“I concur to what Kunlere said that politicians across the divides need to always tell their supporters to be cautious in their display of support and loyalty to them by not being unnecessarily overzealous at their inauguration into office to the point of attacking their perceived opponents at such occasions as I personally experienced here in Abuja last Friday when President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo were to be inaugurated.

Source : Vanguard Newspapers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2015
He sure like hell deserves it.

33 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]. Didn't bother to read mark's trash, greedy old politicians

Check my signature now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by vivacious01: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
No wonder he was so cold and quiet at the inauguration,,why the attacks? Abeg they are not necessary.

34 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by emonye6(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2015
and dey will do same to ur fada fuull
Amara25god:
[color=#990000][/color]. Didn't bother to read mark's trash, greed politicians
Check my signature now

20 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2015
emonye6:
and dey will do same to ur fada fuull

Ok sir...I take it in good fate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Wizzy14418(m): 1:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Sorry bro...
e don do oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2015
indeed dey r hooligans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by realborn(m): 4:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Everybody claiming victim, even Mark.

The monsters they created via bad governance are fighting back!

61 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by M4gunners: 4:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Children of anger even while they are cause for celebration they we still do what they are known for.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by laidian(m): 4:30am On Jun 03, 2015
I strongly condemn the act, but you are also reaping the dividends of democracy given to the hooligans.

4 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Pavore9: 4:58am On Jun 03, 2015
l condemn such harassment but all these politicians have hooligans on their payrolls! angry

3 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2015
There's something called decorum these apc guys lack. They tried to bring dere hooliganism into enugu by protesting in front of enugu INEC office then lit tires on fires in the middle of the street and harassing passerbys. Thank God we have a "no nonsense" governor back then, jailed them all...bleeping noisy retards

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
He sure like hell deserves it.
tell me how he deserved it.. because he's pdp? Or is he accused of stealing money? Pls, tell us all the reason for your vexation this time around.

I always say you guys are bitter people. GEJ didn't allow such nonsense during his time. He provided a peaceful environment for the opposition

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by clitlicker: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Since 300bc u don dey chop government money.U wan die there? Since u want to die dia let them break your head then.

9 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by AnneMomoh: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Politics of Bitterness

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by chesterlee(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2015
APC supporters are too radical and rascal....Smh

Bitter sets of people!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by JingoOAU(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2015
How can I believe this when there is no evidence....i am not saying it could be a lie, but showing the evidence to back it up would be better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by olasmith10(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Although I totally condemn such act, buh seems deh feel David Mark is a bad person and also unwanted.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by PRYCE(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm sure Midolian and his pack of croonies led that unwanton attack!

APC pawns!

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by midolian(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
PRYCE:
I'm sure Midolian and his pack of croonies led than unwanton attack!

APC pawns!
Na wa o!, abeg I owe u money b4? Abi I collect ya wife? cheesy cheesy cheesy

David mark, kontinu o! God is watching u in 5D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by meshacha1: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Why are you just telling us now?

2 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by lilprinze: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Is attacking people also part of the change we are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Gepheral: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by xmileeasy: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Sorry

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by emeuzo(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Yawn
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Kx: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
The same Mark that was alleged to have said telephone was not mearnt for the poor?
How the table turned suddenly!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
angry angry
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Funjosh(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
They didn't beat him VERY WELL. That man realy need serious beating if you come from his constituency you will understand me better. undecided

7 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by myklangelo(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Actually it is suprising not. I don't know why some ppl tend to be violent in losing and violent in winning.

Ihe agwo muru aghaghi ito ogologo.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by SDIEGO(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmmm. Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by lincolnj88: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2015
they are well known rascals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention / We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP / 7 Personalities That Will Shape Nigeria In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.