Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? (5696 Views)

Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
As for me I wanna see nneka123,I think I owe her a slap..
so who do u wish to see,because I believe there are thousands of people here whom have never met eye to eye,,such an eye sore.
If u like delete this thread ishilove,na ur business..
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
None.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Its Kachisbarbie!!! kiss
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
None.
why
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:
Its Kachisbarbie!!! kiss
what's so special about her
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
i would like to see sweetorgasm
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by mrpackager(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
stale question.
Nexxxxx†...

1 Like

Mr.cork,,,
i always look forward to reading this guy's post..

Funny dude
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why

Because that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Because that's the truth.
ok,so what u doing in this thread then?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:
Its Kachisbarbie!!! kiss
not me grin wink
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what's so special about her
she is a sweet caring beautiful soul. I just like her ajebutterness too

Lol grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
not me grin wink
nope tongue
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

she is a sweet caring beautiful soul. I just like her ajebutterness too

Lol grin
ajebutterness that's a new word,anyway we had a subtle quarrel a while back and ever since she has been dreading me like a bubonic plague
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by agarawu23(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
ishilove

Reason:- I want to confirm if she is truly tough. undecided
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ajebutterness that's a new word,anyway we had a subtle quarrel a while back and ever since she has been dreading me like a bubonic plague
because u should be avoided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:
because u should be avoided lipsrsealed undecided
am not that disgusting ryt?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,so what u doing in this thread then?

_Stupid question.

When you create a thread on any section on this on this forum (except the diaries section), it means you have invited every member to view and comment.
So it's silly of you to ask me what I am doing on the thread.

That being said, your topic was in form of a question. You asked a question and I answered.
Now mind your fvcking business and leave me to mind my.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Enegod(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
As for me I wanna see nneka123,I think I owe her a slap..
so who do u wish to see,because I believe there are thousands of people here whom have never met eye to eye,,such an eye sore.
If u like delete this thread ishilove,na ur business..
A slap with your manHAND or manHOOD?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
A slap with your manHAND or manHOOD?
both
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

nope tongue
chai

I still love u tho, Nothing changes smiley
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by amichaelz101(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ishilove

Reason:- I want to confirm if she is truly tough. undecided

She is not. It's just a facade.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

_Stupid question.

When you create a thread on any section on this on this forum (except the diaries section), that means you have invited every member to view and comment.

That being said, your topic was in form of a question. You asked a question and I answered.
Now mind your fvcking business and leave me to mind my business in unibenstudent thread
corrected
how laughable and sardonic that u will defend urself even when it is glaring to all that u should concede a defeat,life is not always a tussle,I believe this is what is affecting ur psyche that's why u have deactivated more times than any other nairalander in the history of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
chai

I still love u tho, Nothing changes smiley
That's nice to know grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by agarawu23(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

She is not. It's just a facade.
how sure are you?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

_Stupid question.

When you create a thread on any section on this on this forum (except the diaries section), that means you have invited every member to view and comment.

Now mind your fvcking business and leave me to mind my.
I like ur crazieness more dan ds.
Plz stop dspntn me wid ur bad English.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am not that disgusting ryt?
no one said u are disgusting na.

You are not
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

That's nice to know grin
lol smiley

Deep down somewhere

I know u love me too cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? / What Do Feel Is Your Family/friends Impression Of Your Salary / Fire Guts Birnin Kebbi T/S, Parts Of Kebbi, Zamfara & Sokoto Without Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.