Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. (2215 Views)

Aisha Buhari Lavishes Injured Soldiers At The Hospital In Borno With Xmas Gifts / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by deesdee: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Defence HQ move to Borno with immediate effect.

www.garkihospital.com

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
For real?

3 Likes

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Why HQ to maiduguiri Buhari don dhe sniff coke of late
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by sommyblaze(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Aiit.

Next!!!
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by dotune(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Time to quench those idiots.
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Khd95(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Op source nko
U cant upload pix of soldiers goin for peace keeping in mali or somwher else nd tell me its DHQ moving into borno.

chris olukolade sef

2 Likes

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by deesdee: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
guy this is maiduguri Airport
Khd95:
Op source nko
U cant upload pix of soldiers goin for peace keeping in mali or somwher else nd tell me its DHQ moving into borno.

chris olukolade sef
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by ionsman: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
That's a President that knows what he is doing.... Gallant soldiers,I wish you success.

5 Likes

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Khd95(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
deesdee:
guy this is maiduguri Airport
nd so
Dnt mislead pple pls,if dis is maiduguri airport,wot justify d topic?
U jst uploaded one pix,no story in dat respect,no military or any other relevant authority 2 comfirm it dat DHQ has been moved 2 borno,nw ure telling me dis is maiduguri aiport.

Mods abeg locate d trash can pls
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by deesdee: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
you seems not to like the fact that DHQ are moved to Maiduguri, or are you part of those people who dont want to see the end of BH? im sorry to say this if u are supporter of GEJ just watch and see how BK will be crushed as promised.
Khd95:

nd so
Dnt mislead pple pls,if dis is maiduguri airport,wot justify d topic?
U jst uploaded one pix,no story in dat respect,no military or any other relevant authority 2 comfirm it dat DHQ has been moved 2 borno,nw ure telling me dis is maiduguri aiport.

Mods abeg locate d trash can pls

2 Likes

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by disloman(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Why HQ to maiduguiri
Buhari don dhe sniff coke of late
This is what u PDP lack is brain.Is HQ d same as command centre?Whenever I heard u guys talk,Cluelessness is what comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
disloman:
This is what u PDP lack is brain.Is HQ d same as command centre?Whenever I heard u guys talk,Cluelessness is what comes to mind.
Full
I replied d thread in accordance to d headline and content which says HQ, so how is dat ma fault?
If no be ban, I for call u ode
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
soe:
For real?
in skales voice *i am for real, yeah*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by arbitter: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Full
I replied d thread in accordance to d headline and content which says HQ, so how is dat ma fault?

And when did Buhari say he's moving Defence HQ? We all heard him say Command Center, but some delusional nimrods just like to keep talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
arbitter:

And when did Buhari say he's moving Defence HQ? We all heard him say Command Center, but some delusional nimrods just like to keep talking nonsense.
Den go to court
Which one be ma own
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by disloman(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
deesdee:
you seems not to like the fact that DHQ are moved to Maiduguri, or are you part of those people who dont want to see the end of BH? im sorry to say this if u are supporter of GEJ just watch and see how BK will be crushed as promised.
Oga Op!Pls change that ur HQ to Command Centre.No confuse some of us here.
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by gobizzy101: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Those boko boys have priced, so its time 4 dem 2 pay

No Price No Pay

1 Like

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by disloman(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Full
If no be ban, I for call u ODE
wetin u kon do?Pray 4 mi.No lie 4 here ooooo but won't blame u.Na d Op I blame.
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Dannyset(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See ur life! Wetin concern u again?
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by arbitter: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Den go to court
Which one be ma own

What
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by bettercreature(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
I dont trust this OP,this pictures looks very odd
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by walemoney007(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
so u dont know dia is a diffrence btwn command centre and HQ mr tannoid
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
walemoney007:
so u dont know dia is a diffrence btwn command centre and HQ mr tannoid
Ask d OP, howz dat ma business
Gabage in gabage out
He said HQ, I worked wif dat
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by denko(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Who posted this rubbish this is Nigeria Army for peace keeping in Mali
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Khd95(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2015
deesdee:
nonsense.

Hw does being a GEJ supporter got 2 wit d fact dat ure denyin us vital info

Also u biliv its until d DGH is moved into d borno dats wen d war can b won?

Man u ve f' ed up,postin a pix here wit no credible story frm reliable a source on vital issue like dis is no joke all at.
Until chris olukolade comfirm dis,i remain unimpressed
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Benzzle: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Full
see your life,you just read headline and run to comment like an idiot...bastard pdp children when will you guys have sense apc don dey set up there game...very soon you'll be irrelevant don't go and learn how to be a useful opposition

1 Like

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by byteem: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
SIMPLE .. THOSE COWARDLY GENERALS HAVE TO BE CLOSE TO THE BATTLEGROUND SO THEY HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE ON WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... RATHER THAN SIT IN THEIR POSH MANSIONS IN ABUJA WHILE SENDING LOWER RANKED OFFICERS TO DIE.. NOW THEY HAVE MORE TO LOOSE TOO.. SMART MOVE BUHARI..

FINGERS CROSSED TO SEE HOW HE HANDLES POWER AND OIL ...

1 Like

Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by Vision4God: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
God kip n grant victory 2 our nig army
Re: NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. by worksmart(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks / Buhari’s Performance In 2016 Will Shock Nigerians –head Of Cherubim / VIDEO Of CORRUPTION: Cop Records SEXXTAPE While On Duty!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.